Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Double post. Today's vlog is the monthly bloopers, she's getting crafty because the first almost minute and a half is all one non blooper scene that matches the title so you are fooled until that scene is over.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

In the blooper video today, you can see how little she even knows about the crap she promotes. If I were one of her sponsors, I'd be really mad about the blooper video that shows she actually doesn't even know the freaking name of the item without re-reading it every five seconds.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie and Joel did something like this last Christmas. They saved some of the toys the kids were given as PR’s, and gave them away to some charity. They act as though they went out and paid for them, but they just receive for free, save them, and give away. It’s great, but they are trying to give the impression that it’s coming out of their pockets.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Todays drama wrote:Bonnie and Joel did something like this last Christmas. They saved some of the toys the kids were given as PR’s, and gave them away to some charity. They act as though they went out and paid for them, but they just receive for free, save them, and give away. It’s great, but they are trying to give the impression that it’s coming out of their pockets.
I bet she doesn't even have to buy toys for her own kids. She probably gives away the stuff her kids don't want or need. I do remember last year the kids getting lots of stuff on Christmas day. There's no way she paid for those. The other day on Ruby's vlog she said she gets tons of stuff during the holidays to sponsor. I bet all the so called creators do.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holt shi*..that diabolical laugh of hers on IG! No...just no :-o
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:Holt shi*..that diabolical laugh of hers on IG! No...just no :-o
Like I said, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I had to go watch as I stopped following her on IG and my 6 month old started to cry because it terrified her.... It's like nails on a chalk board!!!
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Sweetiebee wrote:In the blooper video today, you can see how little she even knows about the crap she promotes. If I were one of her sponsors, I'd be really mad about the blooper video that shows she actually doesn't even know the freaking name of the item without re-reading it every five seconds.
How have they not figured out how damaging these videos are to their image? Do they just not care?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I bet tomorrow's IG will show her crying uncontrollably over something. I'm convinced she's bi-polar.
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Sweetiebee wrote:In the blooper video today, you can see how little she even knows about the crap she promotes. If I were one of her sponsors, I'd be really mad about the blooper video that shows she actually doesn't even know the freaking name of the item without re-reading it every five seconds.
Omg and they included the from the vlog with the avocado. Where Bonnie is making avocado toast, I remember she says something like I can’t use this entire avocado cause it’s gone bad. I’m like the whole thing is still good!!! Shit I eat the entire thing even when it’s a little brown inside. Not gonna hurt. And Bonnie you dumbass no the avocado wasn’t bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Vlog4money wrote:
How have they not figured out how damaging these videos are to their image? Do they just not care?
Personally I think they’re just dumb and completely pointless. Like you’re a vlogging channel, wtf else do you do? As in they don’t have real jobs, they’re [mostly] always able to take the camera wherever they are, so is it just too much work to just vlog another day instead? They keep posting the bloopers cause for some dumb reason people love them.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

I kind of enjoyed yesterday’s “bloopers” video. Only cause I was able to see Bonnie just being silly and acting like her real self and not putting on a front like she always does when she pulls out the camera nowadays. Esp when she has makeup, hair done, ugh and her nails, I just feel like she is so annoying in front of the camera because of all of that. Imo she’s not pretty, at least not anymore. Humbleness is attractive, Bonnie.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Hi Bonnie, no that coat still did not fit you. See the pulling in the back. You act like you achieved something by paying to get the fat sucked out of your body but you didn't. I thought you had the lipo for heath reasons and to not constantly brag on camera how much smaller you are? Seriously, just admit it on camera you did it to be smaller not because it was medically necessary. I really wouldn't care otherwise but I hate the dishonesty of it all while you preach about being body positive and then gloat that you're so much smaller.
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Bonnie and Ellie wear their Bollie dresses just so when in public if they get asked where they got it they can say oh it’s my clothing line called Bollie, follow me on YT, insta, Facebook, check out our website, oh and if you’re in need of a cookbook, we have that too! They act like it’s some beautiful piece of work both the cookbook and that dress. Ugh I wouldn’t wear that thing to my funeral.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

gopedjane wrote:Hi Bonnie, no that coat still did not fit you. See the pulling in the back. You act like you achieved something by paying to get the fat sucked out of your body but you didn't. I thought you had the lipo for heath reasons and to not constantly brag on camera how much smaller you are? Seriously, just admit it on camera you did it to be smaller not because it was medically necessary. I really wouldn't care otherwise but I hate the dishonesty of it all while you preach about being body positive and then gloat that you're so much smaller.
I’m so glad you pointed that out because I honestly forgot she told us she got the surgery for medical reasons. I do not think she got that surgery for medical reasons. She got it cause she was tired of being the black sheep of the family.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

squirmska08 wrote:
gopedjane wrote:Hi Bonnie, no that coat still did not fit you. See the pulling in the back. You act like you achieved something by paying to get the fat sucked out of your body but you didn't. I thought you had the lipo for heath reasons and to not constantly brag on camera how much smaller you are? Seriously, just admit it on camera you did it to be smaller not because it was medically necessary. I really wouldn't care otherwise but I hate the dishonesty of it all while you preach about being body positive and then gloat that you're so much smaller.
I’m so glad you pointed that out because I honestly forgot she told us she got the surgery for medical reasons. I do not think she got that surgery for medical reasons. She got it cause she was tired of being the black sheep of the family.

Then she’s like I’ve gained 15lbs since working out, and I’ve been working out for fiiiiive months straight. 1. How do you suppose she’s gained that much weight? Oh I know, not eating right and eating too much, not watching her calories. 2. You don’t just work out for five months and quit. 3. You don’t work out for five months and expect major results. Takes time and a lot of effort. It’s a lifestyle change.
15lbs is a lot. I mean a looooot.
Yeah the way she’s acting post surgery, it completely shows that she just did it because she was fed up with not making progress. Not because she “had” to do this for a medical reason.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Jennifer seriously looked like Cruella Deville driving them to the tea party. They all looked like idiots wearing the SAME dress. People don’t want to be caught dead in the same dress at the same function ever. Duh.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

squirmska08 wrote:

Didn't the dr feed her some bullshit talk about how her magic fat made it medically necessary? I bet the dr uses that line a lot to give women a way to justify it like Bonnie does. If you want lipo own it and say you want it, don't try and make yourself feel better about it by lying to yourself. If you have to have justification to have a cosmetic procedure then maybe you should reevaluate if you are really ready to make that commitment. Bonnie can do whatever she likes, but she should own her decisions, not grasp at straws to make her seem righteous.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Playsinrain wrote:
squirmska08 wrote:

Didn't the dr feed her some bullshit talk about how her magic fat made it medically necessary? I bet the dr uses that line a lot to give women a way to justify it like Bonnie does. If you want lipo own it and say you want it, don't try and make yourself feel better about it by lying to yourself. If you have to have justification to have a cosmetic procedure then maybe you should reevaluate if you are really ready to make that commitment. Bonnie can do whatever she likes, but she should own her decisions, not grasp at straws to make her seem righteous.
Agreed.
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Catface2 wrote:Jennifer seriously looked like Cruella Deville driving them to the tea party. They all looked like idiots wearing the SAME dress. People don’t want to be caught dead in the same dress at the same function ever. Duh.
Exactly! Any chance they get they wear those freakin things. If the others had received their dresses in time, I imagine they’d be stupid enough to also wear it. So that would’ve made grandma, Olivia, Ellie, Bonnie, Emily, Julie, and Ruby all looking alike. Omg ImageImageImage

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”