KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Did you guys see how happy Sutton was when Landon kept telling him "Hi" and caressing his face? That was so adorable. And I know we don't want Landon to get Sutton sick, but even when he's not sick Keren seems to want him to back away. Landon got the message already to not to sit on him, so I don't get why he's still being barred from playing with Sutton. Sorry Khoa!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1289e8.jpg[/img]
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

vidiack12 wrote:Did you guys see how happy Sutton was when Landon kept telling him "Hi" and caressing his face? That was so adorable. And I know we don't want Landon to get Sutton sick, but even when he's not sick Keren seems to want him to back away. Landon got the message already to not to sit on him, so I don't get why he's still being barred from playing with Sutton. Sorry Khoa!

That was really cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

someone tell me how the fuck Keren is a supermom??????? what the fuck does she do...

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

chloe6124 wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Did you guys see how happy Sutton was when Landon kept telling him "Hi" and caressing his face? That was so adorable. And I know we don't want Landon to get Sutton sick, but even when he's not sick Keren seems to want him to back away. Landon got the message already to not to sit on him, so I don't get why he's still being barred from playing with Sutton. Sorry Khoa!

That was really cute.

Probably the only tactile interaction the poor baby gets and it's from his one year old brother.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

In their q and a they said they’d have another baby if it wasn’t so hard on Keren.... she’s had 3 practically textbook perfect pregnancies and they make it seem like she was laid out on bedrest the whole 9 months or something. I don’t think she realizes how blessed she is to get pregnant so easily and have such EASY pregnancies.
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

That Q/A was BORING AF. They are so damn dry and stale.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

They need to just stop with that whole “have all of our kids back to back and travel world” bullshit that they spout every chance they get. They have admitted that they don’t even like to take all 3 boys out at once and usually can’t even take 2 of them. I feel like that’s Khoa’s dream and he’d love to travel with his family, but Keren’s holding him back. She’s a sad excuse for a mom and will never be able to handle parenting enough for Khoa to live out his dreams.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

They need to just stop with that whole “have all of our kids back to back and travel world” bullshit that they spout every chance they get. They have admitted that they don’t even like to take all 3 boys out at once and usually can’t even take 2 of them. I feel like that’s Khoa’s dream and he’d love to travel with his family, but Keren’s holding him back. She’s a sad excuse for a mom and will never be able to handle parenting enough for Khoa to live out his dreams.

kaygbee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaygbee »

It’s Kerens birthday and hardly any posts from anyone about it all I’ve seen is from Bianca and Taylor.. not khoa, kyra, or even nonnie

kaygbee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaygbee »

It’s Kerens birthday and hardly any posts from anyone about it all I’ve seen is from Bianca and Taylor.. not khoa, kyra, or even nonnie

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:They need to just stop with that whole “have all of our kids back to back and travel world” bullshit that they spout every chance they get. They have admitted that they don’t even like to take all 3 boys out at once and usually can’t even take 2 of them. I feel like that’s Khoa’s dream and he’d love to travel with his family, but Keren’s holding him back. She’s a sad excuse for a mom and will never be able to handle parenting enough for Khoa to live out his dreams.

They can’t do that once the kids are in school. They will only have the summers. They are missing out on doing it when the kids aren’t in school yet.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:They need to just stop with that whole “have all of our kids back to back and travel world” bullshit that they spout every chance they get. They have admitted that they don’t even like to take all 3 boys out at once and usually can’t even take 2 of them. I feel like that’s Khoa’s dream and he’d love to travel with his family, but Keren’s holding him back. She’s a sad excuse for a mom and will never be able to handle parenting enough for Khoa to live out his dreams.

They can’t do that once the kids are in school. They will only have the summers. They are missing out on doing it when the kids aren’t in school yet.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

kaygbee wrote:It’s Kerens birthday and hardly any posts from anyone about it Image all I’ve seen is from Bianca and Taylor.. not khoa, kyra, or even nonnie

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 07182e.png[/img]

None from her “bestie” Corinna
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

kaygbee wrote:It’s Kerens birthday and hardly any posts from anyone about it Image all I’ve seen is from Bianca and Taylor.. not khoa, kyra, or even nonnie

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 07182e.png[/img]

None from her “bestie” Corinna
Eggsup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggsup »

roxyroller wrote:someone tell me how the fuck Keren is a supermom??????? what the fuck does she do...

Supermom at ordering UberEats
Supermom at spending money
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Eggsup wrote:
roxyroller wrote:someone tell me how the fuck Keren is a supermom??????? what the fuck does she do...

Supermom at ordering UberEats
Supermom at spending money

Super mom? Pshh.

Super Spender is more like it
hannah2318
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannah2318 »

Can we just talk about the fact that Keren “sleep trains” her kids at 4 months old? She lets them cry themselves to sleep starting at 4 months. Wonder if she knows it’s been proven that “cry it out” literally damages a baby and makes them unattached to their parents. Not like Keren cares about that anyways because she never holds Sutton. She’s the laziest parent I’ve ever seen. The fact that she can let her baby cry in a room by themselves just proves she has NO motherly instinct.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

hannah2318 wrote:Can we just talk about the fact that Keren “sleep trains” her kids at 4 months old? She lets them cry themselves to sleep starting at 4 months. Wonder if she knows it’s been proven that “cry it out” literally damages a baby and makes them unattached to their parents. Not like Keren cares about that anyways because she never holds Sutton. She’s the laziest parent I’ve ever seen. The fact that she can let her baby cry in a room by themselves just proves she has NO motherly instinct.

My almost 5 month old is in daycare and she gets put down for a nap awake and sometimes cries. It breaks my fucking heart to hear that, I can’t imagine doing it to my own child. She’s a terrible mother

hannah2318
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannah2318 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
hannah2318 wrote:Can we just talk about the fact that Keren “sleep trains” her kids at 4 months old? She lets them cry themselves to sleep starting at 4 months. Wonder if she knows it’s been proven that “cry it out” literally damages a baby and makes them unattached to their parents. Not like Keren cares about that anyways because she never holds Sutton. She’s the laziest parent I’ve ever seen. The fact that she can let her baby cry in a room by themselves just proves she has NO motherly instinct.

My almost 5 month old is in daycare and she gets put down for a nap awake and sometimes cries. It breaks my fucking heart to hear that, I can’t imagine doing it to my own child. She’s a terrible mother

She is a terrible mother. Don’t have babies if you don’t want your sleep interrupted. My daughter is 9 months old and wakes almost every hour to nurse. Yeah, its hard but thankfully I stay home so I can nap with her during the day and we all know Keren can nap. She really should do her research on the damage it causes kids.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

vidiack12 wrote:
ckks wrote:“We’re not going to talk about the boob job on the vlog.”

Thumbnail is Keren in a bra titled “Her road to recovery.”

We knew that was BS the first time they mentioned it. Keren couldn’t just keep it on insta.

Her 3 month old is in size FOUR diapers? no. and quit bouncing the fuck out of the poor baby while he’s trying to eat. Jesus Christ.

Is that too big for a baby the same age as Sutton?

My nephew was born 5 days after Sutton. He swims in a size 1 diaper and he's not a tiny baby at all. So, yeah, I'd say a size 4 was too big for a 3 month old.

(Also, I'm 150 posts behind, I've had a horrid stomach bug the last 36 hours. If you ever feel like I'm not addressing something in thread when it happens, please send me a DM and give me a heads up. I get a totally different notification on my phone if someone sends me a message. I can and will respond much faster that way, especially if I'm sick and not hopping on here as often.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”