GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

spooky
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Unread post by spooky »

Oh yes, the Cat House will be entertaining tomorrow when everyone undoubtedly gets the kennel cough Esme has. NAshley will have her hands full tomorrow comforting and caring for kids that aren't hers while their mother takes to the bed for at least three days.

Might even be so bad that Tyler has to delay the delivery of the new outside bathtub.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

JD386 wrote:
ears wrote:Asshley says every time her daughter breaths out she coughs and it's been going on for hours. So of course she goes on IG asking for advice.

I remember when she got hurt and told everyone if they wanted advice they would ask their parents. And yet here she is asking for medical advice from strangers on the internet.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0c126a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Why is she posting this on her business page? Trying to get sympathy from her shoppers in hopes that they feel bad for her and buy seneshit to “support them” during this tough time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously? She rushed her favorite to the ER in the middle of the night cause Mommy Dearest knows best- but this one she has to ask Instagram? She is the worst. No doctor came to their house yesterday to check on them, they are so full of shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

In case you were all wondering, she also let everyone know she is a good Mom and knows if she should take her child to the hospital.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Enough wrote:In case you were all wondering, she also let everyone know she is a good Mom and knows if she should take her child to the hospital. Image

I definitely snickered when I heard her say that one. Keep telling yourself that. But until you stop asking internet strangers for medical advice while having a camera shoved in the face of your sick child, I ain’t buying it.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Enough wrote:In case you were all wondering, she also let everyone know she is a good Mom and knows if she should take her child to the hospital. Image

And shes such a good mom because she leaves her other children home alone, but it's just 5 minutes in the middle of the night. But we're bad because we don't have lives and try to tell them how to parent.... GAG!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Of course Assface knows about the hot tub. My goodness, such gullible and naive people in this world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I find it odd Ashley referred to her daughter's pediatrician as her doctor. The doctor listened to Esme breathing over the phone and said she was fine.

So the girls pediatrician gives the parents flu "shots". Makes house calls to check up on the mom. And the mom refers to him as her doctor. Strange

I honestly don't know how much is lies and how much is him being a terrible doctor.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Reading through all the hilarious comments that didn't get deleted on their video from yesterday. This lovely sarcastic one from Tyson "Ya, we’ll put up a play set in 20 degree weather, should be fun!" Hey asshole, you had ALL year to get them one. You "researched" it all summer. Ya know, when it was ACTUALLY nice out. But you of course did exactly like we predicted and put it off so long that now you're claiming it's too cold outside so you shouldn't buy it until the spring/summer. Of course we assume Tyson will buy the playhouse in an attempt to make the "haters" eat crow. But I am willing to bet that they buy the girls something stupid instead (like the airplane toy and the climbing dome) like 4 matching play kitchens or something dumb.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Welp... This board certainly got away from me! I blinked, and we got to page 40! Go ahead and make some suggestions in the suggestion thread (link in first tht post in his threas). Do t forget to like your favorite! New thread will be started at approximately 10 am EST tomorrow (about 8 hours from now). Thank you!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I really need to apologize for these typos in my quoted post. I have the WORST head cold known to man and I had taken Nyquil hoping to finally be able to get some sleep. I was trying so hard to fix those typos while barely being able to keep my eyes open. I SWORE I got it perfect! LOL. Anyhow new thread coming in approx 1.5 hours.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

I am sure they won’t be able to get the vlog posted on time today because of the illness last night. Then, you know, people can keep commenting on old vlogs and posts to get their numbers up.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Even with a clickbait title like buying a surprise Christmas present they only got 37k views on their vlog yesterday. And I guarantee a lot of those were inadvertent views from people commenting or going back to read comments. With 450k subscribers that's pretty damn pathetic.

Also, someone (possibly CW) said that these two run 5 businesses. Uh, please elaborate. Other than Chinese blankets and overpriced makeup, what other businesses do they run?
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

JD386 wrote:Even with a clickbait title like buying a surprise Christmas present they only got 37k views on their vlog yesterday. And I guarantee a lot of those were inadvertent views from people commenting or going back to read comments. With 450k subscribers that's pretty damn pathetic.

Also, someone (possibly CW) said that these two run 5 businesses. Uh, please elaborate. Other than Chinese blankets and overpriced makeup, what other businesses do they run?

Blogging. Vlogging. Taking care of the kids when Nash is not there. To a normal person that last one is called parenting. To these idiots, it’s “work”.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
ears wrote:Asshley says every time her daughter breaths out she coughs and it's been going on for hours. So of course she goes on IG asking for advice.

I remember when she got hurt and told everyone if they wanted advice they would ask their parents. And yet here she is asking for medical advice from strangers on the internet.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0c126a.jpg[/img]

Why is she posting this on her business page? Trying to get sympathy from her shoppers in hopes that they feel bad for her and buy seneshit to “support them” during this tough time?

And of course the crying child in her arms. Put down the damn phone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:I think Tyler deleted his live instagram because he had a bit of a rant at the end about how they don't film all the giving they do etc but his rant started when someone asked about CW and he said something along the lines of she's just a great supporter not a family member, basically he was endorsing what she does in the comments section.
It’s still there I just looked and watched the end... Well it does sound like he is ok with her being a crazy ass person jumping on everyone’s comments... wow is all I have to say...

Maybe he's afraid she's going to turn on them if he tells her to chill out.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:I find it odd Ashley referred to her daughter's pediatrician as her doctor. The doctor listened to Esme breathing over the phone and said she was fine.

So the girls pediatrician gives the parents flu "shots". Makes house calls to check up on the mom. And the mom refers to him as her doctor. Strange

I honestly don't know how much is lies and how much is him being a terrible doctor.

He listened to her breathing over the phone? Wow! Most doctors need actual stethoscopes to hear fluid in the lungs! What an amazing doctor!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ears wrote:I find it odd Ashley referred to her daughter's pediatrician as her doctor. The doctor listened to Esme breathing over the phone and said she was fine.

He listened to her breathing over the phone? Wow! Most doctors need actual stethoscopes to hear fluid in the lungs! What an amazing doctor!

He sounds like a terrible doctor. And as a nurse I've met a shit ton of terrible doctors and he fits the bill.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Chomping at the bit over here for the vlog to get posted and can't wait to see this fake "surprised" reaction from Ashley that we were promised on the IG yesterday.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Good Lord...MB is not pimping out fabfitfun boxes. Wonder what Ass thinks of her stepping into her profit margin??

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Join us in Part 36 to continue....

viewtopic.php?f=248&p=1262299#p1262299

FYI - YTMD was acting up earlier when I created the new thread and it accidentally created TWO threads, not one. I think that I may have put the wrong link here originally because some people mentioned it was not working...

Hopefully this works now, please help spread the news if you hear anyone asking about it. Thanks!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”