R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

BoringBelinda5570
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by BoringBelinda5570 »

Omg this comment ain’t gonna last
image.jpeg

MOD EDIT - Please note that YTMD site rules state that photos and screenshots from a YouTubers social media pages should not be uploaded to YTMD unless you have removed or blacked out any identifiable information for anyone outside the YouTube family. I have corrected this for you, but please keep in mind for posting in the future.
-SD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilaVictoria
Talker
Talker

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by LilaVictoria »

Britxo wrote:Don’t even bother watching today’s vlog and giving her that view guys. Remember views=money
You can totally tell right from the get go what it’s about. They’re putting up their Christmas tree. It’s “controversial” because they’re putting it up before Thanksgiving and some people agree with that some don’t. Boom. I didn’t even watch the vlog but I’m sure that’s what it’s about. But of course with how much Trashelles channel sucks ass, she has to put controversial to make things seem spicy, when in reality it’s snooooooooze fest ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL I put up my xmass tree today!!! But to be fair there is no Thanksgiving in Europe so .... hahaha
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

Bundy wrote:
jspo97 wrote: Are we looking at the same picture? I hardly see any hair on them. If you hadn’t said anything I wouldn’t have noticed

It’s because Rachelle cropped it. This is the original IG story. Zoom in, there is dog hair everywhere and the stupid presets highlight it.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 99cc6d.jpg[/img]

I do see it on the full photo!!

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

I don’t know why I expected anything other than white and silver. Other than the tress, it doesn’t looked decorated at all. Just more bland white and silver that blends into their white walls.

I’m so sick of the overdone trend of gray. In a couple years it will all look beyond dated.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I know some titles will be similar but so soon after Bonnie posted hers and on the same topic. Wow!
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

She sure looks white trashy so much of the time for someone who is has such an elitist attitude.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

We always talk about how they don't do anything. But they don't see people either. As far as I remember, they've seen Justin's sister and her kids once. And then they see Emma's mom. They also went somewhere with another couple. But they don't socialize. They don't have friends that they visit or who comes and visits them. Isn't that odd? I mean, I don't have many friends but I have a few really close ones. And we'll meet up with the kids and just hang out. And I spend a lot of time with my family too. My life would be so empty without people in it.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

We always talk about how they don't do anything. But they don't see people either. As far as I remember, they've seen Justin's sister and her kids once. And then they see Emma's mom. They also went somewhere with another couple. But they don't socialize. They don't have friends that they visit or who comes and visits them. Isn't that odd? I mean, I don't have many friends but I have a few really close ones. And we'll meet up with the kids and just hang out. And I spend a lot of time with my family too. My life would be so empty without people in it.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

aniraKKarina wrote:We always talk about how they don't do anything. But they don't see people either. As far as I remember, they've seen Justin's sister and her kids once. And then they see Emma's mom. They also went somewhere with another couple. But they don't socialize. They don't have friends that they visit or who comes and visits them. Isn't that odd? I mean, I don't have many friends but I have a few really close ones. And we'll meet up with the kids and just hang out. And I spend a lot of time with my family too. My life would be so empty without people in it.

It's very odd. It's why I don't understand how they have the subscribers that they do. They're boring. They never do anything. They're in their early 20's and act like 80 year olds.
And they have nothing in common with each other which is why Rachelle wanted a baby so quickly after marriage.

Unread post by Guest »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:We always talk about how they don't do anything. But they don't see people either. As far as I remember, they've seen Justin's sister and her kids once. And then they see Emma's mom. They also went somewhere with another couple. But they don't socialize. They don't have friends that they visit or who comes and visits them. Isn't that odd? I mean, I don't have many friends but I have a few really close ones. And we'll meet up with the kids and just hang out. And I spend a lot of time with my family too. My life would be so empty without people in it.

It's very odd. It's why I don't understand how they have the subscribers that they do. They're boring. They never do anything. They're in their early 20's and act like 80 year olds.
And they have nothing in common with each other which is why Rachelle wanted a baby so quickly after marriage.
They gained A LOT of subscribers after they lost Brynn and when KKandbabyJ gave them a shoutout. Their views are going wayyyy down

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

She’s so stupid... It’s not the noise it’s the pressure that bothers babies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She’s so stupid... It’s not the noise it’s the pressure that bothers babies.
Oh my God she's such a freaking moron!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She’s so stupid... It’s not the noise it’s the pressure that bothers babies.
Omg! This actually made me laugh out loud. She is such a MORON.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love that we get these screenshots here so that she can't delete all evidence of her extreme stupidity lol. She's such a moron. I almost want someone to tell her that they're perfect for flying and then she'll realize how stupid she is on the plane.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love that we get these screenshots here so that she can't delete all evidence of her extreme stupidity lol. She's such a moron. I almost want someone to tell her that they're perfect for flying and then she'll realize how stupid she is on the plane.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

They don't have a baby. Rachelle has a prop for Instagram. And

And those lights are white in the vlog. With her crappy preset they're orange. Like Justin's arms. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 488845.jpg[/img]

lilwerebear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwerebear »

She said Orangina is healthier than soda. She's seriously stupid. Good luck, Emma.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Did anyone tell her that its the pressure? Ear plugs would be better but hey noise cancelling is the same NOT
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is one of the most uneducated and ignorant people I've ever come across. Headphones for ear pressure.
I can't.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

They gained A LOT of subscribers after they lost Brynn and when KKandbabyJ gave them a shoutout. Their views are going wayyyy down
True, they did gain a lot of viewers when they lost Brynn. Sympathy subscribers.
But even before that, they were so snoozefest boring before and after that. It boggles my mind that they still get 30-40k views per video.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”