GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by gram3 »

PollyKrome wrote:
BlahBlahBlah wrote:A couple of the preteen fangirls editors have posted a “Editors deserve more” photo.

Deserve what? They streal picture of other people children and add music to them. What do they think they deserve? A union?
Hahaha.

I read a couple saying that or he fan girls were taking over their content and credit. One said something about having her account hacked and whomever took it over was blowing up the Bysons phone (calling him) using her account name. I *think* that's what she meant.
Similarly; others were saying they spend hours editing the feral's photos with lights and music and that other fan girls steal the images and getting attention from Typerv for the work.
They consider themselves the editor/owner of image because they added the lights and music.
I'm a graphic designer and this is a common problem when artists/photographers/graphic designers paint a new image. People who like it will snap it up and type a messagevontop of it. The TyLiar does this when he snatches a photo of fall foliage and types his words ontop of it. Most people assume that's his image. But its not he has stolen it from the true photographer without even given them so much as a credit. We artist do have copyright on our images if they get stolen and it can be taken to court where the artist is reimbersed for whatever was stolen and however much time it was stolen.
The fact that they are claiming copyright on the Greenders images against other fan girls is pretty ironic. True copyright belongs to the Greedners who have given it away allowing the fan girls to do what they want. So does copyright belong to the first fangirl who manipulated it.
Just like the Greedners having given copyright to the pedophiles by setting up the images of the girls witn "O" faces and tongue sticking out with food on it. The Greedners have given them copyright to each ferals identity when they allow them to be manipulated. Wait until the ferals grow up and they can't even take down or remove images of themselves because Typerv just gave it away.
Can't remember when, but recently, someone pointed out a watermark on one of the Grub's pictures and wondered why they were watermarking now when they apparently hadn't before. I find I write the longest run-on sentences I've ever written in my life when I get on this site and I don't know why but I have to try and quit - do you see what I mean?
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Mervellla wrote:Just watching today’s vlog and when Nanny Ash goes into jump on Ash, it looks as if the other side of that bed definitely has not been slept in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She kicked FattyChatty’s ass to the curb
a/k/a guest room!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

GA Peach70 wrote:How long has it been since lard ass fatboy has done a lie feed? I bet he’s going crazy not being able to interact with all the lonely old women and little girls. Fucking pervert.
I was thinking the same thing! Wonder if Pervy Steve is writing the script while in Hawaii?

Unread post by Guest »

gram3 wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:
BlahBlahBlah wrote:A couple of the preteen fangirls editors have posted a “Editors deserve more” photo.

Deserve what? They streal picture of other people children and add music to them. What do they think they deserve? A union?
Hahaha.

I read a couple saying that or he fan girls were taking over their content and credit. One said something about having her account hacked and whomever took it over was blowing up the Bysons phone (calling him) using her account name. I *think* that's what she meant.
Similarly; others were saying they spend hours editing the feral's photos with lights and music and that other fan girls steal the images and getting attention from Typerv for the work.
They consider themselves the editor/owner of image because they added the lights and music.
I'm a graphic designer and this is a common problem when artists/photographers/graphic designers paint a new image. People who like it will snap it up and type a messagevontop of it. The TyLiar does this when he snatches a photo of fall foliage and types his words ontop of it. Most people assume that's his image. But its not he has stolen it from the true photographer without even given them so much as a credit. We artist do have copyright on our images if they get stolen and it can be taken to court where the artist is reimbersed for whatever was stolen and however much time it was stolen.
The fact that they are claiming copyright on the Greenders images against other fan girls is pretty ironic. True copyright belongs to the Greedners who have given it away allowing the fan girls to do what they want. So does copyright belong to the first fangirl who manipulated it.
Just like the Greedners having given copyright to the pedophiles by setting up the images of the girls witn "O" faces and tongue sticking out with food on it. The Greedners have given them copyright to each ferals identity when they allow them to be manipulated. Wait until the ferals grow up and they can't even take down or remove images of themselves because Typerv just gave it away.
Can't remember when, but recently, someone pointed out a watermark on one of the Grub's pictures and wondered why they were watermarking now when they apparently hadn't before. I find I write the longest run-on sentences I've ever written in my life when I get on this site and I don't know why but I have to try and quit - do you see what I mean?
I know what you mean. Haha.
Maybe it was a Loni photograph? I bet the true drama is between Loni, the photographer, and when the fan girls steal her images.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

OldCountry wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:
OldCountry wrote:
The way if they are deleting is odd. The original comment is there, but replies are being deleted? Doesn't make sense. I see that the number has dropped, but what comments are they deciding that shouldn't be there? Isn't there one 'button' to push to make it all go away? OMG I just figured it out...BL, the one with all the knowledge is gone, the mandatory reporter. Wondering if she alone was deleted by them, she did have many posts OR she had to leave on her own because her statements are needed in the future??? Testimony? Hummm Interesting.. Whoever you are, You are Beautiful!
It’s really weird that just hers seem to be missing. I didn’t get there in time to read her posts, so I’ve been relying on you lovely snarkers :)
I wonder if they blocked her? Would that cause all her posts to disappear? It’s just so bizarre.. I wonder if they’re trying to remove her, but not remove the thread because that would cause an uproar. It would be signaling that they’re picking a side.

