Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Crazymess1215 wrote:God she sucks at wrapping. Lol all the comments are saying how bad she is at wrapping. And why do all these YouTubers feel the need to talk with their hands? Also her hair looks terrible. Always looks greasy and weighed down
I just came here to say.. it was painful to watch her wrap. Why did she place the boxes right in the middle? I put them closer to one side to avoid wasting as much paper.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

What are the odds, first few times she has sex with Frank her "birth control" fails.

She is dangerous to young girls watching for spreading such utter lies and bullshit. Stop lying you bitch and if you really did have an oops explain to your viewers what you were doing/taking.

Lies lies lies she wanted to get pregnant! Why else would you be thinking you might be pregnant the day before your missed period. It was all planned, she is one sick puppy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 839d45.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

She is just a narcissistic pathological f'n liar. The lying, liar who lies.

People are asking her in the comments, what bc she was on and she doesn't answer at all. She is so inspiring it makes me sick.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

She wasn’t on birth control at all. I don’t buy it. Who takes birth control when they just separated from their boyfriend/baby daddy? I mean maybe if she was on it prior to the breakup but I doubt it and she’s the type to not follow through with shit. I can’t even see her taking prenatals or vitamins regularly. So yeah I don’t think she was on it. Even if it was the coil or IUD. She should have just been honest and said that she had unprotected sex and he didn’t pull out because she wanted this 4th baby. Plain and simple. She’s a grown ass woman and has to make up lies as to how she got pregnant. Because she knows she knows better and shouldn’t be having anymore babies but she just couldn’t resist.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:She wasn’t on birth control at all. I don’t buy it. Who takes birth control when they just separated from their boyfriend/baby daddy? I mean maybe if she was on it prior to the breakup but I doubt it and she’s the type to not follow through with shit. I can’t even see her taking prenatals or vitamins regularly. So yeah I don’t think she was on it. Even if it was the coil or IUD. She should have just been honest and said that she had unprotected sex and he didn’t pull out because she wanted this 4th baby. Plain and simple. She’s a grown ass woman and has to make up lies as to how she got pregnant. Because she knows she knows better and shouldn’t be having anymore babies but she just couldn’t resist.
Also, she admitting to knowing exactly when her period comes every month since it’s on a strict 28 day cycle all the time. She can’t tell me she didn’t know when she was ovulating? She could have really prevented this baby but truth is she didn’t want to. I haven’t been on birth control since conceiving my first 2 years ago and I went 6 months with an irregular 31-33 day period and I didn’t know when I ovulated until I tracked for this 2nd baby. She isn’t fooling anyone but her dumb sheep. I know birth control fails and condoms do too but how you gonna give them a bad wrap when you didn’t use either? Lol.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

herebcofbritney wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:She wasn’t on birth control at all. I don’t buy it. Who takes birth control when they just separated from their boyfriend/baby daddy? I mean maybe if she was on it prior to the breakup but I doubt it and she’s the type to not follow through with shit. I can’t even see her taking prenatals or vitamins regularly. So yeah I don’t think she was on it. Even if it was the coil or IUD. She should have just been honest and said that she had unprotected sex and he didn’t pull out because she wanted this 4th baby. Plain and simple. She’s a grown ass woman and has to make up lies as to how she got pregnant. Because she knows she knows better and shouldn’t be having anymore babies but she just couldn’t resist.
Also, she admitting to knowing exactly when her period comes every month since it’s on a strict 28 day cycle all the time. She can’t tell me she didn’t know when she was ovulating? She could have really prevented this baby but truth is she didn’t want to. I haven’t been on birth control since conceiving my first 2 years ago and I went 6 months with an irregular 31-33 day period and I didn’t know when I ovulated until I tracked for this 2nd baby. She isn’t fooling anyone but her dumb sheep. I know birth control fails and condoms do too but how you gonna give them a bad wrap when you didn’t use either? Lol.
Exactly. Why act like it's so easy to get pregnant on b/c when it's actually not that easy if you are following the rules (yes their are outliers but she is not one).

She just doesn't want people to know how gross she is. That she literally doesn't use protection the first time meeting a guy. She is lucky she didn't get an STD along with that baby.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I fully believe both Ean and Frank were baby trapped.

I worry her young fans will just disregard being on hormonal birth control because her and so many like her lie and say it doesn't work. I mean if you're stupid enough to take life advice from Brit you probably need to grow up before becoming a mother.

