The Leroys

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by megtanner35 »

I love how hard they are trying to be friendly with 8passengers for shout out and Kesley of course trying to be overly friendly with Chad. Kesley and her mother are going to find some way or another to make him Kesley's boyfriend for views. I also see Kelsey following Shari around lol it is so obvious!!!! OMG
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And "Hellooooo" is back. SMH.
I think the mom would rather be Kesley's BFF than her mom...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

ok so basically 8 passengers and the Leroy's are now milking the chad and Kelsey crush story lol.
its confirmed that the girl chad is talking about is Kelsey watch the Leroy's video and you will see
also they lied about chad not having an iPhone because thee messages that he sent Kelsey were via iMessage why would you pretend he has a flip phone when it is quite clear he has an iPhone?
also why is it that Kelsey has a crush with every guy she meets so weird
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh.
She's driving at night, with the interior lights on, focusing on the camera and their horrible rendition of "Carol of the Bells".
Turn off the freaking light and focus on the road. It's so dangerous to drive with interior lights on at night.
I think she wants to be Kesley's friend and not her mom.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Omg. I've been watching them since they did the photoshoot for E+J wayyy back. For some reason, I've never searched for a thread because I didn't think there would be one, but I'm glad I found it. I feel like Shanna exploits Kesley a whole lot. She sure knows Kesley is their selling point.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do they ever do anything but shop?
And who tries to get their teenage daughter to sit on Santa's lap? Kesley was obviously skeeved out, and she should be. And Shanna kept pushing it: "If you want your Christmas presents, you have to sit on Santa's lap!" Gross.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There are two sides to every story, and I know that it is so easy to lose friends at Kesley's age. Girls are..something else. But, at the same time, I feel like Kesley (and Shanna) are trying to distant themselves from "school" and normal friends and trying to make Kesley have better friendships with other youtubers her age. Did you see the picture of her birthday party? So many youtube kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:There are two sides to every story, and I know that it is so easy to lose friends at Kesley's age. Girls are..something else. But, at the same time, I feel like Kesley (and Shanna) are trying to distant themselves from "school" and normal friends and trying to make Kesley have better friendships with other youtubers her age. Did you see the picture of her birthday party? So many youtube kids.
And her "crush" is now Kevin Franke of course.
And why was Shanna going on about them needing new coats? She said that theirs were "shredded". They bought two on Black Friday. Their coats got ruined in one week?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:There are two sides to every story, and I know that it is so easy to lose friends at Kesley's age. Girls are..something else. But, at the same time, I feel like Kesley (and Shanna) are trying to distant themselves from "school" and normal friends and trying to make Kesley have better friendships with other youtubers her age. Did you see the picture of her birthday party? So many youtube kids.
And why was Shanna going on about them needing new coats? She said that theirs were "shredded". They bought two on Black Friday. Their coats got ruined in one week?

You know Shanna is loving that. She's definitely going to milk that "relationship" for all its worth, because of the following that 8Passengers has. It's so weird how all of Kesley's relationships, or whatever you'd like to call it, are so talked up and played on their channel. It's strange.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

You know Shanna is loving that. She's definitely going to milk that "relationship" for all its worth, because of the following that 8Passengers has. It's so weird how all of Kesley's relationships, or whatever you'd like to call it, are so talked up and played on their channel. It's strange.
My bad. It's not Kevin Franke. That would be weird. He's the dad. It's Chad
Sorry!
My daughter mutes the intro now because I can't stand the "Hellooooo!" thing that Shanna and Kesley do.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^
Didn't even pick up on that :D Haha! Omg, that is so cringey. I hate it.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

megtanner35 wrote:ok so basically 8 passengers and the Leroy's are now milking the chad and Kelsey crush story lol.
its confirmed that the girl chad is talking about is Kelsey watch the Leroy's video and you will see
also they lied about chad not having an iPhone because thee messages that he sent Kelsey were via iMessage why would you pretend he has a flip phone when it is quite clear he has an iPhone?

I am extremely annoyed by this "crush" thing. It seems Kesley (I am sorry but I would have my name changed if that was my name). has a crush on any guy who gives he any bit of attention. And what happened to Chad's crush on Daniell from The Yawi Family? It's like she was replaces by Kesley. And They are milking it so hard, it's irritating. Both of them are too young, according to their parents/religion, to be dating... so, why flash all their attention on their "crush"?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
megtanner35 wrote:ok so basically 8 passengers and the Leroy's are now milking the chad and Kelsey crush story lol.

I am extremely annoyed by this "crush" thing. It seems Kesley (I am sorry but I would have my name changed if that was my name). has a crush on any guy who gives he any bit of attention. And what happened to Chad's crush on Daniell from The Yawi Family? It's like she was replaces by Kesley. And They are milking it so hard, it's irritating. Both of them are too young, according to their parents/religion, to be dating... so, why flash all their attention on their "crush"?
Ruby did the same thing with Shari. She's too young to "date", but has a "boyfriend" for views. It's BS and I can only imagine how these kids are going to feel when they are older.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel the same about Kesley and her crushes. I don't really remember having that many crushes at her age, but I know that some people start getting a bit boy crazy around then. The difference is that Kesley (well, Shanna) is putting this out there for many people to see. It's just weird...
I also found it weird how he quickly moved on from his crush on Daniell. CANNOT keep up with these teens! All for views.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ It's not the teens, it's the parents. All this crush nonsense is made up by the view-hungry parents.

Part of it is also by the silly religion: "no kissing no hugging until 16" is strictly enforced, but a day after the 16th birthday said teens gets nagged an gogo hurry and find a boy. And off they go to "dances" about every second week to find a future husband/babymaker. But still no hanky panky until you're 18, even if you have found a local dork. When 18, come on make some kids, about one a year would be good, 6 to 7 is fine, just until you have about 3 kids beyond your parental abilities. Good girl. LOL
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Did anyone see Kesley's newest IG post, of her driving practice with her father? She was more concentrated on the camera than actually trying to do a good job driving, and could have crashed the car. All she could do was just laugh about it. :? Because that's funny... :? I seriously think it's time for social media, to not be so prominent in these peoples lives. Is the father the only "sane" one in their family?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouDunnoMe wrote:Did anyone see Kesley's newest IG post, of her driving practice with her father? She was more concentrated on the camera than actually trying to do a good job driving, and could have crashed the car. All she could do was just laugh about it. :? Because that's funny... :? I seriously think it's time for social media, to not be so prominent in these peoples lives. Is the father the only "sane" one in their family?
Yes. Yes he is. And he's gone a lot, because he's a pilot. The mom was driving in the rain on Black Friday at night, with all the interior lights on because they were vlogging and singing Christmas carols.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Kesley got her braces off, and her mom goes, "Now you can chew non sugar free gum!". My kids almost always chewed sugar free gum. Let's take your nice newly straightened teeth and put cavities in them
Shanna seemed more excited than Kesley.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:So Kesley got her braces off, and her mom goes, "Now you can chew non sugar free gum!". My kids almost always chewed sugar free gum. Let's take your nice newly straightened teeth and put cavities in them
Shanna seemed more excited than Kesley.

Shanna is always so over the top. I feel like she needs to pipe down most times. They always eat so much sugar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh god, in "My crush gave me a christmas gift" Shanna is trying to push the idea of Rhett and Abby from 8Passengers having a crush on each other. Does she ever stop :|

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”