BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I was thinking about something today...Britney is so ashamed of her family and probably very worried about turning out like her own mother, so she's created this fake ass persona and went on the search for a good Christian man who has a job she can brag about, and a nice "normal" family. Even when she is with her family, she refuses to record them or show their faces. It's annoying to have these "memories" for your kids to look back on, but you've cut their grandma and great grandma's heads off because you just can't show your audience how they look.

Britney has an aunt and uncle with a child a few years older than Aria who have been to every one of her children's parties but she never interacts with them and she hardly shows them because they aren't what she wants them to be. Its really sad and I feel bad for her family.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

MarvelMama wrote:Oh Luna is gonna be out the door pretty soon. Can’t have her ruining Chrismus. Frenk is an asshole for putting his dog in this situation, she’s not bread to be contained and laying about all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it's so sad because, as little as we know about her, Luna would be WAY better off with Christine. What, now she lives with Franks parents most of the time- not even with him - and then gets carted around to B's apartment to get climbed on and pulled on by relatively new kids, gets no exercise and ignored and still barely sees Frank. It's so selfish.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

There is no way Britney will get Luna exercise when she is living with them full time. Not with four kids. I hope they get a fence so they can at least play with her in the back yard.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

131618 wrote:
MarvelMama wrote:Oh Luna is gonna be out the door pretty soon. Can’t have her ruining Chrismus. Frenk is an asshole for putting his dog in this situation, she’s not bread to be contained and laying about all day.

And it's so sad because, as little as we know about her, Luna would be WAY better off with Christine. What, now she lives with Franks parents most of the time- not even with him - and then gets carted around to B's apartment to get climbed on and pulled on by relatively new kids, gets no exercise and ignored and still barely sees Frank. It's so selfish.

Yep Luna is just an after thought to them.

I know it's hard for anyone to have a young puppy and a baby at the same time. They have 3 young children and a baby coming. Who will have time or the sense to give Luna attention. If frank likes dogs hopefully he will be getting out to run or walk her. We know cow won't be doing it.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

chloe6124 wrote:Well it’s started. Brit is complaining about Luna. The dog doesn’t get enough exercise. When you have a young dog stuff needs to be kept picked up. Trash cans need to be put away. The dog needs some training. Then they have that small plastic crate for her that is to small for everyday use. She needs a bigger wire crate.

I thought the same thing! Britch is complaining now so maybe by the time they get to the new house she can tell Frank she can't handle it or Luna can't be around the baby...and then out the door Luna goes.

I bet Britch was dying inside when Luna had her rawhide bone on her decorative pillows!!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Daffodil82 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Well it’s started. Brit is complaining about Luna. The dog doesn’t get enough exercise. When you have a young dog stuff needs to be kept picked up. Trash cans need to be put away. The dog needs some training. Then they have that small plastic crate for her that is to small for everyday use. She needs a bigger wire crate.

I thought the same thing! Britch is complaining now so maybe by the time they get to the new house she can tell Frank she can't handle it or Luna can't be around the baby...and then out the door Luna goes.

I bet Britch was dying inside when Luna had her rawhide bone on her decorative pillows!!
Oh and that made me angry. There Harlow is crawling all over Luna when she has her bone. Then they laugh and go she doesn’t care. They won’t laugh when she bites one of the kids and it requires a doctor. It will get reported and Luna could lose her life. Plus rawhide is very bad for a dog.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

131618 wrote:

I know multiple exes who co parent their animals so the one who isn’t primary still sees the animal semi often in order for the animal to have the best life.

He should consider doing something similar.

Also They got new everything else might as well get a smaller, less active breed
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

charmed596 wrote:
131618 wrote:

I know multiple exes who co parent their animals so the one who isn’t primary still sees the animal semi often in order for the animal to have the best life.

He should consider doing something similar.

Also They got new everything else might as well get a smaller, less active breed
I believe Christine lives in FL now.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

30 weeks pregnant and has known her baby daddy, oh I’m sorry husband for 32 weeks exactly.
lisamarie1902
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lisamarie1902 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Brit tries for body positive and just screams insecurity and desperation. This is like the butt shots during the cleaning videos. Just stop.

I hope Ean takes Nolan to the doctor and does proper follow up.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:30 weeks pregnant and has known her baby daddy, oh I’m sorry husband for 32 weeks exactly.
Puke Image is mindblowing

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

chloe6124 wrote:That travel crate is way to small for everyday use. They need a wire crate. Luna needs exercise. She needs to go somewhere they can throw a ball for her and she can run. She is a sled dog they were bred to run. My golden gets walked two miles everyday plus a bunch of play sessions.

