Brianna K

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Agreed, I feel like she is rude to her husband, I do not enjoy seeing spouses embarrass each other, I don’t think she should have left that fucked up scene in her vlog, just rude!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Perfect, thanks for the re-cap so I didn't have to suffer through the vlog.
I have to admit it's annoying that she claims she is "sick" yet gets on her stationary bike and drinks margaritas...but at least she doesn't spin a boo-hoo poor me story like Aryn William and acts like a lazy fu*k while complaining all day.
username44 wrote:Recap of the K family vlog for some of you bosses don't have to suffer through. (My husband took my daughter out for the day. so instead of using Bri as my cleaning motivation i'm doing this)

1. Bri put her turkey in a plastic bag. She cooks everything in plastic
2. Landon and Prezlee are eating what appears to be pretzels for breakfast (what a fucking troll)
3. Bri snaps at Adam watching the Macy's parade telling him elf on the shelf comes on December 1. DUH! (sucks Adam has a hernia and a concussion, dude can't catch a break)
4. Awkward, very awkward scene with some guy, probably her sisters boyfriend, trying to interact with Pretzel, she's not interested.
5. Bri has a house full and her dog looks to be having a panic attack from all of the people. That poor thing has the dirtiest eyes in the world. She needs to stop giving her tap water and that will clear up some
6. Bri's sister is playing piano and I started falling asleep cause it was that boring. Bri also has her pilgrimage outfit on. Fitting.
7. Adam and his dad bring home a tree, Bri said they picked a good one (we get one last shot of peppermint spray, she mentioned they get it on black friday)
8. Kids decorating the tree, boring boring. Landon wants to put the star on but Bri told him he could put the star on the "Harry Potter tree" Lordy here we go
:?
9.Bri made turkey chili and green bean queso casserole? What the actual?
10. Bri is suffering with a cold yet is drinking tequila. Yeah, home girl doesn't have an issue with alcohol at all. She looks and sounds like crap but is ready to get white girl wasted decorating the tree
11. GG and Grandpa are here. Bri is probably fixing to ship Landon and Prezz off with them
12. Reading some customized book Bri's sister bought for Landon and Prezzy. That's actually a really cute and thoughtful gift
13. Vlogmas is coming up! Bye luvvsszz!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Hard to believe mrs. perfect put that clip of her biting Adams head off in the vlog. Even if you didn’t watch it I would suggest watching that part to see the look on her face and then the look on his. She’s a complete bitch. Yeah, I’m sure we all snap at our husbands/partner, but sweet Jesus I wouldn’t do that on a “family channel” for everyone to see. Bri is just a know it all bitch. She has her head so far up her own bossy ass. I kind of feel sorry for her, but not really.. only because she seems very miserable and bitter at the moment.

She’s going at it with her husband on video just imagine what they do in private. Yet she wants another baby. Sorry girl, that’s not how you fix a relationship. That’s the oldest tale in the book. She’s in for a rude awakening.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Her voice completely changed too when she snapped at him. She forgot to use her fake happy voice for the camera. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

perfectionista_mom wrote:Her voice completely changed too when she snapped at him. She forgot to use her fake happy voice for the camera. Lol

Wait which video is this? Is it on Adams or her channel? I wanna see lol

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Newest vlog on k family. It was posted today. Should have been on her channel because he was barely in it
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Adam's channel around 3 minutes in

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she is claiming to be sick this past week, why does she keep drinking?

Doesn't she know that you have to eat healthy, real, "whole" foods to keep your immune system running to fight off sicknesses?

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

kristieanne87 wrote:If she is claiming to be sick this past week, why does she keep drinking?

Doesn't she know that you have to eat healthy, real, "whole" foods to keep your immune system running to fight off sicknesses?

apparently drinking and and eating brownie is considered a healthy diet
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Those brownies are not as good as they were when I was a child in the 90's. They're actually pretty gross, this is coming from a person who's favorite food group is sugar. I recently tried them again and they taste super blah. Bri has been sick twice within a few weeks to a month. She has no immunity because she doesn't eat any real foods, actually she barely eats at all. Her kids consume more calories than she does. very sad.

This weekend was one big affiliate link. Every fucking post and story had a swipe up link. Bri smells of desperation and body odor now.
Last edited by username44 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Do you think Bri is a drunk?! I keep seeing her push wine on her videos, even saying stuff in IG stories like: the tree isn’t the only thing getting lit tonight. I wish she would encourage drinking so many young moms watch these guys they should be held to a higher standard.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TuffTalk wrote:Do you think Bri is a drunk?! I keep seeing her push wine Image on her videos, even saying stuff in IG stories like: the tree isn’t the only thing getting lit tonight. I wish she would encourage drinking so many young moms watch these guys they should be held to a higher standard.

I know it's frowned upon to talk about your personal life on here, but both of my parents are drunks. My mom was hammered every single Holiday and eventually it was a daily thing. Everything we did she had to have a drink as a way to "celebrate" and I see Bri doing the same thing. She couldn't wait to bust open the champagne at her one year olds birthday party which is sad and pathetic. She has to drink to decorate the tree. Has to drink to clean. So yeah, I would consider her alcohol dependent. She needs to cut that out because it affects children more than she knows. Not only that, but she's gonna have underage kids drinking too because they see their parents doing it. Who the hell drinks hard liquor like tequila to decorate a tree with your toddlers? Sorry but that boils my blood.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:Those brownies are not as good as they were when I was a child in the 90's. They're actually pretty gross, this is coming from a person who's favorite food group is sugar. I recently tried them again and they taste super blah. Bri has been sick twice within a few weeks to a month. She has no immunity because she doesn't eat any real foods, actually she barely eats at all. Her kids consume more calories than she does. very sad.

