StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

dixoncaroline wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:If I were Keren I would have gotten a dinosaur tattoo for Jackson, a raccoon for Landon, and waited until I knew Sutton's personality a little more before getting his. They would be such cute little outline tattoos (although I prefer large color or black and grey pieces).

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
I don’t understand the point of being sooooo nit picky over this? Who cares what she got, and those tattoos wouldn’t age well with their personalities. I liked Shirley temple when I was 3, should my mom have gotten a tattoo of Shirley temple to represent me? No because that really makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not trying nit picky, I'm saying what I would have done, if I were her.
Why not get a tattoo of your child's favorite toy to represent them? It's sweet and something they cherish. I'd think it was great if my mom had a tattoo of my stuffed mouse, Poe, or a little fairy.
Imo the tattoo ideas I came up with would be much more sentimental and individual than what she got done.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Tmh23 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
sunshinetexas wrote:Go watch keren’s instastory of her and nonie’s text. That last text message though!!! That just tells you Keren always calls the shots with everything even when it comes to her mother.
You do know that is a joke going around about microwaving a turkey. It’s supposed to be funny.

I think she means her mom saying the “please do it my way” part, meaning they always do it Kerens way but let’s do it nonnies way this time.

I think what was pointed out is Nonnie saying "do it my way for once this time". Meaning Keren way or no way 99% of the time.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

teahathspilleth wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:
chickweed wrote:Also, for those that don't want to watch, this is the one she got for Landon. Originally I wasn't gonna comment on her choice of tattoos but 2017? Girl, that could mean just about anything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ca8145.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 10f5aa.jpg[/img]
Looks like she moved around while he did the tattoo. The lines are not as crisp or even as they could be.

They aren’t even at all lol
Now that I’m home I can sit still and look closer and it’s even worse than I thought. Is the V missing a line on the bottom? It looks like it should have one but maybe that’s just a preference I have. And those M’s... ImageImage

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

teahathspilleth wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1fcdf3.jpg[/img]
Yeah that’s a fucking GTR in their garage. Why are they trying to hide it? What happened to the Lexus.

I don’t think it’s theirs. They never keep their own cars in the garage. Whenever they store a car for a friend they make room for it in the garage
No it’s theirs. They were driving it the other day. Someone speculated it on here that it was a gtr and they were right. And they’re going to keep this one in the garage cause it’s expensive af. And khoa knows first hand about kids in their neighborhood breaking into expensive cars.

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

that whole area where she got landon's tattoo looks painful and yikes

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1fcdf3.jpg[/img]
Yeah that’s a fucking GTR in their garage. Why are they trying to hide it? What happened to the Lexus.

I don’t think it’s theirs. They never keep their own cars in the garage. Whenever they store a car for a friend they make room for it in the garage
No it’s theirs. They were driving it the other day. Someone speculated it on here that it was a gtr and they were right. And they’re going to keep this one in the garage cause it’s expensive af. And khoa knows first hand about kids in their neighborhood breaking into expensive cars.

Yet kern leaves the garage open when going to ba nois. Theyre legit asking for it i swear. Theyd prob love the clickbait titles from it tho

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HarlowCarlo wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:[quote="Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Also the Lexus has not been seen since his sister was driving it (supposedly)
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

"Why would I fake hiccups?" I dunno, maybe because you fake everything?
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

MiloandMax wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:[quote="Ha

Also the Lexus has not been seen since his sister was driving it (supposedly)[/quote]

It’s Andy’s car, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

So k&k are doing a q&a and want people to ask them their most most juiciest of questions lol why? It's not like there'll be any juicy answers to be given. They're both so bland and boring. The human versions of the colour beige.
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Amanda-L wrote:So k&k are doing a q&a and want people to ask them their most most juiciest of questions lol why? It's not like there'll be any juicy answers to be given. They're both so bland and boring. The human versions of the colour beige.
Correction: "Wheat bread" as Karen would say Image

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Amanda-L wrote:So k&k are doing a q&a and want people to ask them their most most juiciest of questions lol why? It's not like there'll be any juicy answers to be given. They're both so bland and boring. The human versions of the colour beige.
I'm gonna start throwing up already

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Not to defend at all, but the first day after a tattoo the skin is all red and blotchy and swollen so sometimes lines looks crooked or messed up when really the skin hasn’t healed yet. PLUS Keren hasn’t even healed fully from her boob Job so I’m sure her entire chest area is tender and just overall healing so that could contribute to the tattoo looking wonky.

I looked at her artists Instagram he actually does really good work and his lines are clean and crisp. I just think the area Landon’s tattoo is is super sensitive and flabby so her skin is just red and swollen. Hopefully it straightens out and heals nicely. Again I’m not defending, it could be a reason as to why lines aren’t straight and such :)

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

wonderwall99 wrote:Not to defend at all, but the first day after a tattoo the skin is all red and blotchy and swollen so sometimes lines looks crooked or messed up when really the skin hasn’t healed yet. PLUS Keren hasn’t even healed fully from her boob Job so I’m sure her entire chest area is tender and just overall healing so that could contribute to the tattoo looking wonky.

I looked at her artists Instagram he actually does really good work and his lines are clean and crisp. I just think the area Landon’s tattoo is is super sensitive and flabby so her skin is just red and swollen. Hopefully it straightens out and heals nicely. Again I’m not defending, it could be a reason as to why lines aren’t straight and such :)

Also could it have to do with her getting it in the birth mark area and the pigmentation?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just saw this about getting a tattoo on a birthmark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ehh his line work is good on a lot but some aren’t. I’m just saying from personal experience, she likely moved and biffed the lines. Even with swelling the lines aren’t right.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ehh his line work is good on a lot but some aren’t. I’m just saying from personal experience, she likely moved and biffed the lines. Even with swelling the lines aren’t right.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not saying you don’t have a valid point though. That is possible but hers is actually uneven in many places. Not just swelling. They can only do so much if someone won’t sit perfectly still and I know the side hurts, I can only imagine being this soon post op it’s even worse. I would have left more space between numerals also, when that ink settles it won’t look very good having them so close.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Glad they went to NC for Wyatt
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

UsedToCould wrote:Not saying you don’t have a valid point though. That is possible but hers is actually uneven in many places. Not just swelling. They can only do so much if someone won’t sit perfectly still and I know the side hurts, I can only imagine being this soon post op it’s even worse. I would have left more space between numerals also, when that ink settles it won’t look very good having them so close.

Oh of course! I only have tattoos on my legs so I have no experience as to how a side tattoo heals or how the skin reacts. I personally hate small script tattoos I just feel like in a few years they just blend together and look bad. But yeah I agree with you. She could’ve just moved around.

Honestly I just felt bad that of course Landon’s tattoo came out the worst, call it ironic but yeah poor kiddo Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”