Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by jcb927 »

Airhead says she hopes this is the last month she can drink wine and she hopes she will get a positive pregnancy test in 2 weeks but the fucking dates don't add up! I swear I thought she said when she got the positive ovulation tests she had only been off her period. For 3 days. Even if she had a regular cycle again after her "miscarriage" she shouldn't ovulate until like a week or so after her period ends at the very latest.

Whatever... I hope she gets pregnant with another girl bc I am a boy mom and she would be a terrible mom to a boy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

jsl22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... da3213.jpg[/img]

WHAT IS THIS?!?

LMAO. her fashion sense is so off.....

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Should she even be drinking wine now before she even finds out? I know this is a hot topic, I know some say its nothing at this point but I just don't know. Its one thing to drink then find out but to knowingly be trying and drinking. I don't get it!
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

kristinn281 wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:You know what I find disgusting is the simple fact that she doesn't go and get her teeth cleaned every 6 months or h*** even every 3 years for that matter not taking care of your oral health can cause heart disease. The plaque builds up and is swallowed which can cause heart disease. She has time to go and get her hair done but not time to go to the dentist to get the plaque scraped off or nasty ass teeth. She also talks about bleeding gums which is a sign of gum disease.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She is disgusting. In addition, she never gets physicals or annuals at the gyno. She doesn’t look healthy to me. Her skin looks blah lately and her hair looks fried.
I know it's extremely important to go in once a year to the gynecologist and have a pap smear. It's so very important just like the case of Patsy Ramsey had she gone in and just had it done she would have been able to prevent not knowing she had cervical cancer and she could have lived but she waited too long and it got too far gone. Same thing with checking her levels and going and having your teeth cleaned she can do everything else but anything for her health.

Not saying I’m on Aaron side but I’m a nurse in a obgyn office and as long as your pap is normal they are only asking women to get one every 3-5 years. Not once a year.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

jcb927 wrote:

WHAT IS THIS?!?

I think drinking alcohol because you might be pregnant, while knowing that you’re in your 2 week wait is beyond irresponsible. She literally is insane.

Not everyone gets pregnant the first time they try Aaryn... you’re an insensitive witch.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

MiloandMax wrote:Should she even be drinking wine now before she even finds out? I know this is a hot topic, I know some say its nothing at this point but I just don't know. Its one thing to drink then find out but to knowingly be trying and drinking. I don't get it!
I am a believer in the "drink til its pink" stance on this issue..... BUT, my husband and I have been ttc our second for a long time now (I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks a little over a year ago) and if I wasn't allowed to have some drinks every now and then I'd go fucking bananas!

In erwins case, I think she should absolutely be not drinking if she is trying to conceive. She obviously does not have any fertility issues so the idea of this being a really long ttc journey for her is not gonna happen. She should be giving her body the best shot to implant a healthy egg and its been proven that alcohol in between conception and implantation can hurt your chances.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

minniemickey23 wrote:
jcb927 wrote:

WHAT IS THIS?!?

I think drinking alcohol because you might be pregnant, while knowing that you’re in your 2 week wait is beyond irresponsible. She literally is insane.

Not everyone gets pregnant the first time they try Aaryn... you’re an insensitive witch.

Yes agree Image!

She should not be drinking in her 2 week wait (if she's even really in a 2 week wait since her opks were all messed up). I've been ttc for over a year and I don't drink after I ovulate until I get my period. It's just not worth it

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

jcb927 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Should she even be drinking wine now before she even finds out? I know this is a hot topic, I know some say its nothing at this point but I just don't know. Its one thing to drink then find out but to knowingly be trying and drinking. I don't get it!
I am a believer in the "drink til its pink" stance on this issue..... BUT, my husband and I have been ttc our second for a long time now (I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks a little over a year ago) and if I wasn't allowed to have some drinks every now and then I'd go fucking bananas!

In erwins case, I think she should absolutely be not drinking if she is trying to conceive. She obviously does not have any fertility issues so the idea of this being a really long ttc journey for her is not gonna happen. She should be giving her body the best shot to implant a healthy egg and its been proven that alcohol in between conception and implantation can hurt your chances.

