Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by Ginger91 »

GureenBooberries wrote:On her latest Instagram post :

Her reply to the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the negative comments all the time, thankfully I have another Instagram Incase she blocks me!

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

We work extremely hard for 1 hour a day talking to the camera. It's the hardest work out there and we deserve it. Lol ok ;)

P.s is her leg broken or is that how her leg is?
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Her reply to the above

I saw that and was VERY close to calling her out but i don't want to be the one that gets her shitty followers yelling at me and stuff. She gets me fuming though. It is a privileged channel.
Yes they started with nothing but now all they flaunt (well mostly her) is getting unnecessary shit every damn day. Getting saggy ass boobs when in reality she should get a damn back brace to fix her posture because pretty soon she will be complaining about her back hurting. And take your damn kids to a nutritionist and get the youngest a helmet.
I had my son a week before she had Jackson and it was helpful to see what another first time mom with a C-section dealt with. The "fame" definitely went to her head, and it pisses me off how much she is on her phone to just get a damn check mark. I'm not one to wish bad upon people, but I hope a big ass reality check happens for them and soon.
Sorry rant over.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

homegirljenn wrote:

Her reply to the above

I saw that and was VERY close to calling her out but i don't want to be the one that gets her shitty followers yelling at me and stuff. She gets me fuming though. It is a privileged channel.
Yes they started with nothing but now all they flaunt (well mostly her) is getting unnecessary shit every damn day. Getting saggy ass boobs when in reality she should get a damn back brace to fix her posture because pretty soon she will be complaining about her back hurting. And take your damn kids to a nutritionist and get the youngest a helmet.
I had my son a week before she had Jackson and it was helpful to see what another first time mom with a C-section dealt with. The "fame" definitely went to her head, and it pisses me off how much she is on her phone to just get a damn check mark. I'm not one to wish bad upon people, but I hope a big ass reality check happens for them and soon.
Sorry rant over.

100% agree with you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Her reply to the above

She actually went on a rant if you go through that thread, she’s such a confrontational person! She takes every negative comment as hate when sometimes it’s just constructive criticism (maybe this screenshot isn’t the best example of that though)
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

lol am I the only one who thought keren's post was just a bunch of boo hooing?

Okay you "came from nothing". And your mom worked 3-4 jobs.. okay that was a sacrifice she made, not you.

Okay you worked since you were 15. And did all your money go to bills, or did it go to clothes (when you were actually purchasing them, not stealing them), make up, fast food, etc. I'm thinking it went to things you wanted, not bills to keep the lights on or pay rent.

Okay you had $13 in your bank account when you started Youtube. Sorry not sorry. You planned Jackson when you were living with Khoa's parents and making no money. $13 in you account is called a consequence of a poor decision. (Not saying babies are bad decisions, saying planning one when you're young and broke isn't the best choice).

Oh also even if I'm totally wrong and they did struggle and hustle.. You struggled from what, 18 to 22? And then were able to buy a 400K house? Most people struggle for way longer than that before they're in a comfortable financial place. Get over yourself.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

She talks as though from the age of 15 she's slogged her guts out working every spare hour to get them where they are today. That lazy, slovenly mess doesn't know the meaning of a hard days work. They got lucky with their channel by glomping onto OKBaby. Fact. If it wasn't for them they wouldn't be where they are today and the only person actually doing any work on that channel now is Khoa. He's the one staying up to edit the videos while old musty arse Keren sleeps in her pit and has her little entourage at her beck and call. The only thing she works hard at is shuffling her hunchback around Target and spending the money they make on more ugly shit
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Amanda-L wrote:Image

She talks as though from the age of 15 she's slogged her guts out working every spare hour to get them where they are today. That lazy, slovenly mess doesn't know the meaning of a hard days work. They got lucky with their channel by glomping onto OKBaby. Fact. If it wasn't for them they wouldn't be where they are today and the only person actually doing any work on that channel now is Khoa. He's the one staying up to edit the videos while old musty arse Keren sleeps in her pit and has her little entourage at her beck and call. The only thing she works hard at is shuffling her hunchback around Target and spending the money they make on more ugly shit
shuffling her hunchback around target LOL so true
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Her reply to the above

seems like when she started youtube with Jackson she didn’t even work and it was just Khoa and her mom... even though Khoas mom kicked them out she is so lucky that she had another place to stay.. to me it never looked liked they struggled.. idk if I was them back in day.. I don’t think I’d have a macbook and a nice camera to vlog my pregnancy I’d probably be working 8hrs 5 days a week until I’m at least 8mos pregnant..
also who buys a fucking car with student loans???? lol no wonder she didn’t finish.. the only thing I bought was food and my books ImageImage

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Let’s be honest, the only reason they have the channel they is because of the kids. So sure, she “worked” on her back a couple times and now she’s selling her kids childhood, I mean “working”, so she can ignore those very kids and spend the money on herself daily.

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Well she did block me because I liked that person's comment. Trying to maintain her bubble of 12 years blowing and making it bigger for herself. So annoying.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

homegirljenn wrote:Well she did block me because I liked that person's comment. Trying to maintain her bubble of 12 years blowing and making it bigger for herself. So annoying.

soon she will have few to none followers if she keeps on blocking people for everything and nothing

schmoze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schmoze »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 34ee46.jpg[/img] I’m guessing this is the new suhhin merch
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | KKABJ

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Buying a car with student loans.. Actually that isn’t uncommon. There are a lot of people who live off their student loans when in college. But it’s damn stupid to do so. That’s why we have. Student loan crisis in America.

She is such a twat. I don’t want anything bad to happen to them. But she needs something to happen to her that humbles her.

Did anyone see her IG story the other day where she met with a new youtuber. She gave her tips on starting her channel.

This attitude is going to bring down their channel.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

I hate These constant vanity planet crap ads. It is so obvious she does not use it, her skin says so. Plus these brushes collect dead skin and can cause more breakouts.
Could she be wearing more foundation?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Her reply to the above

13$ in their account but drove a Lexus. Makes sense.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If she spent half her energy on her children instead of blocking and worrying about what others say she might be half of a good mom. If I was Nonnie I would be so embarrassed that my daughter acts this way. She obviously grew up getting everything she wanted and was spoiled. I don’t care what she says how she had nothing. How does anyone have time for 4 jobs anyway. There isn’t enough hours in the day.

sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Y’all it makes me genuinely sad that so many people defend her and LOOK UP TO HER! LIKE HOW!!!!!! She’s such a lazy piece of shit. I work my ass off for my daughter and not one person tells me I’m a great mother or a great wife, no not even my husband but that’s another story. It sucks to see this bitch get recognized for being a “great mother” when she’s the worst mother in the planet. :( rant over. I’m pissed.
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

homegirljenn wrote:Well she did block me because I liked that person's comment. Trying to maintain her bubble of 12 years blowing and making it bigger for herself. So annoying.

Ahahaha she also blocked me! I was the one that said “do not verify “ lmao
I just got tired of her stupidity.

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 28c9e7.jpg[/img]

Her legs literally look completely different and weird. That’s embarrassing, lol.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”