vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by vidiack12 »

jessie131 wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:What's with everyone on here giving a negative tone to the kids not looking like Keren? I remember someone said "I can't believe how much the kids don't look anything like Keren". So? They're half Asian and considering Asians have the strongest genes (when speaking about the probability of the the features being more prelavent in the children) it's not really that surprising. I'm sure Keren knew her kids wouldnt primarily look like her because she's in an interracial relationship. She probably expected the kids to be darker skinned like Skar because Khoa is so tan. The kids are all 3 and under and we won't see them truly grow into their looks until puberty.

And everyone saying that Sutton doesn't look like Keren should really check again. He has those small little lips, light brown hair, the fairest skin tone out of all of the kids when they were babies, and a pointy nose. The only thing you can make a case for is Sutton's eyes. It seems like you guys always want to go against every word Keren says because she's Keren and won't even acknowledge when she is right about things just for the sake of disagreeing with her. I agree with them doing as far as parenting goes sometimes, but mostly this forum just seems like a place to hate on Keren, her SO (Khoa) and their first and youngest child because you are "better" moms, and people who don't even have children, than Keren.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I don’t think she expected her kids to be darker,
Khoa said himself that he’s actually really light. Just spends a lot of time in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean since Skar is very tan and Khoa's kids aren't. And Kang is relatively the same skin color as Khoa and is likely in the sun more than Khoa.

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Sarahcatt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b20572.jpg[/img]

Ha!

and the comment is now deleted lol... why do they always delete comments that are true... can they not handle the truth hehehe

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

UsedToCould wrote:
chickweed wrote:Also, for those that don't want to watch, this is the one she got for Landon. Originally I wasn't gonna comment on her choice of tattoos but 2017? Girl, that could mean just about anything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ca8145.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 10f5aa.jpg[/img]
Looks like she moved around while he did the tattoo. The lines are not as crisp or even as they could be.

They aren’t even at all lol
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

UsedToCould wrote:
chickweed wrote:Also, for those that don't want to watch, this is the one she got for Landon. Originally I wasn't gonna comment on her choice of tattoos but 2017? Girl, that could mean just about anything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ca8145.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 10f5aa.jpg[/img]
Looks like she moved around while he did the tattoo. The lines are not as crisp or even as they could be.

They aren’t even at all lol
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Go watch keren’s instastory of her and nonie’s text. That last text message though!!! That just tells you Keren always calls the shots with everything even when it comes to her mother.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1fcdf3.jpg[/img]
Yeah that’s a fucking GTR in their garage. Why are they trying to hide it? What happened to the Lexus.

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

sunshinetexas wrote:Go watch keren’s instastory of her and nonie’s text. That last text message though!!! That just tells you Keren always calls the shots with everything even when it comes to her mother.
She's been bullying here since she was a teenager. She has no respect for her mother to not let her make her own decisions. She probably pressured her into moving in too.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

vidiack12 wrote:
chickweed wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:What's with everyone on here giving a negative tone to the kids not looking like Keren? I remember someone said "I can't believe how much the kids don't look anything like Keren". So? They're half Asian and considering Asians have the strongest genes (when speaking about the probability of the the features being more prelavent in the children) it's not really that surprising. I'm sure Keren knew her kids wouldnt primarily look like her because she's in an interracial relationship. She probably expected the kids to be darker skinned like Skar because Khoa is so tan. The kids are all 3 and under and we won't see them truly grow into their looks until puberty.

And everyone saying that Sutton doesn't look like Keren should really check again. He has those small little lips, light brown hair, the fairest skin tone out of all of the kids when they were babies, and a pointy nose. The only thing you can make a case for is Sutton's eyes. It seems like you guys always want to go against every word Keren says because she's Keren and won't even acknowledge when she is right about things just for the sake of disagreeing with her. I agree with them doing as far as parenting goes sometimes, but mostly this forum just seems like a place to hate on Keren, her SO (Khoa) and their first and youngest child because you are "better" moms, and people who don't even have children, than Keren.

