KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

rustynail
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by rustynail »

I feel like keren is obsessed with talking about her sex life. I remember in a vlog not to long ago she said Jackson got a hold of her "sex position book" which is freaking disgusting but she had to show it and talk about it. Also she was tweeting about their "fire sex". And in todays q&a she had to read the juiciest questions. She obviously wants people to envy her and khoas relationship by constantly flaunting it. Her and Khoa make woosy enough I really don't need to hear about their nasty asses getting frisky. She need's to grow the fuck up and realize this isn't highschool
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

MiloandMax wrote:
Basicb wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:In their q and a they said they’d have another baby if it wasn’t so hard on Keren.... she’s had 3 practically textbook perfect pregnancies and they make it seem like she was laid out on bedrest the whole 9 months or something. I don’t think she realizes how blessed she is to get pregnant so easily and have such EASY pregnancies.
I think they were mostly referring to the c sections being hard on her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think its more about her c sections. Didn't the doctor tell her no more pregnancies? I think Kyra (also on 3rd pregnancy/will be c section) has also said same.
Well Kyras not so bad because she left a longer gap between Alaya and #3 where as Keren popped out Landon and not long afterwards announced she was pregnant with Sutton
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

rustynail wrote:I feel like keren is obsessed with talking about her sex life. I remember in a vlog not to long ago she said Jackson got a hold of her "sex position book" which is freaking disgusting but she had to show it and talk about it. Also she was tweeting about their "fire sex". And in todays q&a she had to read the juiciest questions. She obviously wants people to envy her and khoas relationship by constantly flaunting it. Her and Khoa make woosy enough I really don't need to hear about their nasty asses getting frisky. She need's to grow the fuck up and realize this isn't highschool
i don’t think that was her book i thought it was violet bensons
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Did anybody find it weird that some of the q+a questions were about their sex life. Why would anybody want or need to know about that. Why would they even answer those. Khoa looked so uncomfortable during those questions.
I think that was the whole point, for it to be "juicy." She was fishing for people to ask those kinds of questions on twitter. Probably because Kyra recently did an insta live that was all about their sex life, so Keren had to make sure everyone knows that she and Khoa have sex too. But too bad for her, Khoa hates talking about that kind of stuff so the whole thing fell flat.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

spillingthetea wrote:for some reason i thought her birthday was in august or something lmao. i hate that our birthdays are so close mine is november 21st. she is a scorpio and gives us a bad name. don’t get me wrong we are intense but she is mean and gives us a bad rep
Omg no offense to you but her being a scorpio makes SO much sense

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

It absolutely baffles me how these two cant take 3 kids out in public. I see so many families with 3, 4, even 5 children out at target on the daily. Why have kids when you cant handle them and can only take 1 out in public while the others have to stay home. Its so irritating to watch them be hopeless.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

The lack of screenshots on this thread drive me crazy! ImageI do everything I can to avoid paying this disgusting woman but my curiosity ALWAYS gets the best of me and off I go to search for what y’all are talking about! Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 56e725.jpg[/img]

How old did she turn today? 26 or 27? Why does she still write like a third grader?? How embarrassing! She’s supposed to be some kind of “businesswoman” and she can’t even put a coherent sentence together. Was it “amazing” Keren? Was everything just “amazing?” Damn, invest in a thesaurus! The worst part is she thinks it’s cute! Like being seen as a dumb blonde with big saggy boobs is her ultimate life goal. For the life of me, I don’t understand why any reputable company would even want to work with her. There are so many better options out there! Women that actually have good skin. Shocker! Image
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

So Kyra didn’t say happy birthday to Keren on social media... Even winter said happy birthday publicly in a comment on Instagram. But Keren said Happy Birthday to her on Twitter. I wonder if it’s the start of Kyra not associating with them... if so good on Kyra because she must be realising how much Keren has used her for her own gain with subscribers and followers and now her new besties are Corinna and Elle.
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

i_am_person wrote:Keren's birthday instagram post is a shirtless photo. That's weird, right?
Her post about herself was more loving then the post she did for landons birthday!

rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rustynail »

Coco_ wrote:
rustynail wrote:I feel like keren is obsessed with talking about her sex life. I remember in a vlog not to long ago she said Jackson got a hold of her "sex position book" which is freaking disgusting but she had to show it and talk about it. Also she was tweeting about their "fire sex". And in todays q&a she had to read the juiciest questions. She obviously wants people to envy her and khoas relationship by constantly flaunting it. Her and Khoa make woosy enough I really don't need to hear about their nasty asses getting frisky. She need's to grow the fuck up and realize this isn't highschool

I think it was before violet came plus she said MY book
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

rustynail wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

oh i must have missed that

Unread post by Guest »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 4989db.jpg[/img]

The light bulb is this lamb is driving me nuts. Amazing how someone can be “so good” at “interior design” but not know about Edison Lightbulbs. Girl.... looks dumb af.

Unread post by Guest »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 4989db.jpg[/img]

The light bulb is this lamp is driving me nuts. Amazing how someone can be “so good” at “interior design” but not know about Edison Lightbulbs. Girl.... looks dumb af.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

d4865 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
Basicb wrote: I think they were mostly referring to the c sections being hard on her body.

Yeah I think its more about her c sections. Didn't the doctor tell her no more pregnancies? I think Kyra (also on 3rd pregnancy/will be c section) has also said same.
Well Kyras not so bad because she left a longer gap between Alaya and #3 where as Keren popped out Landon and not long afterwards announced she was pregnant with Sutton
The only reason there is a gap between Alaya and number 3 is because Kyra was having trouble getting pregnant. They were trying for months before she actually got pregnant.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
d4865 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote: Yeah I think its more about her c sections. Didn't the doctor tell her no more pregnancies? I think Kyra (also on 3rd pregnancy/will be c section) has also said same.
The only reason there is a gap between Alaya and number 3 is because Kyra was having trouble getting pregnant. They were trying for months before she actually got pregnant.

wouldnt there still have been a gap they tried for only 2 months before she actually got pregnant
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
d4865 wrote: Well Kyras not so bad because she left a longer gap between Alaya and #3 where as Keren popped out Landon and not long afterwards announced she was pregnant with Sutton

wouldnt there still have been a gap they tried for only 2 months before she actually got pregnant
Also, that’s definitely not “having trouble getting pregnant.” That’s completely normal - just not her normal extremely fertile self.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Keren has to post a boob related birthday post for herself because she clearly didn’t get enough attention throughout the day, someone didn’t even get her a cake Spoiled brat. The difference between their q&a and OKs is that Kyra did her juicy q&a LIVE. No editing. Keren would never do that because she has to try to make their sex life seem like it actually is something. And I feel like it’s messed up not telling Khoa she asked for juicy questions, and she knows he doesn’t like talking about that stuff. He was uncomfortable that whole time. He had no idea.. but not surprised, she doesn’t ever communicate anything with him.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

rustynail wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

3:10 in Keren says "You know you have Violet Benson in your house whenever you find these books laying around..." It goes on a little bit but I always took her obvious embarrassment and what she said to mean it was Violet's book also.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Damn Khoa was really kissing Keren's ass in that q and a. That was pretty hard to watch.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

vidiack12 wrote:
Lilbambi wrote:Ok few questions

Aren't godparents really for if both parents unfortunately pass away, the godparents get the children?
If so why do all 3 kids have different ones?

Why does Jackson Call Khoa by his name and not Dad?

Also, Jackson was calling put for help after the poop and they juat ignored him for ages. Pause the video and be a parent!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Jackson had a moment like this a while ago. Usually, he just calls Khoa daddy, but when he started hearing Keren say Khoa's name more in that stretched out exaggerated tone he started calling him by his first name again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
But developmentally that’s normal. All kids go through the phase of calling their parents by their names since that is what they hear.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”