Drink til it’s pink is fine - but not for people that are actively TTCing and tracking ovulation etc. I’m a nurse and have fertility issues and I’ve studied extensively about this topic - like you said, there is a risk to the development of a fetus which can be done as early as implantation. I’m not talking about one glass of wine - I’m talking about how “she needs to drink all the wine in the fridge” before her TWW is up.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

tomato01 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:The fact that Airhead felt the need to explain herself about the dressing differences between the girls not once but like 4x tells us all we need to know. It wasn't even about gender it was a about how Skyla is always dressed to the nines while Adeline is barely dressed and dressed in clothes that we know she would NEVER put on Princess Skyla! If she didn't have a guilty conscience about it she never would have addressed it. She knows its true and knew she was being called out and got paranoid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This all this!! It has nothing to do with gender or their age but everything to do with how they look on an everyday basis. She puts absolutely no effort into Adaline and she knows it.
i think it was in a video from when she was pregnant with adeline or right after she was born in a favourites video or something, she said she wasn’t going to dress adeline up like she did skyla because onesies were more convenient and comfortable. i remember her saying something about how she felt the need to put skyla in a cute outfit everyday as a newborn/infant but it just wasn’t practical... honestly i think she’ll take more of an interest in her appearance when she’s mobile and loses some of her baby fat or she grows more hair. whichever comes first.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

minniemickey23 wrote:
jcb927 wrote:

Drink til it’s pink is fine - but not for people that are actively TTCing and tracking ovulation etc. I’m a nurse and have fertility issues and I’ve studied extensively about this topic - like you said, there is a risk to the development of a fetus which can be done as early as implantation. I’m not talking about one glass of wine - I’m talking about how “she needs to drink all the wine in the fridge” before her TWW is up.

Oh yeah I couldn't believe she said that. I was like what?!

Not that drinking all that wine will be an issue with her, I'm sure she drinks 1 bottle a night easily. Image

It is frustrating to me beyond all belief that this chick has no issue conceiving and treats it so flippantly... And don't even get me started on her 9 day miscarriage. Try having a miscarriage at 8 or 10 weeks like other women myself included and then I'll feel pity for her.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

WHAT IS THIS?!?

That's her steamer machine

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's really sad because she is trying to get pregnant and is still knowingly drinking. That's really a way to get your body in tip top shape to get pregnant. She's so crazy I don't understand her justification and logic

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alexisanne293 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote: She is disgusting. In addition, she never gets physicals or annuals at the gyno. She doesn’t look healthy to me. Her skin looks blah lately and her hair looks fried.
I know it's extremely important to go in once a year to the gynecologist and have a pap smear. It's so very important just like the case of Patsy Ramsey had she gone in and just had it done she would have been able to prevent not knowing she had cervical cancer and she could have lived but she waited too long and it got too far gone. Same thing with checking her levels and going and having your teeth cleaned she can do everything else but anything for her health.

Not saying I’m on Aaron side but I’m a nurse in a obgyn office and as long as your pap is normal they are only asking women to get one every 3-5 years. Not once a year.

My doctor has me come in once a year I live in Texas and that's what my obgyn recommends. Also with my insurance I get one free well woman per year.

Gapeach007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gapeach007 »

kristinn281 wrote:

WHAT IS THIS?!?

That's her steamer machine

That fuzzy boot in front of it??

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Theres Adeline again on insta stories wearing a completely stained white onsie. Aaryn would of never let Skyla look like that at Adelines age. Can she ever make Adeline look decent?! Give her a hair clip, a bow, something to show some type of interest in her looks. Poor baby always gets left behind.
Funny how Aaryns addressing the differences in their clothing on insta today. Read here much?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Treats2 wrote:So now she’s allowing her kids to pick whether they want to wear gender specific clothing or not? Very contradicting seeing as just a few years ago she was calling people queers on Big Brother.

Ding- Ding - Ding.... this is all apart of her show and using her kids to not make her look like an ass. Image she probably reads here saw that people were starting to reach out to companies and “celebrities” and maybe this is her way of starting to redeem herself...?

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

WHAT IS THIS?!?

ImageImageImage a baby emu?

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Really scary and unfair to her future kid that she wants to get pregnant because she loves the idea of being pregnant instead of waiting for when the time is right for a third child. She is obsessed with the idea of it now. She can't even handle her two current kids.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Adeline is going to have serious middle child syndrome once a baby comes into the mix. Skyla will remain the chosen one, and Aaryn will be bragging about her pregnancy/newborn.

As far as drinking while TTC goes. I think if you are actively trying, don't do it. Just my opinion.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”