Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by spacekitty »

Katie would look so much more rejuvenated if she darkened her hair to light brown and put in some highlights. She’s gonna end up looking like Jennifer Coolidge does in Another Cinderella Story, especially with her tan (sun burn) in the summer.
IMG_7119.gif
Future Katie talking to Cullen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

On her livestream Katie says she has been on a Keto diet and claims she has lost 10 pounds. I don’t really see it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sweetlace wrote:On her livestream Katie says she has been on a Keto diet and claims she has lost 10 pounds. I don’t really see it. Image

I can't see her doing anything as restrictive as keto...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

We are almost due for a new thread. Please leave suggestions in the thread for the title suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

sweetlace wrote:On her livestream Katie says she has been on a Keto diet and claims she has lost 10 pounds. I don’t really see it. Image

I only half listen while cooking buuuut I thought she said she was NOT doing keto but following some book that says to think of food as 4 groups and to be ok with a day not going to planned and starting over. I’m sure she said something about good for people who stick to keto but that she couldn’t do it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

i can tell she has lost weight, i'm actually surprised it's only 10lbs (10 lbs is great, don't get me wrong, 1 lb is great. I just have always heard that you can't see noticeable weight loss until 15-20lbs and that rings true for myself, so i was surprised that was all she has lost, since i can see it in her face and legs) Good for her! I hope she keeps it up! ETA: She also just LOOKS better, i swear you can just look at someone and tell if they eat healthy and drink water. Her eyes seem clearer, her skin seems brighter...

I was watching the vlog with Brit's baby shower and the camera work.. my god Cullen, act like you have been doing this for the better part of a decade. It almost made me seasick!

I have been super busy and haven't watched any vlogs, (or youtube in general, i'm way behind lol. Fall TV has started back so all of my screen time has been committed to other things lately.) but i found myself skipping over the entire part with MG and katie talking about the Nativity. :/ The basement looks better now that they have the shelving installed. It was nice to see katie excited about that and giving Cullen credit, i still have garage cleanout flashbacks.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I haven't watched regularly in a few months so I can tell she's lost some weight too, not a lot but it's there. I'm unfortunately built like her so 5 pounds shows quickly on me (usually in my face). I"m happy for her weight loss and so glad she hasn't had the extensions put back in; the shorter cut is so much more flattering, she just needs a darker color as other have suggested.

Oh MG; I used to adore her but tend to FF when she's on now as she's just so bratty and not fun to watch. Wondering if there's any correlation between her getting older and crappy behavior and the decline of their channel.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

So they are going to do vlogmas. Let's see how this plays out.

Also, did anyone notice that cullen helps the kids out more nowadays?

Also katie is able to get more done. Maybe cos Cullen stepped up ??!!??

Do anyone see a change in them?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

If they were going go do vlogmas, shouldn't they have put out a vlog yesterday (Dec1st)?
chaos0304
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chaos0304 »

Liz_444 wrote:If they were going go do vlogmas, shouldn't they have put out a vlog yesterday (Dec1st)?
They are only posting vlogs Monday to Friday. Not sure why they are calling it vlogmas

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

What test did Katie take to see she's a "6" for her personality, etc? I can't seem to find it.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:So they are going to do vlogmas. Let's see how this plays out.

Also, did anyone notice that cullen helps the kids out more nowadays?

Also katie is able to get more done. Maybe cos Cullen stepped up ??!!??

Do anyone see a change in them?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I do see a change. While i think that Cullen has always been a hands on parent, much more so than a lot of YT dads i see, i can tell that he has been stepping up even more. He's never really been one to shy away from playing with the kids and keeping them preoccupied or taking them out of the house alone. But i do see a lot more of him being an actual caretaker nowdays than just a kid distracter. I feel like they both seem more motivated and able to get tasks done.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Katie looks so good in that picture from the Santa train that Cullen posted. She just looks healthier and happier to me. Her hair looks better, her skin looks better, her eyes look brighter. Whatever it is she's doing is really working bc she just looks better in general than she used too. (Not that i think she was ever "bad" looking, I've always thought that she was pretty, just healthier and happier. We all know how much of a difference that can make in your appearance)
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Katie looks so good in that picture from the Santa train that Cullen posted. She just looks healthier and happier to me. Her hair looks better, her skin looks better, her eyes look brighter. Whatever it is she's doing is really working bc she just looks better in general than she used too. (Not that i think she was ever "bad" looking, I've always thought that she was pretty, just healthier and happier. We all know how much of a difference that can make in your appearance)
That’s the one of them in the sweaters right? I thinks she looks really good there too. I hope she sticks to whatever changes she’s been making this time!

darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e310ce.jpg[/img]
Brooks is seriously so adorable! I feel like he’ll grow up to be a true southern gentleman. Cutest YouTube kid there is!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Katie looks so good in that picture from the Santa train that Cullen posted. She just looks healthier and happier to me. Her hair looks better, her skin looks better, her eyes look brighter. Whatever it is she's doing is really working bc she just looks better in general than she used too. (Not that i think she was ever "bad" looking, I've always thought that she was pretty, just healthier and happier. We all know how much of a difference that can make in your appearance)
That’s the one of them in the sweaters right? I thinks she looks really good there too. I hope she sticks to whatever changes she’s been making this time!

Yes! That's the one!
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

japaluvr wrote:What test did Katie take to see she's a "6" for her personality, etc? I can't seem to find it.
Ennegram -- probably totally butchered the spelling .
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

I just took an enneagram and if Katie’s a 6, she’s stuck between trust and distrust (from the site I used). That’s pretty sad considering what’s been discussed on here. I definitely think the quiz I took was accurate based on the answer I got for myself too.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Well they reminded as to why I hate Alabama's Football team. Good grief talk about obnoxious!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:Well they reminded as to why I hate Alabama's Football team. Good grief talk about obnoxious!
ROLLLLLL DAMN TIDEEEEEEEEE lol sorry i had too, we are an Alabama football household. (Even though we rarely watch it, lol) That game was a nail biter.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”