JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

girl_please
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

Unread post by girl_please »

MommaMia3 wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:My God! How many times does Jess go to panda express a week. I feel like she has posted fortune cookie messages several times over the past week or two. Panda express is absolutely disgusting. So greasy too, always makes my stomach hurt. Her bad eating will catch up with her soon
It already is. She's good at hiding it but she's definitely gained weight, especially in her tummy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I honestly think she looks fine for someone who doesn't watch what she eats, doesn't exercise, and has had 4 pregnancies. Panda Express is the grossest though, I am probably biased because I got food poisoning from there once and haven't been back since. I don't know how she eats fast food so often though, sure, it's easy, cheap, and tastes good-ish, but it makes me feel like crap if I eat it too often.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sezzajaydee wrote:I love how she picks and chooses what she can and can’t do because of her diastasis.

Cleaning her house, no. Dancing and flopping about on stage for house, no problem!
Damn autocorrect. That’s meant to be hours.

Why on earth did she have a half naked Addie out at all hours of the night?

I get they get along for Lilia’s sake. But that seems like overstepping big time. I hope Addie is up to date on her shots. She’s putting a premature baby at risk otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
picpac
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by picpac »

Wtf, is that her moves that made her a “dancer” ????????? Wtf

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

chelsieross7 wrote:I wonder how many times jessss mentioned to the other moms that she used to dance at the same studio as Lilia
"OMG! I just LOVE seeing Lilia up on stage because I USED TO BE AT 5,6,7,8 DANCE STUDIO! DID YOU KNOW? Omg yeah I was a dancer for my WHOLEEEE life!! I even have their dance studio motto TATTOOED on me because I love it so much!!!! I danced from when I was 5 days out of the womb until I popped out Lilia!!!! I even did the SPLITS when 9 months pregnant with TWINS! CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL IF YOU WANNA SEE, JESSSFAM!!!!!! FACING REALITY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!"
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Maybe Jess should just start a mommy dance class or something, it would definitely benefit her. She's good at choreography and looks like she enjoys herself so why not. Definitely better than just sitting at home and watching Chris play Fortnite.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I saw a comment that said Jess used to be a professional dancer and that’s why she was in the front

LOL

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

phie20 wrote:Maybe Jess should just start a mommy dance class or something, it would definitely benefit her. She's good at choreography and looks like she enjoys herself so why not. Definitely better than just sitting at home and watching Chris play Fortnite.
She could take or instruct some Zumba classes. That would be great for super hyper annoying ass tbh lol

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lilia seemed so much more normal at the end of the last vlog when she was meeting Malakai and talking to her dad. It made me realize we don’t see her talking to other people as much as we see her talking to a camera. (Even though Gabe was filming at the time.) She just seemed so much more mellow and comfortable.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

lagenialester wrote:Lilia seemed so much more normal at the end of the last vlog when she was meeting Malakai and talking to her dad. It made me realize we don’t see her talking to other people as much as we see her talking to a camera. (Even though Gabe was filming at the time.) She just seemed so much more mellow and comfortable.
She is always far more calm around Gabe and Amber. Her voice is also far less annoying, overall less obnoxious. It's sad how much she has to play up to the cameras, o bet Gabe's was an escape for her, and now they vlog too.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

sezzajaydee wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:I love how she picks and chooses what she can and can’t do because of her diastasis.

Cleaning her house, no. Dancing and flopping about on stage for house, no problem!

I get they get along for Lilia’s sake. But that seems like overstepping big time. I hope Addie is up to date on her shots. She’s putting a premature baby at risk otherwise.

Yeah, I am amazed Amber and Gabe let Addled, she of the runny nose and crusty lips, KISS a premature baby only what a week old!!! Big time parenting fail!!!!!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
lagenialester wrote:Lilia seemed so much more normal at the end of the last vlog when she was meeting Malakai and talking to her dad. It made me realize we don’t see her talking to other people as much as we see her talking to a camera. (Even though Gabe was filming at the time.) She just seemed so much more mellow and comfortable.
She is always far more calm around Gabe and Amber. Her voice is also far less annoying, overall less obnoxious. It's sad how much she has to play up to the cameras, o bet Gabe's was an escape for her, and now they vlog too.

She's still calm in their vlogs to. She actually shows more emotion vs being over the top. Amber seems laid back and Logan is well behaved it seems so she did something right. Unlike Jess letting the kids run wild in public. And then laughing.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

MiloandMax wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

She's still calm in their vlogs to. She actually shows more emotion vs being over the top. Amber seems laid back and Logan is well behaved it seems so she did something right. Unlike Jess letting the kids run wild in public. And then laughing.
Yeah I know I just mean it must be tough to not have anywhere to go relax where you aren't at risk of being filmed. She's annoying and obnoxious, but I feel bad for her.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

phie20 wrote:Maybe Jess should just start a mommy dance class or something, it would definitely benefit her. She's good at choreography and looks like she enjoys herself so why not. Definitely better than just sitting at home and watching Chris play Fortnite.
I was thinking Jess could start going to Zumba. She’d probably like it enough. Then she could lose weight. Maybe like it enough to start teaching it.

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

olemama wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Yeah, I am amazed Amber and Gabe let Addled, she of the runny nose and crusty lips, KISS a premature baby only what a week old!!! Big time parenting fail!!!!!
well this is the same man who snapped at poor Logan. sometimes I think Gabe wishes Addie was his the way he's always holding her and offering to take her. like wtf that's strange. was he ever like that with the boys? wonder if he wishes M was a girl.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

probably helps that Amber only had one kid for years. she wasn't constantly bouncing from man to man and getting pregnant like Jesss. so she actually had time to focus on Logan and his development and well being unlike Jesss.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk[/quote]

She's still calm in their vlogs to. She actually shows more emotion vs being over the top. Amber seems laid back and Logan is well behaved it seems so she did something right. Unlike Jess letting the kids run wild in public. And then laughing.[/quote]Yeah I know I just mean it must be tough to not have anywhere to go relax where you aren't at risk of being filmed. She's annoying and obnoxious, but I feel bad for her.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk[/quote]

all these poor kids having camera's focused on them for the public since before they even made an entrance into the world. the only one that got even a realivly normal childhood was Logan and now he's smacked into youtube land too.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

probably helps that Amber only had one kid for years. she wasn't constantly bouncing from man to man and getting pregnant like Jesss. so she actually had time to focus on Logan and his development and well being unlike Jesss.[/quote][/quote]

Or its called being a parent and not your child's friend. I had a kid young to so that's not even an excuse for Jess either. She just doesn't believe in correcting her kids, well Lilia, Landen and Addie anyway. I have the same amount of kids as her so its not about attention either. I see other YT kids with manners so I can't really blame that. I think Amber would respect Logan instead of saying "gotta film this"
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What I'm trying to say is Jess loves chaos. She loves that they are wild in public because it draws attention to her having 5 kids.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9ee2f3.jpg[/img]

Jesssss isn’t the only one who gained weight in their mid section

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jess posted she's on the road and details soon. They would have to fly to Florida (40 hour drive) but does this give away what Keren was talking about.

Return to “JesssFam”