Til Vacuum do us part

Sassenachgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Unread post by Sassenachgirl »

I agree. I get that as the channel grows more income will come in. However, I also feel like you brand yourself and market yourself to be a certain way, so why show the things that are outside of your brand? I’m not trying to sound jealous or like a troll, but it’s hard to stay engaged with you tubers when they start off preaching and living one way, and then suddenly turn into mini celebrities. It’s not relatable, it’s not really motivating, it’s just snobby and a place for them to show off.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maverickfan »

Sassenachgirl wrote:I agree. I get that as the channel grows more income will come in. However, I also feel like you brand yourself and market yourself to be a certain way, so why show the things that are outside of your brand? I’m not trying to sound jealous or like a troll, but it’s hard to stay engaged with you tubers when they start off preaching and living one way, and then suddenly turn into mini celebrities. It’s not relatable, it’s not really motivating, it’s just snobby and a place for them to show off.

I think youtubers in general are on the narcissistic side. And most are just showing off to a certain degree. I thought she’d be different at first but she seems to be falling into the same path as most.
Sassenachgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sassenachgirl »

I agree. It’s boring to watch the same videos over and over. Am I the only one that is sick and tired of all the meals in a box subscriptions? I understand it’s an income source for them, but I wish there was a better of doing these videos. I don’t know. As a real stay at home mom to 3 kids, one income, these meals can be pricey. Sure, they are convenient. However, I don’t think the are super practical for medium to large families. I get excited to see recipe or cooking videos, but they are always these sponsored hello fresh meals.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Sassenachgirl wrote:I agree. It’s boring to watch the same videos over and over. Am I the only one that is sick and tired of all the meals in a box subscriptions? I understand it’s an income source for them, but I wish there was a better of doing these videos. I don’t know. As a real stay at home mom to 3 kids, one income, these meals can be pricey. Sure, they are convenient. However, I don’t think the are super practical for medium to large families. I get excited to see recipe or cooking videos, but they are always these sponsored hello fresh meals.
She says all of the time that she hates cooking. Have you seen what she cooks when she’s not doing Hello Fresh? Everything comes out of a packet or a box, or is highly processed. I’m not a huge fan of cooking either but I’m a stay at home mom, I have a family, so cooking is a part of those responsibilities. It’s really not hard at all to cook without mixes and packets. Then again, Olive Garden is her favorite restaurant and that food is frozen trash, so I guess I don’t know what I’m really expecting.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

greymatter wrote:Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."
I agree, that man gives me the creeps, not to mention he is thirsty AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greymatter
Informer
Informer

TuffTalk wrote:
greymatter wrote:Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."

Oh my god. YES. Everytime he is in her videos, he reminds me of a little kid that is begging for attention from his mommy by interrupting. He is constantly putting his two cents in and nobody wants to hear it. He will just interrupt her to agree with her or reiterate what she is saying.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

greymatter wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:

Oh my god. YES. Everytime he is in her videos, he reminds me of a little kid that is begging for attention from his mommy by interrupting. He is constantly putting his two cents in and nobody wants to hear it. He will just interrupt her to agree with her or reiterate what she is saying.
Thirsty, he’s as bad as the girls. LoL.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 951667.jpg[/img]. She is now starting to give credit to the original post. Than you!

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’m not a fan of her anymore. I don’t like when she put her husband on and he talks about her working so hard and how she needs to be paid XYZ. They so heavily talk about money and it’s gettibg obnoxious.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is gross her hubs is gross, she talks out both sides of her mouth, contrition left and right She wants the fame so much but I really feel her husband is thirsty af, not a good look for anyone. Ashley shamed herself.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

The money talk is obnoxious. She acts like her viewers are begging for financial tips from them. Her dream is to have her and husband "work from home" doing YouTube videos. I will never take financial advise from someone who banks their future on their YouTube channel. If their "personalities" are their meal ticket, I'm pretty worried for them.