No one's hating on Sutton, we actually feel pretty bad for him because Keren doesn't spend any time with him whatsoever and isn't bonding with him and he's not at where he should be at his age; he's still like a newborn.
You get a lot of people commenting on Jackson because he is pretty spoiled and is constantly mean to Landon and even hurting him and then getting away with it. But if you read a bit, you'll see that most people acknowledge that it's obviously not his fault since he doesn't really know better (and guess whose fault that is?).
Also, I have seen plenty of positive things being said about Khoa lately because he seems to be finally stepping up a bit and taking care of his children (as he should)
It's not our fault Keren is a shitty person? lol

And as Coco said, Keren is the one always going on about how how her ASIAN children have BLUE EYES and BLOND HAIR (which they don't) OMG can you believe it LOOK AT THEIR EYES LOOK AT HER HALF ASIAN BABIES!!1!!
Yeah (some, not most) people acknowledge that it's not Jackson's fault, but still heavily blame him for all of his behavior as if normal kids don't act that way as well. Landon has had his moments as well and everyone brushes that over as cute or apart if his personality. Sutton will have those issues too when he's older, like all children. And I have seen people mention, without referencing Keren speaking about the kids' appearences, how the kids don't look like her. And you know she reads this forum and that's probably why she always mentions when the kids DO have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Jackson has a level 6 in hair color which is dark blonde and Sutton has blue eyes while Jackson and Landon did as well when they were smaller. I'm sure every mother wants a little bit of themselves in their child and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone on here seems to think they're holier than thou, but would be upset if they had vlogged their life with their children only to have people criticize them on everything because they don't like you and are waiting for you to fail. Everyone disagrees with Keren on every little thing just because they don't like her and then can't take a difference of opinion when someone even slightly defends her. Even when they're on their side!

I also mentioned other features beside the coloring of Sutton (eye color, hair color, skin color etc.) to show how he does already have the same features as Keren when not just focusing on his eyes. Oh, and Khoa is guilty by association in you guys' minds until he does something to benefit your stance against Keren. Like I said agree with a lot of the criticisms and advice that she receives when it comes to things she can definitely improve on, but most of the posts are just nitpicking.

i said a while back that jackson looks like her and that’s probably why she likes him better than landon who looks more like khoa which keren has even said herself.. and i agree landon looks more like khoa and u can’t tell me not to say that so it won’t hurt kerens feelings lol now sutton idek he’s still just a baby i can’t tell
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

sunshinetexas wrote:Go watch keren’s instastory of her and nonie’s text. That last text message though!!! That just tells you Keren always calls the shots with everything even when it comes to her mother.

Nonnie’s texts are on the left and Kerens are on the right. It’s an IPhone and she was doing that Turkey challenge thing. Lmao
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1fcdf3.jpg[/img]
Yeah that’s a fucking GTR in their garage. Why are they trying to hide it? What happened to the Lexus.

I don’t think it’s theirs. They never keep their own cars in the garage. Whenever they store a car for a friend they make room for it in the garage
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Coco_ wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:
chickweed wrote:No one's hating on Sutton, we actually feel pretty bad for him because Keren doesn't spend any time with him whatsoever and isn't bonding with him and he's not at where he should be at his age; he's still like a newborn.
You get a lot of people commenting on Jackson because he is pretty spoiled and is constantly mean to Landon and even hurting him and then getting away with it. But if you read a bit, you'll see that most people acknowledge that it's obviously not his fault since he doesn't really know better (and guess whose fault that is?).
Also, I have seen plenty of positive things being said about Khoa lately because he seems to be finally stepping up a bit and taking care of his children (as he should)
It's not our fault Keren is a shitty person? lol

