KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Stellar »

Maybe they finally decided to really look into a lake house and saw that they won’t be able to afford it with the way she has been spending. Let’s see if she starts cutting back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

I don't feel any sympathy for Keren. Aww she didn't get a cake? Poor thing. Instead she got catered on like usual, napped more than her 3 month old and didn't have to be a parent. Not to mention her stupid on a whim tattoos and boob job she JUST got. Poor her.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

She wants to get a white tat on her vag for khoa. Wtf?!

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Khoa has a whole lot more friends who genuinely like him, and he's cool with his family and everyone he encounters. It will be like night and day...even if Keren doesn't do anything for him, his mum and family certainly will. I'm sure a big family dinner is planned. Plus all his twitch friends will flood him with well wishes and a ton of inboxes..hehe
It's interesting that Keren's sisters and her YouTube friends in Orlando didn't send her gifts. Well that's what she gets for not valuing family relations and not being a genuine friend. If she was nicer to Cici they could have done something together even with just the kids, and Cici might have even brought the cake.. Asking Jackson where the cake was was a joke/pitiful. Wonder if when he grows up she will be demanding his attention and love?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
lilyyang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilyyang »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:I don't feel any sympathy for Keren. Aww she didn't get a cake? Poor thing. Instead she got catered on like usual, napped more than her 3 month old and didn't have to be a parent. Not to mention her stupid on a whim tattoos and boob job she JUST got. Poor her.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not to be nit picky, but did it bother anyone that she got 2 tattoos?
When she got the one for Jackson and people asked about Landon she was mad saying she was only getting tattoos for each on their b-days- unfortunately she was pregnant for Landons 1st.
but poor Landon can never just have 1 thing solely for him/his day.

Also i saw a comment on the recent vlog regarding landon being ignored when he climbed the mulch, the person said she felt bad and mention middle child problems- i went back to screen shot but its gone now, maybe i cant find it but i wonder if they deleted it.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Stellar wrote:I’m so confused by the Birthday vlog. They didn’t do anything for Keren because they want to buy a lake house in the future? But she can spend thousands on getting her boobs done a few weeks back? Not even being snarky. I am just truly confused lol.

Say what you want about Keren but Khoa should have still bough her a cake. I’m thinking she told Khoa not to do anything and he took it too seriously. Like most men would.

he said he didn’t have anything planned for her because he had been such a wreck the past couple of weeks... and then i guess he or she came up with buying keren a lake house to make up for not getting her anything or doing anything special for her
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:She wants to get a white tat on her vag for khoa. Wtf?!

on her butt
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Just checking in... I forvot I have a few Dr appointments this morning. Will be done within an hour or so (I hope) and will start the new thread as soon as I get home. Thanks for being patient with me! :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

I don’t understand how Sutton is already in size 4 diapers!!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Head on over to Part 44 to continue - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13838
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”