KKandTheContainerBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 44

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheContainerBabies | Part 44

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

sutton's head honestly disgusts me...not how he or it looks physically but just the fact that it's keren and khoa's doing and it was COMPLETELY preventable. disgraceful

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I don't know how Keren is going to handle Kyra and her sister having babies next year (what if her sister has a girl). What I don't understand is every one says Khoa would be against it and is against it but wasn't he pushing baby 4 hours after Sutton was born?
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

It’s so strange to me Keren sits at home watching Khoa’s livestream. It seems to insecure, like she’s worried about what he’s saying or doing while streaming. I’m sure a mom of 3 could find plenty to be doing rather than creeping on their fiancé for hours each night.
Esmer26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Esmer26 »

Rottiemom wrote:It’s so strange to me Keren sits at home watching Khoa’s livestream. It seems to insecure, like she’s worried about what he’s saying or doing while streaming. I’m sure a mom of 3 could find plenty to be doing rather than creeping on their fiancé for hours each night.
I honestly don’t think she watches it I think she’s posting about it so he can get more views
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Esmer26 wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:It’s so strange to me Keren sits at home watching Khoa’s livestream. It seems to insecure, like she’s worried about what he’s saying or doing while streaming. I’m sure a mom of 3 could find plenty to be doing rather than creeping on their fiancé for hours each night.
I honestly don’t think she watches it I think she’s posting about it so he can get more views
She sits at home spending that twitch money lol
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Just watched the interview with Javkson.
That video was so poorly edited! Half the questions seemed cut off and it was just messy. The brand deal at the begining was boring and wouldnt make anyone want to use the company

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Today's video at 1:25 Jackson says "Thank you so much mommy!" it cuts right before he says it...how much you want to bet she coaxed/told him to say that. It was just so fake.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Keren: We don’t tell them what to say on the vlogs. You can’t manipulate a kid to do what you want. Ever. It’s impossible.

Also Keren: Makes a video comprised entirely of Jackson repeating what she tells him to say.

What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Just wanted to chime in that after I watched the Burrow couch sponsored video, I was like wow Nonni is getting pretty comfortable there. She has like a whole apartment set up. I thought this was temporary.

I think it’s weird. My mom is literally my best friend. Like we love hanging out and always have the best time. My husband has even told me he prefers hanging out with my parents over his. But my mom could never live with us long term. It would put stress on my marriage, take away one on one time with my husband, etc. Also we are like way too sexual for her to be there all the time lol

With all the money they have, idk why they wouldn’t just find her an apartment and pay her rent. If she wanted to keep working that would be up to her. In exchange she could agree to watch the kids for occasional date nights or whatever. I know If I was rolling in it and my mom was in Nonni’s situation I would want to help her and give her her own space.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

KK doesn't want Nonnie to move out and get her own place, they want her under their roof for on demand childcare, chef services, maid services, etc.

Plus a lot of cultures it's normal for elderly parents to live with their children (not that Karen has any culture but it's common with those that do)

It's also common to see houses with "mother in law" suites which is basically a mini apartment within the house or on the property for parents to live in but have separate spaces.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

jessie131 wrote:
ckks wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Yeah it was weird. Keren said she noticed and her sister said see how long it takes. I mean this is Nonnies 8th grandchild and her reaction showed it.

How many siblings does Keren have any way? Just the 2 sisters? Mary doesn't have kids right? So this sister will have 5 or is there another sister?
Eh, my grandma has 16 (17 on the way) and is still ecstatic every time. Nonie is probably over it because she has to help raise them/confused because her daughter didn’t tell her herself lol.

Same, my grandmother has 32 the eldest is 28 and youngest is 1. She still calls every baby a blessing. And she has basically raised many of them.

Your gma has 32 grandkids?! WHAT?!

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

ckks wrote:Keren: We don’t tell them what to say on the vlogs. You can’t manipulate a kid to do what you want. Ever. It’s impossible.

Also Keren: Makes a video comprised entirely of Jackson repeating what she tells him to say.

What?

Hitting with the David dobrik and Liza koshy clickbait for views
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Classie wrote:Just wanted to chime in that after I watched the Burrow couch sponsored video, I was like wow Nonni is getting pretty comfortable there. She has like a whole apartment set up. I thought this was temporary.

I think it’s weird. My mom is literally my best friend. Like we love hanging out and always have the best time. My husband has even told me he prefers hanging out with my parents over his. But my mom could never live with us long term. It would put stress on my marriage, take away one on one time with my husband, etc. Also we are like way too sexual for her to be there all the time lol

With all the money they have, idk why they wouldn’t just find her an apartment and pay her rent. If she wanted to keep working that would be up to her. In exchange she could agree to watch the kids for occasional date nights or whatever. I know If I was rolling in it and my mom was in Nonni’s situation I would want to help her and give her her own space.
Nonnie isn't even at the house that often, so that's why o think they dont have a problem with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
lizbt
Talker
Talker

KKandTheContainerBabies | Part 44

Unread post by lizbt »

Many people have noticed How Keren treats Payton. These are some of the comments of toms of them talking about Payton & the way keren has been treating her.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cc0851.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 858e56.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a9d6b8.jpg[/img]

MOD EDIT - edited to black out names from photos. -SD
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe they will find a house with a mother in law suite. I just don't think that's their forever home as they say
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lizbt wrote:Many people have noticed How Keren treats Payton. These are some of the comments of toms of them talking about Payton & the way keren has been treating her.

Good. She was so cold. But that's Landon in 8 years
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm that bottle for Sutton was huge isn’t he four months my one year old would have a eight oz bottle that size for his feedings and he was chunky! Sutton is getting a ton of formula even a six ounce bottle would be a lot for him for one feeding no wonder all we ever see is him either eating or sleeping and no wonder he spits up so much he’s so full!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandTheContainerBabies | Part 44

Unread post by Oma66 »

lizbt wrote:Many people have noticed How Keren treats Payton. These are some of the comments of toms of them talking about Payton & the way keren has been treating her.

Blur out the names please. I may or may not have been one of the commentators. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MOD EDIT - removed photos from quoted post as they were edited in the original post by mod.
-SD
Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Swedishgirlses »

Quick question. I just watched the vlog with the boob update and Keren says something like "what 3 year old takes a nap?" when talking about Jackson napping. Is it not normal for 3 year olds to take a nap? In my country its the norm to nap? All kids in kindergarden (it's also the norm to go to kindergarden since most women and men go to work 8.00-17.00 in the big cities atleast) nap. Usually the smaller kids nap 1-2h and the older kids around age 3-5 nap half an hour to an hour. Maybe thats why Jackson goes to sleep so early, since hes dead tired after being awake for 8-10 hours straight.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

Didn't they say that they would put the old couch in the loft? And then they got a new couch for there...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”