landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheContainerBabies | Part 44

Unread post by landonsmommy »

chloe6124 wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:It is so sad how Landon is almost 2 and is so nonverbal he could have such a vocabulary by now if he hadn’t been locked in his room “napping” his whole life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It’s not good. But Jackson was 100% worse. Jackson couldn’t even parrot until he was over two. He was completely mute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t agree with the comments about speech...their Landon actually looks great compared to mine Image he is almost 2 and doesn’t speak at all. He’s currently in Help Me Grow if anyone has heard of it. He’s working with a speech therapist and we just did his second evaluation today. I know kern doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt but sometimes it’s not due to not getting enough attention or education. It’s a real struggle that tears up a lot of people. (Sorry to preach, just struck a sensitive nerve with me lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax »

So how many times has she complained about burts bees pajamas for Sutton because they don't fit him and Burts bees sends her some more. Who is working for these companies.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

New thread coming in just a few minutes. Not leaving much notice as I said yesterday at this time I would be doing it this morning, but the thread didn't move as fast as I expected it would. Be back soon with the new link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Follow the link for Part 45 -

viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13860
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”