Young dogs also feed off kids energy. So when the kids are rambunctious the dog will be to. When the kids are at my house my dog will do things she never does when they aren’t there. She just feeds off the kids energy.

I don't know if it is cultural differences but I never knew anyone who leaves a dog in a crate when they are gone... In France crates seem to be used in cars only... I don't get it... why get a dog and lock him away in a cage ? If you do not have the space, you do not get the pet...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why doesn't Frank post pictures of his car (ford focus? I think) that he got when he had to sell his Corvette? :lol: he was so excited to share his Corvette on IG.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im in New Zealand. Our dog is an outside dog in a secure yard during the day. She comes inside at about 7pm and goes into her “crate” (a metal one, with squishy bedding and the door is left open).

Its her “safe” place. The kids dont bother her when shes in it and she knows thats her bed and she goes straight upstairs to her crate.

Its common here to “crate train” dogs as pups so thats their space. Clearly britch and fwenk are lazy as fuck!

And the bone and the kids crawling all over luna, massive alarm bells. Dogs and bones should be outside.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Her tan, omg... get a body scrub, id not use fake tan if i looked like an oompa loompa.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

damneaFrance wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:That travel crate is way to small for everyday use. They need a wire crate. Luna needs exercise. She needs to go somewhere they can throw a ball for her and she can run. She is a sled dog they were bred to run. My golden gets walked two miles everyday plus a bunch of play sessions.

Young dogs also feed off kids energy. So when the kids are rambunctious the dog will be to. When the kids are at my house my dog will do things she never does when they aren’t there. She just feeds off the kids energy.

I don't know if it is cultural differences but I never knew anyone who leaves a dog in a crate when they are gone... In France crates seem to be used in cars only... I don't get it... why get a dog and lock him away in a cage ? If you do not have the space, you do not get the pet...

If you “crate train” your dog, the dog typically feels safe and comfortable in their crate. It becomes like their bedroom/home. They shouldn’t be used for hours and hours, but if done properly and treated as a positive thing, dogs love crates and it’s not unethical to use for a couple of hours at a time. Something about how wild dogs/wolves sleep in dens/caves, a crate can feel similar to a house dog
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

chelsieross7 wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:

If you “crate train” your dog, the dog typically feels safe and comfortable in their crate. It becomes like their bedroom/home. They shouldn’t be used for hours and hours, but if done properly and treated as a positive thing, dogs love crates and it’s not unethical to use for a couple of hours at a time. Something about how wild dogs/wolves sleep in dens/caves, a crate can feel similar to a house dog
In France they have baskets to sleep. I would not mind a crate for the purpose of creating a dog's safe space, what I am unconfortable with is leaving the dog locked in for hours. If the door stays open and the dog is free to get in and out, no problem... locking a dog in crate where he can barely stand for hours on end while they are out shopping, eating and everything else... that's what does not sit right with me...

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I love how she has to preface it with “be kind in the comments about this topic please” because she knows she’ll get hate for it. There’s other outlets to ask about dog training than your YT page where 80% of viewers reaction is probably hate that she deletes. Go online, get a trainer, talk to other people who have dogs if you want to avoid negative comments.

Totally agree that Luna will be no more once they’re in that house and this is her way of starting
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Someone should comment on her video “give the dog back to Christine” lol.
It’s true though, Christine doesn’t have a million kids and probably has time for her and actually wants her.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

That dog is going to 100% bite Harlow one day, she is constantly grabbing at that dog while Britney just cackles in the background like it’s cute.

Luna will be with them full time once they move so she better deal with it. Britney knew about the dog before she got with Frank so (as much as I dislike Frank) it would be shitty af if she makes him get rid of Luna just cz she’s a lazy piece of shit. Even though we know she would be better off with Christine she needs to suck it the fuck up and take care of that dog. Britney is home all day long she has no excuse not to walk that dog, so I hope Frank really gets on her about that & doesn’t just get rid of her to please Britney like everyone else does.

Britney is the epitome of fake, she just wants to have the stereotypical yt family with a bunch of kids, nice house, husband with the good hero job and dog but she doesn’t want all the work that comes with it. She’s a “mom” for youtube but once the cameras are off she’s laying in bed patrolling comments & eating take out instead of playing with her kids or cooking a decent meal.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”