Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by vandelynn »

Hale27 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: I see what you’re saying. She hasn’t given her body a chance to rebound from even being pregnant with Skyla two years ago. Thanks for explaining! Now I see what you/others are saying.

It’s kind of scary how little she knows about her cycle at her age and after two kids.

I heard the jump from 1 to 2 is hard, but 2 to 3 is way harder. Will the nanny move in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I have always heard and that's why I stopped at 2 kids lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.
I got lucky I had my girl and my second was a boy who was a c section and I had my tubes tied right then and there lol I had one of each

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

kristieanne87 wrote:"Hey guys, I just feel so off. I'm low on energy, I feel so crappy...not like my normal self. My hormones are so out of whack because of my 2 miscarriages and stopping breastfeeding. I havent gone to a doctor, just havent had time to find new ones. Anyone have any ideas what's going on with me?"

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye
Dancing in the parking lot of hair salon

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This made me laugh but it really shouldn’t. I hope Arryn reads this and realizes how bizarre she’s acting. One extreme to the next. I actually worry about a lot of YouTube moms, I think it’s really affecting their mental state.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:"Hey guys, I just feel so off. I'm low on energy, I feel so crappy...not like my normal self. My hormones are so out of whack because of my 2 miscarriages and stopping breastfeeding. I havent gone to a doctor, just havent had time to find new ones. Anyone have any ideas what's going on with me?"

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

This made me laugh but it really shouldn’t. I hope Arryn reads this and realizes how bizarre she’s acting. One extreme to the next. I actually worry about a lot of YouTube moms, I think it’s really affecting their mental state.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

Spot on!!!!

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

I think this shows that’s she’s really just insecure. She feels off so she’s trying to fill that void with new things and improving her looks. She never deals with the root of her issues.
Kipster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kipster »

No video Wednesday or Friday and as usual, no heads up to her subscribers. She had time to go get hair and fillers done; time to complain about her health online and then not do anything about it. But no time to film, edit and upload a video. Shocking!!
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Airin has some sort of thing with when she hangs out with her friends or finds someone to worship on YouTube. She almost becomes them with the way she will talk & act like them. It's actually kinda creepy now that Im sitting here typing what she does. Someone had mentioned it may be something like a personality disorder. All I know is it's not normal and creepy af!!!

Yeah I noticed most recently that she has started calling people “Sis” which is totally a Hilary Alex trait.
Sick. Shooketh. Sis.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She looks like she’s making a pouty face which would make her lips look fuller. I feel like she would use getting fillers as vlog material??
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She looks like she’s making a pouty face which would make her lips look fuller. I feel like she would use getting fillers as vlog material??
You know what I find disgusting is the simple fact that she doesn't go and get her teeth cleaned every 6 months or h*** even every 3 years for that matter not taking care of your oral health can cause heart disease. The plaque builds up and is swallowed which can cause heart disease. She has time to go and get her hair done but not time to go to the dentist to get the plaque scraped off or nasty ass teeth. She also talks about bleeding gums which is a sign of gum disease.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She looks like she’s making a pouty face which would make her lips look fuller. I feel like she would use getting fillers as vlog material??
The last time she did it was with her mom in Colorado. I wonder if she will do it next week as they are going to Colorado for Thanksgiving.
Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

Hale27 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: I see what you’re saying. She hasn’t given her body a chance to rebound from even being pregnant with Skyla two years ago. Thanks for explaining! Now I see what you/others are saying.

It’s kind of scary how little she knows about her cycle at her age and after two kids.

I heard the jump from 1 to 2 is hard, but 2 to 3 is way harder. Will the nanny move in?

That's what I have always heard and that's why I stopped at 2 kids lol

I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.

I agree!! All her friends that are having babies....Shelli will be WAY overwhelmed with her two plus the twins, Tara will be overwhelmed with 3 and they are good moms!! Aaryn sucks at being a mom to the two she has now. She doesn’t need anymore. I can see her pulling a Liza storyline and drawing the TTC ordeal out. God help us.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Linn0317 wrote:
Hale27 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:That's what I have always heard and that's why I stopped at 2 kids lol

I agree!! All her friends that are having babies....Shelli will be WAY overwhelmed with her two plus the twins, Tara will be overwhelmed with 3 and they are good moms!! Aaryn sucks at being a mom to the two she has now. She doesn’t need anymore. I can see her pulling a Liza storyline and drawing the TTC ordeal out. God help us.

You’re probably right... all this is leading up to her “Journey” as they like to call it. Image

rmorrison850
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rmorrison850 »

I’m a little late to the game with the good Youtube moms to watch question, but I like Caitlyn Neier, Jessica Faust seems like she’s always on the verge of a mental break down lol. I started watching Jessica Giffin recently, she just found out she’s been pregnant with her second and her family seems really cute and down to earth. Not sure if it’ll last as she gets subs but I’ve been enjoying her videos.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Did Aaryn and Nick lose weight? I really noticed it in Nick, but those date night pictures she posted to her story she’s looking so petite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:Did Aaryn and Nick lose weight? I really noticed it in Nick, but those date night pictures she posted to her story she’s looking so petite!

It's friend her rosae all day diet lol. So good for her liver. She hasn't even gone to check up on that yet even though they told her to

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:
Linn0317 wrote:
Hale27 wrote: I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.

You’re probably right... all this is leading up to her “Journey” as they like to call it. Image

I agree! Somebody else in here called that too and how she just needed and wanted to use a new hashtag #rainbowbaby and I don't put anything past her.

Well hey at least she is being called out on it so when she plays that card it is documented on here in our forum so she looks like an even bigger asshole when she does go that route lol ImageImageImage

PS We see you Airhead!

NiaS88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NiaS88 »

MiloandMax wrote:Spencer was in her wedding?
Yes

brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brookiemack »

I haven’t been watching and just decided to catch up on here. What’s going on with her liver?
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brookiemack wrote:I haven’t been watching and just decided to catch up on here. What’s going on with her liver?
A few weeks back she had went to the emergency Room with throwing up and they said that her bilirubin levels were high. They told her to go to the doctor and she never did

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
Mspenny wrote:Did Aaryn and Nick lose weight? I really noticed it in Nick, but those date night pictures she posted to her story she’s looking so petite!

It's from her rosae all day diet lol. So good for her liver. She hasn't even gone to check up on that yet even though they told her to

Return to “Aaryn Williams”