I do not think the Bigs blocked her. I am not a follower of theirs, but it wouldn't make sense to leave all those other comments which pretty much say what she had stated. I believe she had to leave on her own for what ever reason.
Looks as if the poster that states she was a mandated reporter is the only comments missing....

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Where were the minky comments being posted? IG? I don’t see any

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Think tomorrow’s vlog will be nothing but Tyler at his computer hitting the delete button on repeat?

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Looks like the binghams deleted all the comments about Tyler.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

ears wrote:Looks like the binghams deleted all the comments about Tyler.

Yep looks like it and so did Minky.... Sad these 2 apparently support him...

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

lisajohnson120 wrote:

They may not support them, they let the posts sit there for long enough.
They may have been advised to delete them or something

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

If the mandated reporter deleted her YouTube account, I believe all of her comments on anything YouTube would be gone. Just a theory. No account, no way to link it anywhere. You need an account to post and keep anything on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

lisajohnson120 wrote:

They have no choice, if they want their businesses to succeed. They can't afford to have spill-over on their sites. Their sites are for their fans alone, as it should be. Their feelings regarding other sites are irrelevant.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mervellla wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:

They may not support them, they let the posts sit there for long enough.
They may have been advised to delete them or something

This is true

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Snarkmeister wrote:
JD386 wrote:Have we set a record yet on how fast we've flown through 40 pages? haha. I guess when the creeper does things that are shady AF we have a lot to discuss.
I was thinking the same thing today! Amazing!

Back in the "olden days" we used to go pretty fast. Especially when a bunch of us came over from the other place but before the private fb groups took some of the posters. But we didnt have a dedicated mod back then so we would usually get to waaayyy over 40 pages before someone would eventually show up to start a new thread.

Now that we can basically self mod since I can do that, we tend to start the new threads pretty much right away. Once in a while you guys talk faster than I can create a new page so we might go over a page. But, no, since that happened this is the fastest weve gotten to the end of a thread. I bet they really hate this website right now haha.

ANYHOW... SHAMELESS SEGWAY...

Go visit the title suggestion thread and vote! I'm certain we will have a new thread by morning. I need to check where we are at right now post wise and I'll try to give an estimate of a time a little later. :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkmeister wrote:
XYZ wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

Fangirls wish they could babysit the quads and promised not to eat all the treats in the house.
Whoops, I didn’t see this before I posted

It makes a lot more sense that way though knowing that extra info. Also makes his commwnts creepier doesnt it?

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
JD386 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 755c3c.jpg[/img]

Here it is

I would love to know what led to that comment. But I can see how he could either be talking about his children OR other fan girls. It appears it’s just him and the one fan page in that message.

If I recall correctly when I saw the screenshots that was after the whole bring your sleeping bag comment and was after comments about ‘turning the girls over to you guys for an hour’ so I *think* it was the fangirls wanting to look after the quads and Tyson saying he wasn’t sure he could trust the quads - ie their behaviour - but that he did trust the fangirls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man, if he can't trust his 4 year olds NOW, he has absolutely NO IDEA what he's in for when those girls become pre-teens, teenagers etc... holy cow! Hes saying his 4 year olds are sneaky now? Good God wait til they are teenagers, you think they are sneaky now? This is nothing compared to 14, 15, 16, 17 years old. I'm going to say that at least one of his kids is going to abhore him by age 11. I'm going to guess Esme but then again, it very well could be Evie, the least suspected. Just sayin '...

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
If I recall correctly when I saw the screenshots that was after the whole bring your sleeping bag comment and was after comments about ‘turning the girls over to you guys for an hour’ so I *think* it was the fangirls wanting to look after the quads and Tyson saying he wasn’t sure he could trust the quads - ie their behaviour - but that he did trust the fangirls

Man, if he can't trust his 4 year olds NOW, he has absolutely NO IDEA what he's in for when those girls become pre-teens, teenagers etc... holy cow! Hes saying his 4 year olds are sneaky now? Good God wait til they are teenagers, you think they are sneaky now? This is nothing compared to 14, 15, 16, 17 years old. I'm going to say that at least one of his kids is going to abhore him by age 11. I'm going to guess Esme but then again, it very well could be Evie, the least suspected. Just sayin '...

Considering he started sneaking around with his wife a week before she turned 13 and he was almost 19, you'd think he'd be knowledgeable of how sneaky tween and teen girls can be. I'd pay a lot of moneyto be a fly on the wall when those girls hit puberty and hormones (and emotions) are running rampant in that house!

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

4kkids wrote:Think tomorrow’s vlog will be nothing but Tyler at his computer hitting the delete button on repeat? ImageImageImage

I bet he punishes everyone and puts a vlog up late tomorrow or not at all. I can only assume it’s not good in the greedier house right now.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Night lady wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
JD386 wrote: I would love to know what led to that comment. But I can see how he could either be talking about his children OR other fan girls. It appears it’s just him and the one fan page in that message.

Oh yeah! With as spoiled as these girls are now they are seriously in for it when they become older. This no boundaries free for all is definitely going to bite them in their asses.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Has anyone ever dug to find put what the deal is with the wedding date and seal date (or whatever its called?) could they have been bonking before they got married?? So couldn’t have a proper wedding?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”