JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Brook1888
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Jess's behaviour in that house painting video reminded me of the weird malfunction she had when she ran over that fire pit. It seems like she goes way over the top trying to be positive, funny and cute when Chris is angry, which is annoying and understandably makes him even angrier.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Chatabox wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:The most worrying thing for me was that none of her kids were smart enough to realise that they were being filmed. She films every single thing that could possibly be used in a video, why would they not think that this weird game would be included in a blog?

I liked how at the end she was talking about developmental milestones and how her kids are probably not old enough to make the right decision yet. You can bet that if they had chosen not to look under the cup she would have bragged endlessly about her amazing parenting and how she's 'raising them right'.
Because Alyna is old enough to be honest, but Lilia isn’t. Jess is full of excuses.
Sorry 7 years old is the age of reason. Lillia should know right from wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

wasteoftime wrote:The video is particularly annoying as she didn't explain the premise of the experiment or the causes or consequences, leading to a lot of people making unfair and ignorant judgements. It seems as though she knows nothing about this and it was just another idea doing the rounds, much like the turkey in the microwave joke. Only this is not just a 'fun experiment' that will show whether you have an honest child or not and shouldn't be viewed as such. This is based on psychological experiments carried out since the 1960s looking at particular areas of cognitive maturation and psychological development. Some more recent experiments have further hypothesized that beyond inhibitory development, children cheat (or not) based how much they can rely on the person who states they'll get a reward. Don't trust the person to be genuine or follow through and they cheat etc. This is not a moral issue, it's mostly about higher order thinking skills and is influenced by attachment etc. Testing this development is not for entertainment and certainly not for a jesssfam vlog.
Wonderful discussion! Thanks for posting it! I couldn't get 5 minutes into the video before shutting it off. She's conducting a ridiculous social experiment, setting her children up to fail and posting it on the Internet for the entertainment of the masses. Disgusting! Jesss is a truly awful parent.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

It’s janell’s last day as a student nurse . Cudos to her i still have two more semesters . She’s definitely worked hard for it

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Brook1888 wrote:Jess's behaviour in that house painting video reminded me of the weird malfunction she had when she ran over that fire pit. It seems like she goes way over the top trying to be positive, funny and cute when Chris is angry, which is annoying and understandably makes him even angrier.

They are so so ill suited for each other. It worked in the beginning because she was desperate and he was OBSESSED with her, it was constant posts about how much he loves her and threatening people who were mean. Now, he's over her shit, novelty is gone, and they're left with what? Her fake positive attitude and refusal to really, seriously, deal with any problems.theyre falling apart and she's in denial over it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:Jess's behaviour in that house painting video reminded me of the weird malfunction she had when she ran over that fire pit. It seems like she goes way over the top trying to be positive, funny and cute when Chris is angry, which is annoying and understandably makes him even angrier.

They are so so ill suited for each other. It worked in the beginning because she was desperate and he was OBSESSED with her, it was constant posts about how much he loves her and threatening people who were mean. Now, he's over her shit, novelty is gone, and they're left with what? Her fake positive attitude and refusal to really, seriously, deal with any problems.theyre falling apart and she's in denial over it.

True, she's always pretending to be happy-go-lucky, when he really has no patience. Also, maybe I'm overreacting, but Chris really doesn't look well, especially around the eyes, something's off with him.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

True, she's always pretending to be happy-go-lucky, when he really has no patience. Also, maybe I'm overreacting, but Chris really doesn't look well, especially around the eyes, something's off with him.
I really don't think he's ever recovered from his dad passing away. I feel like that was a real turning point for him. Dude should be in therapy.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess seems dismissive of mental health so I doubt she's supportive of him seeking help let alone helping him.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I do believe there is depression from after his dad passed and then his mom met someone that they don't like so that could be taking a toll as well. There are also studies that say that vasectomies can cause problems as well and he seemed fine up until that.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Chris will never leave Jess no matter how bad it gets or how miserable he is because he doesn’t want to work a real job. The irony is that he would probably be much happier and have more self esteem if he did. Jess will never leave him because it would shatter her “perfect family goals” facade and i honestly just don’t think Jess could survive alone in a house with her own children.

