The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mandy88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mandy88 »

When they choose to read any comment that is not praising them it's always in a rude voice while making these faces. I really noticed it when they read the comment about Nia getting another speeding ticket and they were laughing like the comments are ridiculous and then with the tree lighting. It's so condescending. And no Nia, I don't think everyone is going to be wondering what kind of hair mask you use.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

mandy88 wrote:When they choose to read any comment that is not praising them it's always in a rude voice while making these faces. I really noticed it when they read the comment about Nia getting another speeding ticket and they were laughing like the comments are ridiculous and then with the tree lighting. It's so condescending. And no Nia, I don't think everyone is going to be wondering what kind of hair mask you use.
They only reply to the negative comments in the comment section. I hate that. Really shows how much they love their fans.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Are you kidding me? Juliet still has that disgusting wubbanub pacifier in her mouth? She's like a giant preschooler - what the hell is wrong with these idiots? :? Okay also it's totally none of my business - but seriously Bebo and her husband were together for like got knows how long and now that she's literally at the last stages of her life she wants to be alone? Like that makes no sense!! It's not like Nia comes over to help her out - it's more like she is helping Nia out with the kids since her loser husband can't do anything......hmmmmm....maybe that will be Nia's life in the future ;) Seriously Nia - work on your marraige instead of wasting time with these stupid lettering projects and hosting parties for the same group of ladies over and over - we all know you just want to show on Instagram but why don't you get your pathetic husband some therapy sessions before he literally destroys the house one day!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Views are plummeting and no vlog on a weekday during vlogmas. Remind me again how Sam is the master of the house?

I want to see nia’s new haircut. She says it’s a big change but I also remember her videos connecting how she couldn’t get her hair right to Sam cheating on her but I’ve never thought her hair looked any different from any other time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How are they still getting sponsors? They are the worst vloggers ever - just goes to show Sam can buy anything with his cheating money :? The whole vlog was just Sam and Symphony in a canoe - what a waste :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's like the wheel was driving them since both Sam and Nia are talking to Juliet in the car while it was moving - clearly neither of them care to focus on the road :? Let's be real - a "makeover" for a little girl is a good idea why again??? This brat will still look crazy no matter what! Okay this vlog was so disturbing to watch - who gets their preschooler all dolled up like a pageant weirdo?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

[quote="brownprincess93"]It's like the wheel was driving them since both Sam and Nia are talking to Juliet in the car while it was moving - clearly neither of them care to focus on the road :? Let's be real - a "makeover" for a little girl is a good idea why again??? This brat will still look crazy no matter what! Okay this vlog was so disturbing to watch - who gets their preschooler all dolled up like a pageant weirdo?[/q

Thought the same thing, a little too Toddlers & Tiaras for me............and then that outfit!!!!

Also now they are running a giveaway (I am sure it is something they got for free) to go with the makeover vid...all you have to do is, like, share and comment...........this is what happens when you don't get views anymore...they are averaging about 50K views per video....really sad when they have 2.5 million (bought and paid for) subscribers.

Even funnier is Nias Nest, is losing subs everyday (nobody watching that s&^t) and after all the trouble Sam went to, to buy the subscribers for it.

Their vlog titles are sure clickbaity lately, "She broke her arm" (well no she didn't), "NASA, called about our lights" (like who couldn't tell that was Michael on the other end), and then the "LICE" one....Abram didn't have lice, but Nia wanted to try some pinterest, or some kinda crap treatment........along with the ADD pills, some fanbasic told her to give Symphony, these people believe in everything but real medicine. I would be very surprised if the kids have had any vaccinations, since she couldn't even let them draw blood on Symphony.

I hope Sam kept up his nursing license...cause he gonna be needing it soon, that YouTube money is going to be running out.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Reading the comments on the ridiculous vlog today. Why are they all so over-the-top, and so similar? Something is fishy here.
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wasabii »

The comments are all weirdly similar. Can't believe how low their view count is these days.

