Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Linn0317 wrote:This video happened a bit ago so it may have been talked about already but does anyone else fine it weird that she has a new car seat ever 4 months?she also has 56 strollers. It’s like she just spends money because she can. I don’t even watch her vlogs anymore. I watch her insta stories and that’s about as much as I can take these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here, those girls are never going to know the value of a dollar , they are never going to know how to help others less fortunate.. I can't take her anymore.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

That dress that Aaryn is “obsessed” with on Instagram is nothing to write home about. Why is she freaking out about how cuteee it is?
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

All 3 of those outfits are awful.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Adhbrh91 wrote:All 3 of those outfits are awful.
At least the first they both have same, the other 2 look like pajamas
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Manda33556 wrote:
Linn0317 wrote:This video happened a bit ago so it may have been talked about already but does anyone else fine it weird that she has a new car seat ever 4 months?she also has 56 strollers. It’s like she just spends money because she can. I don’t even watch her vlogs anymore. I watch her insta stories and that’s about as much as I can take these days.

Same here, those girls are never going to know the value of a dollar , they are never going to know how to help others less fortunate.. I can't take her anymore.

I was just thinking, Airin never talks about donating to the less fortunate. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen YT’ers mention that they donate makeup and other things they review. She never mentions charity! A big thing now is people sponsoring families. So instead of a gift they donate to a family or a charity in need in the name of the person to receive the gift. In almost every shot she’s buying something for herself, nick or the girls. Constant. The closest I’ve seen her come to charity is when she posts about the animal shelters. Those girls are going to get so much crap for Christmas. They truly won’t learn the value of a dollar. Really sad.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Rottiemom wrote:That dress that Aaryn is “obsessed” with on Instagram is nothing to write home about. Why is she freaking out about how cuteee it is?
I know right!? Like that dress looks like all the others ImageImage nothing special. Where’s Adeline in all of this? Oh yeah, left out again!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Shes had two kids in two yrs, pretty sure they wouldnt give her a pap at a yearly physical regardless. As long as your last comes back healthy most wont do them again for a cpl yrs or until after you give birth. She technically isnt due for her physical until A turns one. Then she should go for her 1 yr checkup.

beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

Linn0317 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a45eeb.jpg[/img]

I’m sorry but I would never de-masculinize my husband the way she does. At least he’s doing stuff around the house. Go sip on your wine and complain some more about your life.

“Everyone is stroking his ego.” says the one with the BIGGEST, MOST FRAGILE EGO.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I feel like 2 of the sets were pajamas also.
MiloandMax wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:All 3 of those outfits are awful.
At least the first they both have same, the other 2 look like pajamas
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

You can tell by the way she's interacting on IG stories today she probably doesn't even plan on vlogging.
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

CanadianChick wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:

I was just thinking, Airin never talks about donating to the less fortunate. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen YT’ers mention that they donate makeup and other things they review. She never mentions charity! A big thing now is people sponsoring families. So instead of a gift they donate to a family or a charity in need in the name of the person to receive the gift. In almost every shot she’s buying something for herself, nick or the girls. Constant. The closest I’ve seen her come to charity is when she posts about the animal shelters. Those girls are going to get so much crap for Christmas. They truly won’t learn the value of a dollar. Really sad.

You know I've seen people ask her about donating and helping the less fortunate and comment about buying the girls so much crap...at not once does she acknowledge any of them. I saw on her Instagram that she got Skyla yet another damn princes dress. That child doesn't need all of this crap!! That's why she doesn't act right. I can't deal with that kind of stuff.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Why do all the outfits except the first set all have a dress or tutu abs and Adeline just have plain Jane pj's?? We can't be the only ones who notice this shit. They are just scared to say something lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:You can tell by the way she's interacting on IG stories today she probably doesn't even plan on vlogging.
God forbid she uploads her normal 3x a week bc then she needs 3 weeks off lmao she is the biggest joke on YouTube. Most of her subscribers probably only watch to see what a lunatic lush of a train wreck she really is.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not defending Aaryn about donating things gifted to her but I used to work for a pet products company. We used to get tons of personal donations and we were not allowed to donate it to animal shelters. And no it wasn't new products, it was things already on store shelves.

