sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Why are you so mad people have enjoyed the vlogs the last week or so.ImageImage. Maybe you need to be a little positive in your life. It’s no fun bitching about every little thing. It’s exhausting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Lol no one is mad you dumb ass that anyone is enjoying the vlog. Not clutching my pearls at Kyra being motherly (aka her job) does not = mad

2. Sweetie, you really don't want to comment. You make a fucking fool of yourself for months on this board annoying the fuck out of others with your back and forth between Ok and KK Let's not try to act like you're the epitome of model conversationalist.

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I really don’t care what people think of me. It’s ok to like something either of them did and hate the next thing. I don’t hate any youtuber. Especially ones I don’t know.

Is that why you reported me ok the KK thread? Cause quite clearly you cared back then.
Mieke
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mieke »

sezzajaydee wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:1. Lol no one is mad you dumb ass that anyone is enjoying the vlog. Not clutching my pearls at Kyra being motherly (aka her job) does not = mad

2. Sweetie, you really don't want to comment. You make a fucking fool of yourself for months on this board annoying the fuck out of others with your back and forth between Ok and KK Let's not try to act like you're the epitome of model conversationalist.

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I really don’t care what people think of me. It’s ok to like something either of them did and hate the next thing. I don’t hate any youtuber. Especially ones I don’t know.

Is that why you reported me ok the KK thread? Cause quite clearly you cared back then.
Lets not pick on the people of the forum.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mieke wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I really don’t care what people think of me. It’s ok to like something either of them did and hate the next thing. I don’t hate any youtuber. Especially ones I don’t know.

Hey, I wasn’t the one who swore at someone else.
Chloe carries on about being picked on, when in reality she’s just as much of a ‘mean person’ (I believe that’s what she’s said before) as anyone else. Especially with the swearing at someone. It’s gross.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mieke wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I really don’t care what people think of me. It’s ok to like something either of them did and hate the next thing. I don’t hate any youtuber. Especially ones I don’t know.

Hey, I wasn’t the one who swore at someone else.
Chloe carries on about being picked on, when in reality she’s just as much of a ‘mean person’ (I believe that’s what she’s said before) as anyone else. Especially with the swearing at someone. It’s gross.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Double post but back on topic.

Was that Oscar’s last trip? Or is there one more?

Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Swedishgirlses »

sezzajaydee wrote:Double post but back on topic.

I think it was the last trip. He mentioned that the trip to Florida wouldn't happen since he couldn't jump alone or something in those lines if i remember correctly.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

I think it was the last one, he mentioned something about the second trip not going according to plan because they couldn't jump solo and so they decided not to go.

Also, Alaya is really cute and advanced! I love her babbling sentences that don't make sense :)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mieke wrote:

I think it was the last one, he mentioned something about the second trip not going according to plan because they couldn't jump solo and so they decided not to go.

Also, Alaya is really cute and advanced! I love her babbling sentences that don't make sense :)

It’s amazing how talkative she is now. I think it won’t be too long before she’s talking in full sentences. Her little personality has just come out full force the last couple of months.

I thought I missed a jump. Because there was a bit of a gap between Hawaii and this one.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

landonsmommy wrote:today’s vlog was really cute and had a lot of nice family time in it. They were so cute running into O&Ks bedroom. O&K really dig themselves into a hole with the electronics at bedtime though..both of them were still up almost 2 hours after “bedtime” while my son who is around Alaya’s age walks to his bed and is asleep within 10 minutes. Really not good to give them sleep crutches or let them be that hooked on technology. Image

Yes! I've tried to mention this to them before! Electronics are horrible before bed and the blue light makes the brain make less melatonin so it's harder for them to sleep. I made this mistake with my son (he didn't go to bed with electronics but would have an hour of iPad time [educational games only] before bed to calm down) and it would take him an hour and a half to fall asleep. I realized the problem, ditched the iPad and started just playing with him in his room before bed and he would fall asleep within 10 minutes

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Ilovecats wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:today’s vlog was really cute and had a lot of nice family time in it. They were so cute running into O&Ks bedroom. O&K really dig themselves into a hole with the electronics at bedtime though..both of them were still up almost 2 hours after “bedtime” while my son who is around Alaya’s age walks to his bed and is asleep within 10 minutes. Really not good to give them sleep crutches or let them be that hooked on technology. Image

Yes! I've tried to mention this to them before! Electronics are horrible before bed and the blue light makes the brain make less melatonin so it's harder for them to sleep. I made this mistake with my son (he didn't go to bed with electronics but would have an hour of iPad time [educational games only] before bed to calm down) and it would take him an hour and a half to fall asleep. I realized the problem, ditched the iPad and started just playing with him in his room before bed and he would fall asleep within 10 minutes

It can even so that with a adult. I notice if I go to bed and play on my phone it takes me longer to fall asleep. If I just try to go to sleep right away I fall right to sleep. They say a tv in the bedroom can do the same thing.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b38215.jpg[/img]

I wonder how Oscar feels about this picture since he thinks pregnancy is gross and creepy

Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

mem3896 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b38215.jpg[/img]

I wonder how Oscar feels about this picture since he thinks pregnancy is gross and creepy

Ahaha this picture is kinda creepy and not that cute to be honest. Buuuut it feels kinda relatable, like she isn't (trying to be) this picture perfect girl. Shes your average girl next door and thats completly fine. Makes her prettier since shes kinda goofy and not a try hard like Kernel.

Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry double post but has anyone seen "the handmaids tale"? Kyra reminds me of the main actress in the 2nd pic.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Swedishgirlses wrote:

Ahaha this picture is kinda creepy and not that cute to be honest. Buuuut it feels kinda relatable, like she isn't (trying to be) this picture perfect girl. Shes your average girl next door and thats completly fine. Makes her prettier since shes kinda goofy and not a try hard like Kernel.

Yeah her belly button is the part that personally creeps me out haha

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Those glasses make her look so weird

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

They make her look like mrs doubtfire

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

mem3896 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

They make her look like mrs doubtfire

She just looks like she has beer belly

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonousprinces »

Ilovecats wrote:

I would love to see them get back into reading to the kids before bed.
I feel their laziness as well as all the house guests they’ve had played a big role in that dropping off. Hopefully they can get back to it though

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

That cookie and ice cream, I can relate to her. I was laughing at all the looks she was giving Oscar. I hope them getting along lasts because their vlogs are much more enjoyable. One thing I did hate that she's back to doing is the black screen between transistion
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

MiloandMax wrote:That cookie and ice cream, I can relate to her. I was laughing at all the looks she was giving Oscar. I hope them getting along lasts because their vlogs are much more enjoyable. One thing I did hate that she's back to doing is the black screen between transistion
I was thinking the same thing about the ice cream! I really liked this vlog even with the advertisement in it.

Return to “OKBaby”