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Chris and Jess are polar opposites. I really don’t see how they got together. Chris is a calm, sarcastic, keeps to himself type and Jessica is too much on every level, always happy and positive and pretty much hyper. But unlike most of you, I don’t see a divorce anytime soon. They are too lazy to separate and rebuild their lives (drastically different, especially for Chris). Their lives right now are what they dream of: minimal effort on everything, from parenting, to health, to domestic duties, even to their looks - they’ve both gained a ton of weight in the past couple of years; good money coming from youtube and no jobs. I also think they found a happy (happy for them, I’d be miserable) medium: Jessica does all the work but gets to boss Chris around and to do anything in terms of small repairs and house stuff while keeping an eye on him.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Also I’m kinda late on the topic but man did I laugh when Lilia cheated. I knew even before Jess said that she thought Lilia wasn’t gonna cheat, she treats L like she’s an angel (remember that naughty or nice where she got a lower score than the others and Jessica just had to say she deserved better?) and I actually thought Lilia wouldn’t cheat (either because if she did Jess wouldn’t show or because Jess would hint at the camera). I know we’re all being tougher on Lilia than on the boys but that’s because Jessica herself puts the boys down and talks about Lilia so highly that we like that she gets a touch of reality and realizes and daughter isn’t perfect. I said a while back that I could think of tons of times Jessica reprimanded and talked negatively about the boys and not once about Lilia and now finally we have Lilia doing something bad (which Jessica never shows or mentions). Also I love that Jessica talked about “development skills” and all but gurl Alyna and Lilia are the same age. Granted, Lilia’s skills in twisting the truth are better than most 8yo.
Sorry for my long ass posts
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The only way a divorce would happen is if Jess finds someone or asks for it. Chris tried to go back to his ex but she was the one that had moved on (knife incident everyone talks about, they were already seperated but he says she was cheating).
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sippinmimosas wrote:Chris and Jess are polar opposites. I really don’t see how they got together. Chris is a calm, sarcastic, keeps to himself type and Jessica is too much on every level, always happy and positive and pretty much hyper. But unlike most of you, I don’t see a divorce anytime soon. They are too lazy to separate and rebuild their lives (drastically different, especially for Chris). Their lives right now are what they dream of: minimal effort on everything, from parenting, to health, to domestic duties, even to their looks - they’ve both gained a ton of weight in the past couple of years; good money coming from youtube and no jobs. I also think they found a happy (happy for them, I’d be miserable) medium: Jessica does all the work but gets to boss Chris around and to do anything in terms of small repairs and house stuff while keeping an eye on him.
This is how I feel. I dont think anyone here is against Lilia but that doesnt mean we don't root for the boys. Yet they do good and still no praise but Lilia can sit on the couch and gets praised all day. What's funny is boys are usually mommy's boys and its like because they are Drakes she is all about Lilia and Addie (the girls).
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

When they met Jess was doing stuff with her kids, making dinner at home, not acting like a ditz all the time. Now they're married she's closing in on 30 and she wants to act like an idiot because she thinks it's cute. It has to be very frustrating to know someone is entirely capable of something but they're playing dumb for a vlog.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Notreal5 wrote:It’s janell’s last day as a student nurse . Cudos to her i still have two more semesters . She’s definitely worked hard for it

Did she get her LVN or RN?

Keep working hard, you’ll get there too!!

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

ButterflyB wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:It’s janell’s last day as a student nurse . Cudos to her i still have two more semesters . She’s definitely worked hard for it

Did she get her LVN or RN?

Keep working hard, you’ll get there too!!

Thank you !
She’s getting her LVN.

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 547315.jpg[/img]

Just wanted to post this comment from someone who claims to be a developmental psychologist (I don’t doubt it) advising against these types of videos AND that Kyson should’ve got $5 as well. Two points that have been made here before. I hope she sees that comment even though she’ll obviously not acknowledge it.

aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

spillthetea wrote:
Lilia looks scared when she goes into the room to play this "Game" Jess even has to tell her it's not Scary. the fact that Lilia is seemingly scared alone in a room with her mother really makes me wonder what isn't shown on camera.
LOL what? She clearly isn't scared to "be alone in a room with her Mom" she was scared that there would be something spooky in the box like a jump scare or something similar.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Well done Janell on finishing nursing school, I respect her for working and not jumping man to man like Jess and having 20 more kids. If Janell ever gets in a new relationship, Im sure she'll take her damn time and not introduce them within 4 minutes of dating. Jess should've taken notes on her bestie!!!!

Return to “JesssFam”