Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Par

Unread post by thenewb »

jcb927 wrote:
thenewb wrote:
Treats2 wrote:When the third baby comes, she’ll have Skyla go to preschool for half the day. When Skyla comes home, she’ll make both Skyla and Adeline take a nap. Once they wake up, she’ll only have a couple hours to deal with all three kids until Nick comes home. That’s when she’ll make Nick take over everything and do their night time routine so she can relax after the “hard” day she’s had. Not to mention the times she’ll have the girls be with the nanny! Wouldn’t be surprised if she had Adeline stay with the nanny while Skyla is at school. On the weekends, Nick will be there all day so she can slack off.

There’s a big chance that Nick is going to get tired of her very soon. When you have kids that you aren’t ready for, that places a big strain on your marriage. Especially when their mother is lazy. In the video about sex and marriage she said “Nick would never hurt his family like that, he’d be too scared to lose his family.” That may be the case now, but Erwin you need to realize that people and feelings change. All.of.the.time. Nick is a great father and doesn’t want to lose his kids. You on the other hand, can be replaced.

I’m very religious and the main way I believe my marriage will stay together is with the help of God. I’m not counting solely on my husband to keep our marriage together. She’s going to end up very hurt if one day Nick decides to leave. She basis 90% of her happiness on their marriage staying together. That’s why she’s so scared of them getting a divorce.” If Nick and I were to get a divorce, I don’t know what I would do.” Ummm... pick yourself up and move on. You have kids to take care of.

Sorry this got so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if Nick will try to take majority custody of the kids. All he'd have to do is show videos of Aaryn being a nut bag to the court. Also, since she likes to brag about making more money than him I think even if they split 50/50 she would have to pay HIM child support lmao. That'd be fun to see. Also, he can only stay to keep his family together for so long. Eventually having a lazy wife who uses being a stay at home mom as an excuse to sit at home all day drinking and playing on her phone will get old and it won't be worth it anymore. Worst case he'll have a side piece and just stay to 'not hurt his family'. Fun.
I mean... I just wanna know when it ends. She says they want 4 kids. They are 9 months away from #3. If she keeps up this pace she's gonna have 4 before she's 30 years old or right after... And then what? She made her whole entire YouTube existence based off of her first pregnancy with Skyla.. Once she has the 4th and final baby I don't see her channel lasting long after that. Maybe she will just keep having more ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

After her third it'll turn into 'filing for divorce', 'going on first date after divorce', 'single mom ditl', 'my second dream wedding', 'fourth baby after divorce!'
She can really lengthen her YT career with that lol.
But you're right. All of these YT moms rush everything so that they have content. I was saying the same thing about Tara. She should have lengthened everything that was going on in her life so she could ride it for a little longer. Moving... decorating house... TTC... Pregnancy and baby. Not do it all at once, because when it's over, then what.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Aaron go read the comments on Tiffany's new video. People are saying how hard the jump from 2-3 kid's were and the mental toll it brings get's worse with each kid. I can just see it getting pretty ugly and her channel will go downhill after this one is born. I feel like she will get a bad case of postpartum and won't be able to get out of bed.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Hale27 wrote:Aaron go read the comments on Tiffany's new video. People are saying how hard the jump from 2-3 kid's were and the mental toll it brings get's worse with each kid. I can just see it getting pretty ugly and her channel will go downhill after this one is born. I feel like she will get a bad case of postpartum and won't be able to get out of bed.
I just don't see it being that bad for her. She had a hard time when Adeline was born bc she had no nanny yet, and still had to deal with skyla all day. This time she'll most likely out skyla in some sort of day school and just have to deal with Adeline who is the most chill baby ever. She also still has a nanny so she can pass Adeline off occasionally.