I have heard YTers talk about this as well. And with giveaways and such that has to be the company that gives permission. So she gets a lot of stuff but I know first hand not donating it is not 100% on her.

She did say she took a car load to goodwill when they moved from Georgia but she just added more once they moved.

I know my kids are spoiled and I'm a firm believer its her money. But my kids are also the first to give toys to the needy, visit dog shelter to donate money they save as well as VA hospital to give cards to the Veterans.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Way passed bedtime! Mama snuggles tonight"

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:"Way passed bedtime! Mama snuggles tonight"

Looks like iPad snuggles
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:Not defending Aaryn about donating things gifted to her but I used to work for a pet products company. We used to get tons of personal donations and we were not allowed to donate it to animal shelters. And no it wasn't new products, it was things already on store shelves.

I have heard YTers talk about this as well. And with giveaways and such that has to be the company that gives permission. So she gets a lot of stuff but I know first hand not donating it is not 100% on her.

She did say she took a car load to goodwill when they moved from Georgia but she just added more once they moved.

I know my kids are spoiled and I'm a firm believer its her money. But my kids are also the first to give toys to the needy, visit dog shelter to donate money they save as well as VA hospital to give cards to the Veterans.
The real question is would she donate if she could??? I say no bc actions speak louder than words. Yes it is her money but I truly believe in pay it forward if you can by her not doing so speaks volumes who she is. As for her "kindness" in donating to Goodwill the funny thing is if you go back to the date she donated those items and look at the forum conversations the week leading up to the day she did that you will see why she did. There was an ongoing convo for days about how she never helps or donates to the less unfortunate or has any giveaways like other youtubers she literally donated a few days after that to goodwill AND had a giveaway for her subscribers. I believe it might have been a couple dock a tots that the COMPANY donated for the giveaway not Airin. I think it's safe to say it wasn't a coincidence. Apparently she gives nothing away bc even Nick said she had things hoarded in the Georgia house basement. She even still had boxes with the glitter she used to make Yeti's.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Not defending Aaryn about donating things gifted to her but I used to work for a pet products company. We used to get tons of personal donations and we were not allowed to donate it to animal shelters. And no it wasn't new products, it was things already on store shelves.

The real question is would she donate if she could??? I say no bc actions speak louder than words. Yes it is her money but I truly believe in pay it forward if you can by her not doing so speaks volumes who she is. As for her "kindness" in donating to Goodwill the funny thing is if you go back to the date she donated those items and look at the forum conversations the week leading up to the day she did that you will see why she did. There was an ongoing convo for days about how she never helps or donates to the less unfortunate or has any giveaways like other youtubers she literally donated a few days after that to goodwill AND had a giveaway for her subscribers. I believe it might have been a couple dock a tots that the COMPANY donated for the giveaway not Airin. I think it's safe to say it wasn't a coincidence. Apparently she gives nothing away bc even Nick said she had things hoarded in the Georgia house basement. She even still had boxes with the glitter she used to make Yeti's.

I was only saying there are reasons she may not be able to donate the makeup I have heard a beauty vlogger say something similar. She even said she's told to show it once on ig stories or vlog and doesn't even need to use it.

I don't think Nick was raised like that so I can see him being annoyed. His sisters seem very giving as well. I do believe Aaryn is a hoarder but then doesn't keep it with using it later in mind - she keeps it out of being materialistic.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

vandelynn wrote:

Didn’t she do a giveaway (advertised through IG), and then I think I read somewhere that she didn’t even acknowledge the winner and then blocked the winner. I could be totally wrong! Anyways she hasn’t done any giveaways in a long time!! I get that companies have to agree to giveaways but she never makes any effort to give back or show that she’s trying to give back.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I heard that also!!!
CanadianChick wrote:
vandelynn wrote:

Didn’t she do a giveaway (advertised through IG), and then I think I read somewhere that she didn’t even acknowledge the winner and then blocked the winner. I could be totally wrong! Anyways she hasn’t done any giveaways in a long time!! I get that companies have to agree to giveaways but she never makes any effort to give back or show that she’s trying to give back.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”