Nchollywood Part 7

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by gypsophila »

It's not unreasonable to think there are at least 3 Allyshias posting in this forum right now. It's not out of the question. Maybe we can get some IP checks done. This thread was dead until suddenly someone brings up something they saw on FB or IG, except it happens pretty much EVERY time it gets dead. I say the mods should just move this whole thread to the lesser known section. Allyshia will die if she's not on the main page. But she doesn't deserve to be there anyway. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

gypsophila wrote:It's not unreasonable to think there are at least 3 Allyshias posting in this forum right now. It's not out of the question. Maybe we can get some IP checks done. This thread was dead until suddenly someone brings up something they saw on FB or IG, except it happens pretty much EVERY time it gets dead. I say the mods should just move this whole thread to the lesser known section. Allyshia will die if she's not on the main page. But she doesn't deserve to be there anyway. :roll:
OMG I'm laughing! 3 of them eh? My mind is blown at that possibility :rofl: You're not wrong though lol. Plot twist level 100000 :D

I did see the Ashley Coumer account when it was mentioned here, because I looked it up when someone else had said it didn't come up for them. I haven't looked since because I just don't care. She's a chronic liar. That's all I need to know.

I totally agree, put her in the less mentioned people. It's just too convenient that this has suddenly come up and then turned into an opportunity to start videos again now that she can't find a job.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’m so confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gypsophila wrote:It's not unreasonable to think there are at least 3 Allyshias posting in this forum right now. It's not out of the question. Maybe we can get some IP checks done. This thread was dead until suddenly someone brings up something they saw on FB or IG, except it happens pretty much EVERY time it gets dead. I say the mods should just move this whole thread to the lesser known section. Allyshia will die if she's not on the main page. But she doesn't deserve to be there anyway. :roll:
I agree. There are two people with a similar posting style for sure.

It makes me sad for Allyshia because she is clearly mentally ill to be messing around on this site. You may have a point and it would make sense to have her board moved to the private section where she doesn’t need to see it.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There are actual YT moms with tons of followers still on the "Lesser known" page. That's where Nchollywood should be. Her thread might die out, but whatever. It's better for her kid's sake because she's constantly inventing drama around him when there is none.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gypsophila wrote:There are actual YT moms with tons of followers still on the "Lesser known" page. That's where Nchollywood should be. Her thread might die out, but whatever. It's better for her kid's sake because she's constantly inventing drama around him when there is none.
That won’t keep her from posting though? The private board would. The threat of that might also be enough to make her alter-egos chill a bit.

Moving her thread is just extra work for the mods (who don’t generally move threads based on popularity) and is just meant to be an ego burn to Allyshia. It won’t make this board any less chaotic.

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

So I had dinner last night with a few mom friends who are also friends with Allyshia. Every single one of them figured she was behind it in some way. Apparently she has even mentioned him having ODD/ADHD in the past. I think the evidence is pointing towards it being fake but it sure is telling that even her supposed friends' gut reactions were that she was lying.

I don't have Facebook to verify, but it was pointed out to me that all the people commenting on her post are Internet (mostly antivax) friends and none are from IRL. Which is super sad but also says a lot about how people who actually know her feel about the situation.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's not just a burn on Allyshia. There are other moms with thousands of subs, and who are active on YT and should be on the front page IMO. They moved LittleFamilyof3, they can move others. I've asked, maybe they will look into it.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

jellybelly03 wrote:So I saw this on a local PG Confessions page on Facebook...

I was just coming to post a screenshot of it too.

I 100 believe it was Allyshia behind the "hacked" post. She edited the picture to make it look like it wasn't her. She has mentioned those "diagnosis" before.
She made it to look like someone else did. Got enough people to see and question it. Made up some story to bring the attention back to her.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I 100 believe it was Allyshia behind the "hacked" post. She edited the picture to make it look like it wasn't her. She has mentioned those "diagnosis" before.
She made it to look like someone else did. Got enough people to see and question it. Made up some story to bring the attention back to her.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jellybelly03 »

Spoink_12 wrote:

As soon as I saw that post on the confessions page I immediately knew it was her and thought "oh so now she's basically admitting it on some anonymous confessions page that she fucked up big time and doesn't know what to do now so she's asking for advice? "This persons" story sounds extremely similar to the one we're talking about, it has all the same elements and events as this one. And I know for a fact that Allyshia has posted on that confessions page before, even though she has no idea how to be discreet about who she is. "I keep trying to make them believe I was hacked but it's not true" we know :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

jellybelly03 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:

As soon as I saw that post on the confessions page I immediately knew it was her and thought "oh so now she's basically admitting it on some anonymous confessions page that she fucked up big time and doesn't know what to do now so she's asking for advice? "This persons" story sounds extremely similar to the one we're talking about, it has all the same elements and events as this one. And I know for a fact that Allyshia has posted on that confessions page before, even though she has no idea how to be discreet about who she is. "I keep trying to make them believe I was hacked but it's not true" we know :lol:

Haha yeah. I had the exact same thought process as you. Every time she aubmits a post there, she thinks it's not obvious, but it is. And everyone knows it.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

So that wouId mean she's admitting that she posted that from her actual account then? Because she said "someone saw it and screenshotted it", and she's also admitting that she did all of this and said there was no hacker.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Allyshia even says on her Facebook post that she "used to be a shitty person" similar to what that "person" said on that confessions page "I've done so many shitty things in my life".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jellybelly03 wrote:Allyshia even says on her Facebook post that she "used to be a shitty person" similar to what that "person" said on that confessions page "I've done so many shitty things in my life".
Sorry JB03, but if you aren’t Allyshia, you sure seem to be finding these posts the second she posts them.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
jellybelly03 wrote:Allyshia even says on her Facebook post that she "used to be a shitty person" similar to what that "person" said on that confessions page "I've done so many shitty things in my life".
Sorry JB03, but if you aren’t Allyshia, you sure seem to be finding these posts the second she posts them.

The confessions post was up 4 hours before she screenshot it. And the lastest screenshot is easy to find on her Facebook and Instagram. I'm blocked on Facebook and Instagram I can just view without logging in and I can find the posts.

I don't think it's Allyshia, anyone can find the posts relatively easily.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Although, the only being here since October 19th and only posting in this forum is a bit suspicious. And I didn't realize that till after I post my last comment.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Spoink_12 wrote:Although, the only being here since October 19th and only posting in this forum is a bit suspicious. And I didn't realize that till after I post my last comment.

I'm not the only one who joined recently, reasoner did too. You can get one of the mods to confirm that I'm not Allyshia.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote:

That's because you have to screenshot them as soon as she posts them because she's notorious for deleting statuses. Ask one of the mods to confirm I'm not Allyshia if you don't believe me.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I ended up seeing her rants on IG and FB about people “attacking” her. (No one goes real life so idk what she’s talking about. Just block this website and stop reading here)

But when I looked her up on FB I saw we are in so many of the same groups Image and omg she posts soooo freaking much, especially in the curly girl method... and like less than 5 people are responding each time (does have a few posts that have taken off)

Here are some of the posts that are interesting.

She again says she’s autistic.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a0abd1.jpg[/img]

And then asks the same question TWICE in an intactivist group. Like are you that desperate for attention?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c35310.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f23f3b.jpg[/img]

And I don’t want to be mean and hate on her. I have severe ADHD and SPD, and many characteristics found on the spectrum. I also am anti-circ and think it’s a valid question. But it’s so attention seeking.

I got in shit in a local group a few years ago because this girl who was scraping by to finish her GED suddenly decided because those classes were going so well she was going to be a psychiatrist. The girl lived with an abusive Bf and was trying to get out and then was homeless in her car. And everyone’s kissing her ass telling her all the steps to be a doctor and no ones being real with her. Exactly what drives me crazy about Allyshia. I have an honours B.Sc and I COULDN’T GET INTO MED SCHOOL. Like I’m already 10 steps ahead and know it’s not possible. Heck, my friend who went to university with me and has an amazing GPA and MCAT score could only get accepted in the US and not here in Canada. And same as Allyshia, a few months later the girl is back to working at some ride share service or something and CLEARLY isn’t going to be a doctor. I just had when people can’t be honest with themselves and realistic. (The girl in the situation and Allyshia had LD/MH problems too... as do I. It’s going to be 5 times harder for people like us to make it in med school :| )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “nchollywood”