As much as I would love to see it be hard for her I doubt it will be that difficult going from 2 to 3 for princess erwin

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Sounds like divorce is best for her channel. Imagine the $$$ . I'm kidding of course. I'd never wish that on anyone. But yeah u know Aaryn just sees $$$
thenewb wrote:
jcb927 wrote:
thenewb wrote:
Wonder if Nick will try to take majority custody of the kids. All he'd have to do is show videos of Aaryn being a nut bag to the court. Also, since she likes to brag about making more money than him I think even if they split 50/50 she would have to pay HIM child support lmao. That'd be fun to see. Also, he can only stay to keep his family together for so long. Eventually having a lazy wife who uses being a stay at home mom as an excuse to sit at home all day drinking and playing on her phone will get old and it won't be worth it anymore. Worst case he'll have a side piece and just stay to 'not hurt his family'. Fun.
I mean... I just wanna know when it ends. She says they want 4 kids. They are 9 months away from #3. If she keeps up this pace she's gonna have 4 before she's 30 years old or right after... And then what? She made her whole entire YouTube existence based off of her first pregnancy with Skyla.. Once she has the 4th and final baby I don't see her channel lasting long after that. Maybe she will just keep having more ImageImageImage

After her third it'll turn into 'filing for divorce', 'going on first date after divorce', 'single mom ditl', 'my second dream wedding', 'fourth baby after divorce!'
She can really lengthen her YT career with that lol.
But you're right. All of these YT moms rush everything so that they have content. I was saying the same thing about Tara. She should have lengthened everything that was going on in her life so she could ride it for a little longer. Moving... decorating house... TTC... Pregnancy and baby. Not do it all at once, because when it's over, then what.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

I guess Vicki’s “friend” Aaryn is too cool to congratulate her on Instagram. Let’s hope she actually texted her at least but still social media announcements are such a milestone and exciting and you would think a friend would comment.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

jsl22 wrote:I guess Vicki’s “friend” Aaryn is too cool to congratulate her on Instagram. Let’s hope she actually texted her at least but still social media announcements are such a milestone and exciting and you would think a friend would comment.

She posted on the pic Vicki posted today.

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

jcb927 wrote:
jsl22 wrote:I guess Vicki’s “friend” Aaryn is too cool to congratulate her on Instagram. Let’s hope she actually texted her at least but still social media announcements are such a milestone and exciting and you would think a friend would comment.

Just saw it lol

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Treats2 wrote:When the third baby comes, she’ll have Skyla go to preschool for half the day. When Skyla comes home, she’ll make both Skyla and Adeline take a nap. Once they wake up, she’ll only have a couple hours to deal with all three kids until Nick comes home. That’s when she’ll make Nick take over everything and do their night time routine so she can relax after the “hard” day she’s had. Not to mention the times she’ll have the girls be with the nanny! Wouldn’t be surprised if she had Adeline stay with the nanny while Skyla is at school. On the weekends, Nick will be there all day so she can slack off.

There’s a big chance that Nick is going to get tired of her very soon. When you have kids that you aren’t ready for, that places a big strain on your marriage. Especially when their mother is lazy. In the video about sex and marriage she said “Nick would never hurt his family like that, he’d be too scared to lose his family.” That may be the case now, but Erwin you need to realize that people and feelings change. All.of.the.time. Nick is a great father and doesn’t want to lose his kids. You on the other hand, can be replaced.

I’m very religious and the main way I believe my marriage will stay together is with the help of God. I’m not counting solely on my husband to keep our marriage together. She’s going to end up very hurt if one day Nick decides to leave. She basis 90% of her happiness on their marriage staying together. That’s why she’s so scared of them getting a divorce.” If Nick and I were to get a divorce, I don’t know what I would do.” Ummm... pick yourself up and move on. You have kids to take care of.

Sorry this got so long.

I agree with you 100%. It drives me crazy when a man or woman leave it to their spouse to make them happy. It’s your own job to be happy. If you leave it to someone else they will fail every time. I had a Nick once. Mr. Perfect... he had no trouble walking out on me with 3 kids. She can’t think it wouldn’t happen to her. I was prepared, she isn’t.

hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Why does she keep showing things related to nick’s nanny !! To prove he is from a rich family :?
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

jsl22 wrote:
jcb927 wrote:

Just saw it lol

I just truly wonder what these women will do after their YouTube channel goes downhill. They won't be able to afford to be shopping constantly and they probably won't even be able to afford having an expensive. Plus they all get pregnant in hopes of upping their views but that's only temporary. I've never seen more childish people trying to get pregnant at the same time for all the wrong reasons. It's the biggest shit show I've ever seen lol. Grab your popcorn guys and just be ready to watch everything unfold!!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

kristinn281 wrote:
jsl22 wrote:
jcb927 wrote:She posted on the pic Vicki posted today.