Does anyone know when exactly they deleted the "Our Baby Had A Heartbeat" video?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Todays vid, Nia has a head-on collision.......1st thing Sam says is "not all Nias fault" 10 to 1 that Nia was vlogging AGAIN. With all the accidents and speeding and other tickets...it is a wonder they even have insurance.

So, Abram gets in a fight at school, and they turn it all around and blame the other boy, this family takes no responsibility for anything they do.....I am quite sure, with his temper, Abram started the fight....they are going to have alot of trouble with him, I can see him bullying people.

Sams quote on the vid: "Nia just crashed her brand new car in a head on collision. Thank God everyone involved was okay. Please eliminate all distractions when you're driving. This could have killed someone easily."

So this means they will not be vlogging while driving ever again.....hahahahahahahahahaha
ClarasComplaints
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClarasComplaints »

I haven't watched a Rader video since Juliet was a baby, and now I remember why. Sam is vlogging talking about eliminating distractions while driving, while simultaneously driving, holding up and looking at a camera, all with his young daughter (who probably should still be in a booster seat) sitting in the front seat, and 2 other kids in the back. Absolutely disgusting.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I’ll hand it to Nia, she fessed up at the scene of the accident that it was her fault and said exactly what she was doing. She was distracted. Even if the other driver was distracted as well, Sam has no right to talk about eliminating distractions while driving while he is vlogging while driving. The irony is delicious. Has Sam ever taken responsibility for absolutely anything?
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

mormonts wrote:I’ll hand it to Nia, she fessed up at the scene of the accident that it was her fault and said exactly what she was doing. She was distracted. Even if the other driver was distracted as well, Sam has no right to talk about eliminating distractions while driving while he is vlogging while driving. The irony is delicious. Has Sam ever taken responsibility for absolutely anything?
Agreed! I'm glad Nia actually said she was at fault. Sam as usual will do anything to avoid responsiblity or having to pay anything.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia is totally BULLSHITTING - she was not looking at the "radio" she was on her phone or vlogging - that girl does everything else but look at the road while she drives! So Sam starts vlogging again while driving with Symphony in the front seat? HAHAHAHA okay so Nia's face at the 2:25 mark you can clearly tell that Sam must be doing those devil giant eyeball stares at her because she could totally pee in her pants from his glares :? Yeah okay Sam is all hugs for the vlog but I'll bet he yelled at Nia later for sure!! They are getting a lot of hate in the comments because everyone suspects she was vlogging while driving!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

So, the woman Nia hit is a viewer. Sam and are crowing about how she is a fanbasic. That woman has a video to show her insurance company. Nia is confessing it is her fault. The Raders are screwed.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Nia is hyping her new hairstyle, like it is the second coming...........give it a rest. This hairstyle better be bigger than the Rachel.....

Going back to the car crash......their "fanbasic" are cult like in their devotion to Sam and Nia.......defending Nia, giving passes to them not putting the kids in the correct car seats.........and Sam always has the excuse ready, for why a kid is riding in the front seat.

I am sure we all know that Nia was vlogging while driving when she had the accident, at least she is smart enough to NOT admit that......very Christian of her. Those two will never stop vlogging while driving, can't imagine what they are paying for insurance.

OK, now the gingerbread house........all I could see was a buffet for the rats in the house..........and really all that candy, I guess the kids will be hyped up for a while.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's acting like her hair is a freaking gender reveal... dang... who cares...
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Oh the suspense, Nia cut her hair short..... When has getting a haircut turned into a big deal on You Tube?

Beginning of the vlog, Nia says "Sam gave me the morning off to get my hair done" all the while Sam is laying around on the couch. Oh so generous. Than she is running late, and Sam doesn't want to pick up Abram. My God he is lazy.

And of course Nia is vlogging while driving with Symphony in the truck....she/they will never learn, until they kill one of their kids doing it, this is all after the accident.

So, to sum up, Nia cuts her hair short....all the 12 year old "fanbasics" think it is the greatest thing to walk the earth, these cult members will worship anything.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

God forbid we interrupt unemployed Sam's afternoon nap to go pick up his son.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Save you watching. Isn't that different to what she's had before just a bit shorter.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e2a7b1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”