And as Coco said, Keren is the one always going on about how how her ASIAN children have BLUE EYES and BLOND HAIR (which they don't) OMG can you believe it LOOK AT THEIR EYES LOOK AT HER HALF ASIAN BABIES!!1!!
Yeah (some, not most) people acknowledge that it's not Jackson's fault, but still heavily blame him for all of his behavior as if normal kids don't act that way as well. Landon has had his moments as well and everyone brushes that over as cute or apart if his personality. Sutton will have those issues too when he's older, like all children. And I have seen people mention, without referencing Keren speaking about the kids' appearences, how the kids don't look like her. And you know she reads this forum and that's probably why she always mentions when the kids DO have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Jackson has a level 6 in hair color which is dark blonde and Sutton has blue eyes while Jackson and Landon did as well when they were smaller. I'm sure every mother wants a little bit of themselves in their child and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone on here seems to think they're holier than thou, but would be upset if they had vlogged their life with their children only to have people criticize them on everything because they don't like you and are waiting for you to fail. Everyone disagrees with Keren on every little thing just because they don't like her and then can't take a difference of opinion when someone even slightly defends her. Even when they're on their side!

I also mentioned other features beside the coloring of Sutton (eye color, hair color, skin color etc.) to show how he does already have the same features as Keren when not just focusing on his eyes. Oh, and Khoa is guilty by association in you guys' minds until he does something to benefit your stance against Keren. Like I said agree with a lot of the criticisms and advice that she receives when it comes to things she can definitely improve on, but most of the posts are just nitpicking.

i said a while back that jackson looks like her and that’s probably why she likes him better than landon who looks more like khoa which keren has even said herself.. and i agree landon looks more like khoa and u can’t tell me not to say that so it won’t hurt kerens feelings lol now sutton idek he’s still just a baby i can’t tell
When did I mention anything about Keren's feelings? Plus I think anyone who looks at Jackson can tell he's the one who looks more like Keren, but I don't think that's why Jackson is the favorite. I think it's more because his personality is different than Keren's and it doesn't cause conflict. Landon has a more similar personality to Keren and shares her habits while Jackson was taught his personality. But Sutton, you can tell when you look at him that he was the one who took on the most "white" features despite his eye shape.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I've thought pretty much since he was born that Sutton looks the most like Keren. They both look like potatoes. Which is okay for a baby, I'm not saying I don't think he's cute. But the shape of his head and face, and his cheeks and chin - he has Keren's potato features, not sure how else to describe it lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

roxyroller wrote:
Sarahcatt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b20572.jpg[/img]

Ha!

and the comment is now deleted lol... why do they always delete comments that are true... can they not handle the truth hehehe

Khoa deletes them so he doesnt have to hear the wrath of Keren

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

I’m catching up on reading but you guys were talking about their lack of dental hygiene. Jackson is what, 3? Landon almost 2? I wonder why they haven’t taken them to the dentist. The American Dental Association recommends before the age of 1. My daughter is 1 and a half and has already gone twice... Jackson especially should’ve gone by now at the age of 3. And I doubt they ever brush those kids teeth either. I feel like their and OK’s kids are going to be like jesssfam’s who have like 4 cavities every time they go

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

I’m catching up on reading but you guys were talking about their lack of dental hygiene. Jackson is what, 3? Landon almost 2? I wonder why they haven’t taken them to the dentist. The American Dental Association recommends before the age of 1. My daughter is 1 and a half and has already gone twice... Jackson especially should’ve gone by now at the age of 3. And I doubt they ever brush those kids teeth either. I feel like their and OK’s kids are going to be like jesssfam’s who have like 4 cavities every time they go

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

You do know that is a joke going around about microwaving a turkey. It’s supposed to be funny.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

You do know that is a joke going around about microwaving a turkey. It’s supposed to be funny.

Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

chloe6124 wrote:

I think she means her mom saying the “please do it my way” part, meaning they always do it Kerens way but let’s do it nonnies way this time.

sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

teahathspilleth wrote:

Nonnie’s texts are on the left and Kerens are on the right. It’s an IPhone and she was doing that Turkey challenge thing. Lmao

I’m aware of the challenge duh. But just looking at nonie’s last text message tells you Keren is controlling.
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

chloe6124 wrote:

NO SHIT. I saw her whole story. I knew it was a challenge GEEZ I’m not stupid y’all.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”