Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by Catface2 »

squirmska08 wrote:
Catface2 wrote:Jennifer seriously looked like Cruella Deville driving them to the tea party. They all looked like idiots wearing the SAME dress. People don’t want to be caught dead in the same dress at the same function ever. Duh.
Exactly! Any chance they get they wear those freakin things. If the others had received their dresses in time, I imagine they’d be stupid enough to also wear it. So that would’ve made grandma, Olivia, Ellie, Bonnie, Emily, Julie, and Ruby all looking alike. Omg ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They just blow my mind daily! It’s like nine of them have a brain or any common sense. It’s like I TRY to see things from their POV..but I just can’t get my head that far up my own ass.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote:Hi Bonnie, no that coat still did not fit you. See the pulling in the back. You act like you achieved something by paying to get the fat sucked out of your body but you didn't. I thought you had the lipo for heath reasons and to not constantly brag on camera how much smaller you are? Seriously, just admit it on camera you did it to be smaller not because it was medically necessary. I really wouldn't care otherwise but I hate the dishonesty of it all while you preach about being body positive and then gloat that you're so much smaller.
I thought it was the tummy tuck and hernia repair that was medically necessary. Apparently it's not all that serious because she doesn't talk about that anymore. I remember at the time she said it was life-threatening or something. Of course we all know it was to look thinner like her sisters. What a joke she is.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I swear during that video where she was telling us through tears how her special fat had to be professionally extracted, I was calling BS on the whole procedure. We'll probably never hear about that life saving hernia repair ever again either. It will have miraculously repaired itself.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

PS I'm pretty sure the thumbnail for today's video is a shout out to us or maybe some others who have pointed out her witch nails/hawk talons.
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

Catface2 wrote:Jennifer seriously looked like Cruella Deville driving them to the tea party. They all looked like idiots wearing the SAME dress. People don’t want to be caught dead in the same dress at the same function ever. Duh.
ok your Cruella comment has me hollering - SO ACCURATE LOL

the matching is ridiculous and makes them look like a bunch of overgrown toddlers since the silhouette is so juvenile
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Sweetiebee wrote:PS I'm pretty sure the thumbnail for today's video is a shout out to us or maybe some others who have pointed out her witch nails/hawk talons.
Ewwww What the Fuck
It was not that this morning. They changed it and the title. Why though?? The title before was Super Fancy Tea Party. Wtfs wrong with that? And the thumbnail was of the little girls at the table drinking tea. Thought it was cute. I’m so confused right now!

Ew and her nails are just terrible. They’re so long, and then on top of that they’re red, like as if they weren’t bad enough. It’s not functional to have nails like that but how does she do anything since she’s a mom of 4? She’s crazy, I love gossiping about her though. There’s always something to dish on

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

lil-pupper wrote:

the matching is ridiculous and makes them look like a bunch of overgrown toddlers since the silhouette is so juvenile

Oh my goodness I know.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Yeah, they looked absolutely ridiculous going to the tea party in the same dress. Hideous dress, might I add. It's really not flattering, they look like a toddler. Also, that thumbnail is so ugly as well. Remember Bonnie was saying the other day that she doesn't like to talk about her surgery/results? Bullshit! Every damn video she has to mention how she's smaller in one way or another. Today was the coat.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I hate to say this about someone, but her hands look like they belong to a 350 pound woman. Is it possible to have fat fingers?? They just don't look like they are her hands! Why draw attention to them if they look this bad??
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I got Kris Jenner vibes!!!
squirmska08 wrote:
lil-pupper wrote:

Oh my goodness I know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote:I hate to say this about someone, but her hands look like they belong to a 350 pound woman. Is it possible to have fat fingers?? They just don't look like they are her hands! Why draw attention to them if they look this bad??
Someone in the comment section said it looks like she is giving us the middle finger in her thumbnail. Maybe that's why she changed it from this morning. I don't understand why her fingers are that fat either. I used to think it was swelling due to her procedure but looking back she always had those sausage fingers. The claws just draw attention to them.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Just went back out of curiosity, her hands were never petite. All of the Griffiths have big fingers, Ellie has even spoken about it but they were so much nicer back then!! They are so swollen now in comparison to this:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c40487.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Liz_444 wrote:I hate to say this about someone, but her hands look like they belong to a 350 pound woman. Is it possible to have fat fingers?? They just don't look like they are her hands! Why draw attention to them if they look this bad??
I wonder if that's why she has the hideous nails. maybe she thinks the loooooong tips elongate her fingers and make them look less fat ans stumpy. I hate to break it too her, but it just makes them look worse, draws attention too them and makes her look high maintenance as hell. The picture that was just posted here ^ where she doesn't have those nails looks a million times better. I just wonder how she does ANYTHING with them. I know she doesn't do much, but damn, how does she wipe her ass with those things? Change a diaper? Or god.. change a tampon??? :barf:
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Playsinrain wrote:
I wonder if that's why she has the hideous nails. maybe she thinks the loooooong tips elongate her fingers and make them look less fat ans stumpy. I hate to break it too her, but it just makes them look worse, draws attention too them and makes her look high maintenance as hell. The picture that was just posted here ^ where she doesn't have those nails looks a million times better. I just wonder how she does ANYTHING with them. I know she doesn't do much, but damn, how does she wipe her ass with those things? Change a diaper? Or god.. change a tampon??? :barf:
she probably has other people do it for her because she’s too lazy
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Playsinrain wrote:
She probably gets shit stuck in them and then eats food out of them later. I've seen her eat food out of them, I want to vomit. Now thinking about her wiping her behind with them.....bad image.
nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

Playsinrain wrote:
I stopped watching Bonnie’s videos because of her petty behavior and have also unfollowed her on Instagram. It’s obvious she keeps showing her claws as a big f**k you to everyone who commented on how tacky they were before. I stopped following her on Instagram because of how disgusted I am by her behavior and by those nails! That is so unhygienic! Emma Chamberlain (who is a kid by the way, no kids counting on her etc.) has long nails like that and even though I don’t think Emma’s look half as bad as Bonnie’s, Emma herself mentioned how hard it is to clean yourself with them. Now each time I see Bonnie with those nails I think about how they are more than likely carrying bits of feces and God knows what else. :?

She really grosses me out. She was such a beautiful woman just a couple of years ago and now everything about her is so Ugly! Her haircut makes her look older than she is, the nails make her look like trash, the gaudy makeup has her looking like a drag queen, and she does not look smaller to me. I noticed you guys said she had work done to be thinner but I don’t see it. She looks really big and her hands and upper arms are so chunky. WTF happened to this woman?

I know she claims to be a Latter Day Saint but maybe she should pick up the Book of Mormon and start reading it instead of focusing so much on social media and keeping up with the joneses.
Last edited by nelliebee on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

nelliebee wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
I stopped watching Bonnie’s videos because of her petty behavior and have also unfollowed her on Instagram. It’s obvious she keeps showing her claws as a big f**k you to everyone who commented on how tacky they were before. I stopped following her on Instagram because of how disgusted I am by her behavior and by those nails! That is so unhygienic! Emma Chamberlain (who is a kid by the way, no kids counting on her etc.) has long nails like that and even though I don’t think Emma’s look half as bad as Bonnie’s, Emma herself mentioned how hard it is to clean yourself with them. Now each time I see Bonnie with those nails I think about how they are more than likely carrying bits of feces and God knows what else. :?

She really grosses me out. She was such a beautiful woman just a couple of years ago and now everything about her is so Ugly! Her haircut makes her look older than she is, the nails make her look like trash, the gaudy makeup has her looking like a transvestite, and she does not look smaller to me. I noticed you guys said she had work done to be thinner but I don’t see it. She looks really big and her hands and upper arms are so chunky. WTF happened to this woman?

I know she claims to be a Latter Day Saint but maybe she should pick up the Book of Mormon and start reading it instead of focusing so much on social media and keeping up with the joneses.
I agree with this and "thanked" this post... but i want to make it clear that i Do Not agree with the transphobic remark contained in this post. Other than that, i completely agree.
nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

Playsinrain wrote:
nelliebee wrote:
I agree with this and "thanked" this post... but i want to make it clear that i Do Not agree with the transphobic remark contained in this post. Other than that, i completely agree.
Sorry, English isn’t my first language. I googled for a word for a woman who looks like a man. I edited it before seeing you’re reply because after further searching I found drag queen. I just meant her makeup choices make her look very masculine.

I also wanted to point out, but the post went through before I finished, that it’s very disheartening to see the most religious people be the biggest hypocrite with their behavior.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Can you imagine slicing your butt or front end with those finger nails while wiping? OUCH!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sickandtired wrote:Can you imagine slicing your butt or front end with those finger nails while wiping? OUCH!
Its probably easier for her since she had the impossible to lose fibrous fat vacuumed out

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”