And she needs to never go back to whoever put those ridiculous lash extensions on her. God awful.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 69fe37.jpg[/img]This gurl is doing YT for the wrong reasons, she is thirsty for attention, I don’t think she is happy at all it’s such a struggle to make an entire video of hers! She isn’t funny, her hubs is nasty af, her comments and snippets are filled with prideful behavior which isn’t a good thing, pride covers a multitude of sin, being a church goer it’s sickening to see things like this, watch me gurl watch me, her face is fat her body is shaped oddly, and having to include in several pic for insta her used LV, she is the next earwig but not with the success ImageImage

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

TuffTalk wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 69fe37.jpg[/img]This gurl is doing YT for the wrong reasons, she is thirsty for attention, I don’t think she is happy at all it’s such a struggle to make an entire video of hers! She isn’t funny, her hubs is nasty af, her comments and snippets are filled with prideful behavior which isn’t a good thing, pride covers a multitude of sin, being a church goer it’s sickening to see things like this, watch me gurl watch me, her face is fat her body is shaped oddly, and having to include in several pic for insta her used LV, she is the next earwig but not with the success ImageImage

Lol the irony of judging someone’s “sins” as a “church goer” while simultaneously bashing someone’s appearance. Image

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 69fe37.jpg[/img]This gurl is doing YT for the wrong reasons, she is thirsty for attention, I don’t think she is happy at all it’s such a struggle to make an entire video of hers! She isn’t funny, her hubs is nasty af, her comments and snippets are filled with prideful behavior which isn’t a good thing, pride covers a multitude of sin, being a church goer it’s sickening to see things like this, watch me gurl watch me, her face is fat her body is shaped oddly, and having to include in several pic for insta her used LV, she is the next earwig but not with the success ImageImage

Lol the irony of judging someone’s “sins” as a “church goer” while simultaneously bashing someone’s appearance. Image

not me girl I’m no church girl, she is a church girl. I don’t gotta bash anything for her she does it herself calm your horses, maybe you should remember what site your on, if you can’t handle criticism with out being triggered I can guarantee you should be conversing with a devil. ImageImageImageImage

greymatter
Informer
Informer

She is such a bland person. She says she hates leaving the house, except to buy more cheap, generic grey shit from Ross. She is a stay at home mom that can't cook, just obsessively clean her clean house. Her and her husband don't fight unless she's hungry? Lol. She's full of shit on that one. Unless she's scared of him so she just blindly obeys him. With the way he interrupts and talks over her in videos, I wouldn't doubt that.

And I can't say it enough... her eyelashes. Jesus. Take them off immediately. You look like such a clown, Ashley.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

TuffTalk wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:

not me girl I’m no church girl, she is a church girl. I don’t gotta bash anything for her she does it herself calm your horses, maybe you should remember what site your on, if you can’t handle criticism with out being triggered I can guarantee you should be conversing with a devil. ImageImageImageImage

Lolllll you sound insane. I’ve never been triggered by a thing in my life. Maybe you should work on your sentence structure. Your post sounded like YOU were the church goer. I’ve been here for years. I know what site I’m on.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

This girl is fucking weird. She set up a camera in her room and told her daughter and two of her friends to go jump on the bed. It was ridiculously staged and a bit creepy to exploit your kid like that. "Hey Savannah, you can jump on the bed in a few minutes if I can film it. We need a clip of you having fun."

A couple videos ago she said she doesn't even shop at Ross anymore because she only uses Thread Up now. But then she's showing off her "outfit of the day" (spoiler alert- leggings and a hoodie) and talking about how amazing Ross is. Full of shit just like every other YouTuber. Their loyalties lie with whoever strokes them a check.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maverickfan »

Now that her teeth are shifting with the Invisalign, it looks like her front teeth are capped as the rest of her teeth top and bottom are a different color or maybe she only whitens a few teeth on top and bottom. You can see it in the car vlog when she turns her head to the side.

I think she was attributing her teeth to having them whitened years ago and maintaining them with the whitening strips. If they are capped, I’m not sure why she couldn’t have stated that.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why is he putting her and risk to screw up her channel he needs his own leave hers alone for free coins sake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”