R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

aniraKKarina wrote:They don't have a baby. Rachelle has a prop for Instagram. And

And those lights are white in the vlog. With her crappy preset they're orange. Like Justin's arms.
Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
I thought the same thing about the lights and Justin's arms. It's so bad. Soon they'll all be Oompa Loompa's in every photo.
lilwerebear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwerebear »

I had to make this lol
ezgif.com-add-text.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

lilwerebear wrote:I had to make this lol
ezgif.com-add-text.gif
Because she gets it at Trader Joe’s... duh.. lol!

Everything is healthy there in her mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

lilwerebear wrote:I had to make this lol
ezgif.com-add-text.gif
What's more sad than her making this claim is that we all know there were a handful of her moron followers that ran out that day and bought this because "it's better for you than soda", according to Nutritionist Rachelle.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Hahahaha the plane is literally white noise, the same thing the machine she just bragged on puts out. The noise of the plane always helped my babies sleep! Wow

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b8b955.jpg[/img]

She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Taking a screenshot would give her another view lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Taking a screenshot would give her another view lol

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b8b955.jpg[/img]

She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.

She is SUCH a bitch! That's how she treats her followers. You know damn well she was sitting on her disgusting dog hair couch on her lazy ass and dirty feet not doing shit when she responded with that.

RASHELLE. YOU. ARE. A. BITCH!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... dbec8c.jpg[/img]

I’m all for buying cute beanies as I have a couple of my own. But This just proves how she needs to buy something cute and aesthetically pleasing for her photos. They have plenty of cute ones in store and online but of course in has to be a hole in the wall kind of shop.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Celia wrote:
icp wrote:
IMG_8178.jpg
Ewwww, her feet are so dirty!!!!

This made me gag. How do your feet even get that dirty? She’s in the house the majority of the day. I just can’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because they don’t mop their floors. I hope to God she actually reads here so she can do something about her dirty ass floors! I can’t with those dirty, nasty BLACK feet. Can you imagine what their home actually smells like?

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Celia wrote:
icp wrote:
IMG_8178.jpg
Ewwww, her feet are so dirty!!!!

This made me gag. How do your feet even get that dirty? She’s in the house the majority of the day. I just can’t.

Because they don’t mop their floors. I hope to God she actually reads here so she can do something about her dirty ass floors! I can’t with those dirty, nasty BLACK feet. Can you imagine what their home actually smells like?

Cat piss probably. Their cat used to (still does?) pee in their downstairs bathroom sink.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:She sure looks white trashy so much of the time for someone who is has such an elitist attitude.
Exactly makes no sense.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Celia wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Celia wrote: This made me gag. How do your feet even get that dirty? She’s in the house the majority of the day. I just can’t.

Cat piss probably. Their cat used to (still does?) pee in their downstairs bathroom sink.

In the three month update vlog she mentions that emma knows her scent.... is that the scent of the unwashed??

She went to a baby shop in pj looking pants and a singlet, shes alllll class!
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote:Why is she implying that it’s the military’s fault for his infertility? If that was true, everyone who worked on a navy ship would be infertile. What a thing to say

She makes me so angry when she says that. As a spouse of a soldier that’s not always the case. She’s had surgery... TWICE!! She’s also one of the reasons as to why it’s been difficult to have a baby naturally. I wish she would just own up to it. It’s not all him. There are plenty of couples who have struggled and the spouses sperm was low or anything else and had children without ivf. Her blaming her husband and the way that she explains how it’s his fault isn’t right. Make factor or not!!!!! She just doesn’t want to wait it out to get pregnant. My husband and I have struggled to get 3 amazing kids that we have. We’ve had 7 miscarriages and he’s had a successful reversal done, but unfortunately it’s me! But my husband has never once made it seem as if I’m in this alone. He will say WE struggle. It’s always been WE!!! She pisses me off!!!! Her thoughts about life, infertility, her ridiculous sense of entitlement makes me sick! She thinks that she knows everything when she knows nothing. She doesn’t respect her husband, she’s too controlling and she’s a nasty person!!!!

UGH!!!!!!

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Celia wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Celia wrote: This made me gag. How do your feet even get that dirty? She’s in the house the majority of the day. I just can’t.

Did I read that correctly? You said that mister pisses in the sink? In the bathroom? They can’t even get the cat some kitty litter??? Omg!! They are disgusting.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

princessanp wrote: She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.
I can't ever get this app to work, so I can't see the images posted with it. Will someone tell me that the image is? What did she say?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Celia wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote: Because they don’t mop their floors. I hope to God she actually reads here so she can do something about her dirty ass floors! I can’t with those dirty, nasty BLACK feet. Can you imagine what their home actually smells like?

Did I read that correctly? You said that mister pisses in the sink? In the bathroom? They can’t even get the cat some kitty litter??? Omg!! They are disgusting.

They do have a litter box but they have absolutely no control over this cat and lets it do whatever he wants. It’s so gross... and hey.. let’s just clean the sink with a paper towel because that would clean the piss

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
princessanp wrote: She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.
I can't ever get this app to work, so I can't see the images posted with it. Will someone tell me that the image is? What did she say?
Someone asked if she could take a pic of the wood thing in her dining room so they could have one made, she told them that she didn't have a pic and to screenshot it. If they screenshot it, another view
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She’s so stupid... It’s not the noise it’s the pressure that bothers babies.

Hahahahaha what is Emma gonna be out there guiding the plane out of the gate? I’m rolling. Don’t forget the orange light sticks for her to hold and a reflective vest!!! Lmfao!!!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”