BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mommyrobot wrote:Well at least she can look back at all the stuff she was able to buy herself when she is wondering why she didn't give Nolan a chance to experience as much of life/childhood as possible.

I will never understand the hundreds or even thousands of dollars spent on material things and aesthetics vs. Life experiences.

I think this "shopping addiction" is a convenient excuse for her. It's all about keeping up appearances. New and perfect.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Haha she won’t even be able to look at the stuff she’s bought over the years since she throws it in the trash every time target comes out with a new collection. Empty vapid bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Basicb »

Avocado[31] wrote:Roooough[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 73fe9c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
She looks dead behind the eyes and somehow aged 10 years in the last 10 months lmao.

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Poor Nolan.

Fuck Britney and Frank.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Reading you guys’ posts about Nolan make me so sad and angry. How is a person that selfish? Why wouldn’t you want to give the world to your innocent baby and give his siblings great memories with their brother? If I’m not mistaken, she was “lucky” to get an early diagnosis, right? Wtf is wrong with her?!! She does nothing for these kids, but jumps on the first penis she sees. She’s a disgusting person.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Bambi_ wrote:Reading you guys’ posts about Nolan make me so sad and angry. How is a person that selfish? Why wouldn’t you want to give the world to your innocent baby and give his siblings great memories with their brother? If I’m not mistaken, she was “lucky” to get an early diagnosis, right? Wtf is wrong with her?!! She does nothing for these kids, but jumps on the first penis she sees. She’s a disgusting person.

Yeah she was lucky to get an early diagnosis. Most kids with muscular dystrophy aren’t diagnosed until they’re already showing signs of declining, because that’s obviously why their symptoms are looked into to reach a diagnosis. Britney has had 2 years to get Nolan into therapy to prolong his decline and learn how to conserve his energy and muscle tone. She’s a lazy, piece of shit parent and Nolan (and the other kids) deserve so much better.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

“Hasnt been to an appointment since May”
“Endless appointments for Nolan”

Which is it?? Within a 2 minute section she contradicts herself
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

herebcofbritney wrote:
priscilla_teka wrote:Carlo walking on tip toes is a red flag.

My son walk on tip toes sometimes and he is Austistic, is a sensory thing for him

But for Carlo is a huge red flag, since she have a brother with MD

"Toe walking can be classified into four groups. Some neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy cause the calf muscle to be tighter or change the way it works. This makes it hard or impossible for the child to get their heels onto the ground to walk with their whole foot..."

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/theconv ... toes-59081

Britch, if you are reading this,her tip toe walking might be nothing but you a mother, should keep and eye on it, take your daughter to her pediatrician just in case.

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

This worries me because my son is 18 months and does this ALL the time. I mean like every time he walks around the house he’s doing it. He also hates having his hands dirty while eating and will not eat a lot of foods. He’s very picky and particular with certain textures. All things I’ve read concerning autism or being on the spectrum. He’s been developmentally normal as far as we can tell but he may be affected in some way? I thought all kids did that like it was a phase or something.

Might not be autism, but does sound like a sensory processing issue. Having said that, he may grow out of it/learn coping mechanisms. Would definitely raise it with his doctor, but wouldn’t worry too much just yet
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Britney will one day wake up and regret all the things she didn’t do for this little angel. And that will kill her inside, if it isn’t already...

I feel like she doesn’t wanna believe that her little boy is dying. Shit, it makes me emotional just thinking that, I can’t believe what she’s going through as his mother. And I feel for her in that sense. I just wish that she made better choices for him.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Lily_ wrote:Britney will one day wake up and regret all the things she didn’t do for this little angel. And that will kill her inside, if it isn’t already...

I feel like she doesn’t wanna believe that her little boy is dying. Shit, it makes me emotional just thinking that, I can’t believe what she’s going through as his mother. And I feel for her in that sense. I just wish that she made better choices for him.
I can't even begin to imagine finding out my child has a terminal illness, it must be absolutely crushing. But she is the mum and needs to step up and make sure he has an excellent quality of life, whatever she is feeling. That little darling deserves to have every beautiful experience he can before it's too late, and she's not bothering. It makes me so angry.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Lily_ wrote:Britney will one day wake up and regret all the things she didn’t do for this little angel. And that will kill her inside, if it isn’t already...

I can't even begin to imagine finding out my child has a terminal illness, it must be absolutely crushing. But she is the mum and needs to step up and make sure he has an excellent quality of life, whatever she is feeling. That little darling deserves to have every beautiful experience he can before it's too late, and she's not bothering. It makes me so angry.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Britney’s not in denial, she’s made videos explaining what DMD is and what it’s gonna do to Nolan but yet she still doesn’t do a damn thing for him. She continued to pop out more babies, still considering a 5th and moved a man into her home after a week of meeting him instead dedicating everything to him. She’s all worried about her happiness when once Nolan really starts to deteriorate he is going to be in pain every second of his life until he eventually dies. Nolan isn’t gonna have any kind of life, he’s not gonna have a normal high school experience, he’s not gonna go to college, have fun with friends living life, have a relationship, have kids, he’s gonna be stuck to ventilator and a wheelchair all day everyday and what is Britney going to do?!