This weekend was one big affiliate link. Every fucking post and story had a swipe up link. Bri smells of desperation and body odor now.
I gotta ask...I didn’t watch or anything but are those brownies the cosmic brownies? Lol

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:Those brownies are not as good as they were when I was a child in the 90's. They're actually pretty gross, this is coming from a person who's favorite food group is sugar. I recently tried them again and they taste super blah. Bri has been sick twice within a few weeks to a month. She has no immunity because she doesn't eat any real foods, actually she barely eats at all. Her kids consume more calories than she does. very sad.

I gotta ask...I didn’t watch or anything but are those brownies the cosmic brownies? Lol

Yep. Festive ass even got the cosmic brownie christmas trees. She's so gross.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri is so cringey in her Christmas house tour. She actually thinks she's in an episode of cribs. One thing I used to like about Bri several years ago was the fact that she was humble. When they were living in their old house it wasn't about outdoing everyone and having the best of everything. That's the stage I was at in my life and my marriage as well. Now she brags to the end of the earth and back yet she does stupid things that make her look unintelligent just to seem relatable.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

username44 wrote:
LittleMama28 wrote:The “boss mom” phrase & incessant need for wine is just becoming obnoxious at this point. It’s not cute & relatable like she thinks. It’s annoying & desperate. Home girl probably really is tipsy nightly if she’s drinking & not eating anything but cosmic brownies. No wonder she’s sick again. Side note: Why does she try to push weird things to try to make sense such as she named Presley after their love of music, that they’re such a musical family, & if someone even walks near an intrument it’s automatically bc it runs in the family or something stupid. Also, her Christmas tree is hideous lol
I absolutely can't stand the name Presley because of her. It's becoming slightly more popular for girls now and all I think of when I hear that name is Brianna screeching "Prezzzzzllleeeeeeeeeeeeee" I agree about her tree. The twinkling red lights are obnoxious and would give me a headache if I had to stare at that all day. Her decor is so bizarre. The only decent thing Bri has done to her house was painting the kitchen cabinets white. Those do look so much better then the original chocolate brown. Everything else is awful. I still can't believe she's using her formal living room as a dining room and her actual dining room as a kids room.
Omg I watched her Christmas decor video and I was like why the fuck do the kids need their own dining room? They have a playroom, a movie theatre, their bedrooms, a living room Image

Does anyone know what her husband does for work? Or what she did before she became a boss babe Image ?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can’t agree more, the the desperation for it as said by her in her videos, is too much. If she reads this, Bri, it isn’t cool on so many levels, you do you but stop pushing your need for alcohol that’s alcoholism, it isn’t cute!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri is such a phony bologna. She goes on IG stories and puts the big boo boo lip on about being stressed due to the Holiday's, her dad, and her perfectionism. For a split second she makes you think she's being honest and real, but all she's doing is gearing up to plug her online therapy link. I'm all for therapy and getting help because it saves lives and is very important, but are these even real therapists? It seems kind of wack.

It's insane how she has the ability to become extremely unlikable with each passing day.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Evian wrote:
username44 wrote:
LittleMama28 wrote:The “boss mom” phrase & incessant need for wine is just becoming obnoxious at this point. It’s not cute & relatable like she thinks. It’s annoying & desperate. Home girl probably really is tipsy nightly if she’s drinking & not eating anything but cosmic brownies. No wonder she’s sick again. Side note: Why does she try to push weird things to try to make sense such as she named Presley after their love of music, that they’re such a musical family, & if someone even walks near an intrument it’s automatically bc it runs in the family or something stupid. Also, her Christmas tree is hideous lol
I absolutely can't stand the name Presley because of her. It's becoming slightly more popular for girls now and all I think of when I hear that name is Brianna screeching "Prezzzzzllleeeeeeeeeeeeee" I agree about her tree. The twinkling red lights are obnoxious and would give me a headache if I had to stare at that all day. Her decor is so bizarre. The only decent thing Bri has done to her house was painting the kitchen cabinets white. Those do look so much better then the original chocolate brown. Everything else is awful. I still can't believe she's using her formal living room as a dining room and her actual dining room as a kids room.
Omg I watched her Christmas decor video and I was like why the fuck do the kids need their own dining room? They have a playroom, a movie theatre, their bedrooms, a living room Image

Does anyone know what her husband does for work? Or what she did before she became a boss babe Image ?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
She was a recruiter for Teach for America. Her husband is in marketing, I think.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Girl, she straight jumped into the "unlikable" pond.
username44 wrote:Bri is such a phony bologna. She goes on IG stories and puts the big boo boo lip on about being stressed due to the Holiday's, her dad, and her perfectionism. For a split second she makes you think she's being honest and real, but all she's doing is gearing up to plug her online therapy link. I'm all for therapy and getting help because it saves lives and is very important, but are these even real therapists? It seems kind of wack.

It's insane how she has the ability to become extremely unlikable with each passing day.

Return to “Brianna K”