Just saw it lol

I just truly wonder what these women will do after their YouTube channel goes downhill. They won't be able to afford to be shopping constantly and they probably won't even be able to afford having an expensive. Plus they all get pregnant in hopes of upping their views but that's only temporary. I've never seen more childish people trying to get pregnant at the same time for all the wrong reasons. It's the biggest shit show I've ever seen lol. Grab your popcorn guys and just be ready to watch everything unfold!!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah. I actually had a friend I haven't heard from since college message me on insta just to tell me that she follows Erwin too, can't believe how unrelateable she's gotten, and how annoying it is that she's so fertile and that all her YouTube friends are pregnant at the same time. Lol. She's not even in this forum... So it's not just us guys ImageImageImage

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Guess their pregnancy pact worked
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 47268e.jpg[/img]

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Bella-ciao wrote:Guess their pregnancy pact worked

This is just disgusting. Proof that she felt left out and needed to be included.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a0986e.jpg[/img]a piece of advice that may be too late, borrowed from another mama of Instagram

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

jcb927 wrote:
Bella-ciao wrote:Guess their pregnancy pact worked

This is just disgusting. Proof that she felt left out and needed to be included.

Yesss!!! That’s why she was insane about NEEDING to get pregnant. She couldn’t be the only one not pregnant. Omg barf. This girl is so gross.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

thewhisper wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:I hope she gives good head, because with a big bloated unattractive
body, endless napping, a dirty messy house, two screaming neglected kids, no home cooked meals topped off by her endless bitching about how tough her life is, Nick is going to run for the hills.

Yikes, an unattractive body?? Pregnancy doesn’t make you categorically unattractive. And if your spouse thinks so then he’s trash.

Thank you! I’m glad someone said it.
Pardon me, but Nick himself told her he found her body unattractive. I was pregnant five times myself; I certainly wouldn’t castigate all pregnant women’s bodies.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

I am glad she is at least considering the effects of consuming caffeine while pregnant or breastfeeding. I remember commenting to her when cryla was a newborn and very very fussy and waking up constantly that perhaps she could try laying off the caffeine for a while to see if that might help and she gave this HUGE LONG SPEECH on how caffeine didn’t matter at all. She wouldn’t even consider it. But now that she’s terrified of miscarrying (good) all of a sudden she’s listening to reason. Maybe that $6 latte every day isn’t that critical to her survival afterall.

Last edited by SerendipitySusan on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d4abd2.jpg[/img]

Come on Aaryn let’s work on this parenting thing since #3 is coming. You see Adeline start eating toilet paper that you were too lazy to pick up before hand... you take it from her and say “no don’t eat that it’s yucky.”

Instead moron picks up the camera so she can share her “zoo.” Whyyyyyyy?!?!

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:I am glad she is at least considering the effects of consuming caffeine while pregnant or breastfeeding. I remember commenting to her when curls was a newborn and very very fussy and waking up constantly that perhaps she could try laying off the caffeine for a while to see if that might help and she gave this HUGE LONG SPEECH on how caffeine didn’t matter at all. She wouldn’t even consider it. But now that she’s terrified of miscarrying (good) all of a sudden she’s listening to reason. Maybe that $6 latte every day isn’t that critical to her survival afterall.

Yeah but she can have 200mg a day without harming anything. She's being over dramatic now

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

jsl22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d4abd2.jpg[/img]

Come on Aaryn let’s work on this parenting thing since #3 is coming. You see Adeline start eating toilet paper that you were too lazy to pick up before hand... you take it from her and say “no don’t eat that it’s yucky.”

Instead moron picks up the camera so she can share her “zoo.” Whyyyyyyy?!?!

Did you see in her Halloween decorating vlog where Adeline was eating cat food ? And I think she said something about it being the second time lol. Move the shit!!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”