She knows all of this but she doesn’t care but all she does it stick him on an iPad. Any normal mother would’ve dropped everything for that little boy and made the most of his life while he can still walk, not do what she’s doing right now.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
JaneDoe wrote:I think it is tragic that Ean never goes to Nolan's appointments. Even when they were together he didn't attend. Britney might be in some denial, but at least she takes him to the appointments and tries to advocate for him, whereas it seems that Ean is in complete denial. It is no wonder their relationship didn't last. I wish they would get Harlow checked out, I have noticed she walks her stomach pushed out which is something that kids with MD do to keep their balance.
It’s been discussed at length before. We’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that Ean likely is unable to get time off work for these appts. As unfortunate and sad as it is, it seems logical. Ean seems the one who is the least in denial about his son.

Don’t get me wrong, I think B is making Ean out to be the bad guy but I do think Ean is in just as much denial as B. I don’t know any job that wouldn’t allow you to go to a doctors appointment for your terminally ill child, especially since they are scheduled far out. It’s not like on a Tuesday they’re finding out an appointment is on Thursday. It reminds me of TM2, Corey and Leah. For a long, long time Leah could have been doing much for Ali. She took her to all of her appointments but was in a state of denial while Corey did not attend any appointments and said his daughter would grow out of it and be fine. I think when a child is sick it is BOTH parents responsibility to educate themselves, other family members if need be. They both need to be at appointments to truly understand what is happening with their child, they should join support groups and talk with other parents. I don’t buy Ean not being at important appointments because of work.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Maybe Ean was there. She didn’t vlog this doctors appointment. Whereas she’s vlogged others in the past. If frank was there with her I bet she wouldn’t be able to not include a clip of him holding Nolan’s hand going into the doctors office or something just to prove what a great step dad he is. Whereas we didn’t see anything this time. Could it be because Ean was actually there?

Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

I’m not usually for mom shaming but this thing with Nolan, it’s beyond bad patenting. It’s heartless. Has any one seen “Fundamentals of Caring” on Netflix?? It’s about a teenager with duchenne and portrays exactly how hard life is for him and all I could think about was poor Nolan and how Britney literally does nothing for him. No pt, no special one on one time, nothing. It’s mind boggling.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I'll never not bring up the fact that Brit made the decision to have more kids after Nolan, knowing exactly that they'd potentially share his horrible fate. And y'all know Scarlow isn't going to be the last kid, either. If Freenk wants another bio kid, he'll get another bio kid, because wHeN yOu KnOw, YoU kNoW.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

dazzled wrote:I'll never not bring up the fact that Brit made the decision to have more kids after Nolan, knowing exactly that they'd potentially share his horrible fate. And y'all know Scarlow isn't going to be the last kid, either. If Freenk wants another bio kid, he'll get another bio kid, because wHeN yOu KnOw, YoU kNoW.
What’s so fucked up is, she decided to have another baby RIGHT after finding out about Nolan.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

dazzled wrote:I'll never not bring up the fact that Brit made the decision to have more kids after Nolan, knowing exactly that they'd potentially share his horrible fate. And y'all know Scarlow isn't going to be the last kid, either. If Freenk wants another bio kid, he'll get another bio kid, because wHeN yOu KnOw, YoU kNoW.
What’s so fucked up is, she decided to have another baby RIGHT after finding out about Nolan.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

& it’s not only that they can have the same disease it’s the fact that with each pregnancy and child she pops out that’s even less time and less she’s gonna do with Nolan. I can’t imagine having a child that I know will not only die at a young age but will be confined to a wheelchair and not live a normal teen/adult life.

She’s a SAHM mom, she had every opportunity to travel her ass off going to Disney World etc with Aria & Nolan instead of spending thousands on Starbucks & home decor that she throws out and replaces every year. But look at every careless thing she’s put that poor child through since finding out about his diagnosis.

Normally I’m not for “staying together for the kids” but the fact that Nolan has a terminal illness shouldn’t apply here, in my completely honest opinion. They could easily made it work or Britney’s bitch ass could’ve stayed with Ean until at least BOTH of them were settled into their own apartments. Poor Nolan was ripped away from him home and his father all because of Britney’s selfish need to be married and be a family vlogger channel. I think she’s due for some much needed karma

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Ok wait, what did she delete from the video?

I meant to watch it last night and it said it was 16 minutes long. This morning it’s only 12 minutes long.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Also, apparently brit has already watch The Fundamentals of Caring, still didn’t motivate her to do anything.

Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Also, apparently brit has already watch The Fundamentals of Caring, still didn’t motivate her to do anything.

Then that’s disgusting.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”