KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Idk if Sutton's head is flat because of his asian genes or the fact that he's always on his back...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

vidiack12 wrote:Idk if Sutton's head is flat because of his asian genes or the fact that he's always on his back...

Lol wtf. Asian genes dont make flat heads. It’s deff from always being layed down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wdywmts
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wdywmts »

Asian, have never seen a flat head on a baby except once in a flight. Do Asians usually have flat heads?
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Idk if Sutton's head is flat because of his asian genes or the fact that he's always on his back...

Lol wtf. Asian genes dont make flat heads. It’s deff from always being layed down

Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

wdywmts wrote:Asian, have never seen a flat head on a baby except once in a flight. Do Asians usually have flat heads?
Yeah, look it up. Asians typically have flatter heads and foreheads compared to other races.

rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rustynail »

This is more of a personal story, but it reminds me so much of KK.

My mom used to babysit our neighbors son, who was only a few months old at the time. He was laid on his back 24/7 and the only time he had tummy time, or any sort of stimulation, was with my mom. The baby's mother was always in and out of the neighborhood, so we didn't see them for a while. But a few years later while we were moving out, my mom went to say goodbye when they were visiting. The little boy was walking and he was struggling so bad with hip problems, because he was constantly laying on his back as a baby. The woman even admitted to my mom that his pediatrician got in a fight with her because of the way she took care of him. Now, he was suffering with orthopedic problems and it was his mother's fault.
I feel like this is going to be Sutton in the future because of Keren and Khoa. People do not deserve to have kids if they are not going to take care of them properly.

They make me sick.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

That is 100% positional plagiocephaly from being laid on his back. My son’s was almost as bad as his from spending months in the NICU from being premature and then on his back a lot at home because it took him longer to sit up being a preemie. He also had torticollis which made it flatter on one side. I was terrified that he’d have to have a helmet and held him as much as I possibly could. It rounded out almost completely after he started sitting up and rolling and once he started rolling, he would sleep on his stomach. It still isn’t perfect (nobody else notices but me. must be a mom thing.), but his doctor was never concerned and he didn’t need a helmet. It makes me sad for him because I was home alone and couldn’t hold him all the time and they have SO MANY people there daily to be holding him and giving him tummy time. There’s no reason for that other than how much time he spends in containers on his back. It’s not genetics.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

vidiack12 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

You literally underlined that it runs in families but they don’t know if that’s genetics or parenting practices (KEREN LEAVING HER BOYS IN CONTAINERS all day except to eat). Which is more likely? It’s not coincidence that both Landon and Sutton spent the first few months of their lives laying on their backs for a majority of the day and ended up with flat heads. If they were never on their backs and this happened, then sure, blame their ethnicity even though there’s not concrete evidence of that either lol.

But they will blame anything “wrong” with their children on genetics anyways. It could never be lazy parenting.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Khoa looked so offended when keren told him he has to feed Sutton slower. He had a look in his eyes that said it all. “Like bitch, I’m practically the only who ever feeds this kid... I think I know what I’m doing here...”
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

ckks wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Lol wtf. Asian genes dont make flat heads. It’s deff from always being layed down

You literally underlined that it runs in families but they don’t know if that’s genetics or parenting practices (KEREN LEAVING HER BOYS IN CONTAINERS all day except to eat). Which is more likely? It’s not coincidence that both Landon and Sutton spent the first few months of their lives laying on their backs for a majority of the day and ended up with flat heads. If they were never on their backs and this happened, then sure, blame their ethnicity even though there’s not concrete evidence of that either lol.

But they will blame anything “wrong” with their children on genetics anyways. It could never be lazy parenting.

I said in my comment I wonder and then you said Asian genetics don't cause that. I was only referencing whether or not Asian genetics can cause that and I never said for sure that was the case for Keren. Putting words in my mouth.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

vidiack12 wrote:
ckks wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

I said in my comment I wonder and then you said Asian genetics don't cause that. I was only referencing whether or not Asian genetics can cause that and I never said for sure that was the case for Keren. Putting words in my mouth.

I never said that? That wasn’t my comment. You’re putting words in MY mouth. My point is, it’s not coincidence that he spends A LOT of time on his head and it’s flat. That is the cause, and it is preventable. It’s a lot more common now since babies are supposed to sleep on their backs for safety reasons, but that’s why he needs tummy time and to be out of containers as much as possible during waking hours. Which he isn’t. Even when he’s awake, she leaves him in the rock n play or pack n play with the mobile. That’s only contributing to the flatness. It’s positional plagiocephaly. He wasn’t born with it. It’s due to parenting practices.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

vidiack12 wrote:
ckks wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

I never said that? That wasn’t my comment. You’re putting words in MY mouth. My point is, it’s not coincidence that he spends A LOT of time on his head and it’s flat. That is the cause, and it is preventable. It’s a lot more common now since babies are supposed to sleep on their backs for safety reasons, but that’s why he needs tummy time and to be out of containers as much as possible during waking hours. Which he isn’t. Even when he’s awake, she leaves him in the rock n play or pack n play with the mobile. That’s only contributing to the flatness. It’s positional plagiocephaly. He wasn’t born with it. It’s due to parenting practices.

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

ckks wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:
ckks wrote: You literally underlined that it runs in families but they don’t know if that’s genetics or parenting practices (KEREN LEAVING HER BOYS IN CONTAINERS all day except to eat). Which is more likely? It’s not coincidence that both Landon and Sutton spent the first few months of their lives laying on their backs for a majority of the day and ended up with flat heads. If they were never on their backs and this happened, then sure, blame their ethnicity even though there’s not concrete evidence of that either lol.

Sorry that was directed at the other commenter.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

landonsmommy wrote:Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

my 2 year old nephew is in size 4 diapers! the diapers look huge on sutton why does she do that to them?!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Basicb wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

sutton is not even that big! the 4s look huge on him! and landon was tiny and still is tiny to be in size 5 diapers do u think he’s fine too?!
Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

Everyone on this thread was SO rude after K commented. Then they were praising her for “snapping”. Just because someone doesn’t know the traits of a dog breed they’ve likely never seen before doesn’t mean you should be rude and then stand by other people cyber bullying...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Samlex wrote:Everyone on this thread was SO rude after K commented. Then they were praising her for “snapping”. Just because someone doesn’t know the traits of a dog breed they’ve likely never seen before doesn’t mean you should be rude and then stand by other people cyber bullying...
The original comment was not exactly nice and just "not knowing".

Return to “KKandBabyJ”