Hopefully they retest her closer toward the end of her pregnancy because the tests at her first appointment there might not have been enough time for them to show up. :|
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:I fully believe both Ean and Frank were baby trapped.

I worry her young fans will just disregard being on hormonal birth control because her and so many like her lie and say it doesn't work. I mean if you're stupid enough to take life advice from Brit you probably need to grow up before becoming a mother.

Hopefully they retest her closer toward the end of her pregnancy because the tests at her first appointment there might not have been enough time for them to show up. :|
I’m sure they will. They tested me 3x although they mentioned our county had higher STD occurrences so they have just been doing it the last year or so. I got tested for HIV 3x while being married. One was at the hospital before labor. So I am sure they will test her again. Who’s to say she didn’t have a bout of chlamydia or something curable and she just didn’t openly say? It’s possible.
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

Each time you go in for an appointment they check your urine. If an std occurs they will let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honeybee23 wrote:Each time you go in for an appointment they check your urine. If an std occurs they will let you know

Brit was talking about having a natural birth so I was wondering if she'd refuse usual testing.

I was told many women reject routine testing citing monogamy only to find out later their husbands didn't believe the same thing so they check everyone.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Honeybee23 wrote:Each time you go in for an appointment they check your urine. If an std occurs they will let you know

Brit was talking about having a natural birth so I was wondering if she'd refuse usual testing.

I was told many women reject routine testing citing monogamy only to find out later their husbands didn't believe the same thing so they check everyone.
I had that concern too I was like why do I have to get tested again? She’s like well because you can never be sure, it may show up in later testing, or she said that even though I’m married she’s seen married women end up with an std even though they thought they would test negative for it because their husband wasn’t being honest. So I decided to just get it done any ways. It just sucked because I had to pay for it 2x before I actually hit my deductible and the 3rd time was covered lol. Now I have tricare and I’ve only been tested once so far. Knowing Britney she will say when ya know ya know...no need to test lmao.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Not all STDs are diagnosed with urine samples- many require blood tests. Actually most of my STD panel when I got pregnant both times were through blood.

ETA those urine tests are mostly used to check for sugar and protein, pretty sure they don’t test for STDs at all.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

Not all STDs are diagnosed with urine samples- many require blood tests. Actually most of my STD panel when I got pregnant both times were through blood.

ETA those urine tests are mostly used to check for sugar and protein, pretty sure they don’t test for STDs at all.

Yeah the urine tests at every visit check for infection like UTI, or your sugar or protein like she said. Now the gonorrhea/ chlamydia test is through urine. The rest are usually blood. They should tell you when they need a sample for the std bc it’s in a different cup usually.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Apparently his sister also watched Britney.

Was this confirmed?? Sorry I just haven’t heard her say this anywhere.

Yup- on britneys post “announcing” her relationship with Frank, his sister commented that it was “so cool” that she has been watching Britney for years and now she is dating her brother.

I’ve always thought that the two of them getting together was a scam orchestrated by his sister. She realized ean and brit broke up so she encouraged Frank to go after britney. Disgusting to think about. No one ever thinks about those poor kids.

The girl is his brother’s wife, frank doesn’t have a sister

amandabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandabelle »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Blinding1dne wrote:It's so weird how she lets him and carllow interact like that. I think she wants carllow thinking the Thumb is her real dad.
IDK man, I have no kids, but I would never let someone I just met be that close to even my younger siblings. They barely knew each other when they me. Just because he's a FiReFiGhTeR, doesn't mean he's a good guy.
He is her step dad and around him more then her own father. It’s to late now to set any boundaries. They passed that when they got married. If what she shows of him with the kids is real I think he is doing a good job.

Naaah dude. Step parents can & should definitely still have boundaries. Idc if they’re married since according to Britney, “it’s just a piece of paper”.

When it comes to discipline & privacy there is a line for step parents. He should not be changing and bathing Harlow.

Not to defend frank at all, the dude gives me heebiejeebies, but I think those boundaries need to come from the bio parent aka Britney but her judgment sucks ass seeing as she let him raw dog her day one so it’s screwed up all around. I have two step kids and the boundaries I have with them come from their dad and bio mom and we all agree on them for the benefit of the kids. I bet you anything poor ean gets 0 say. Such a sad situation for those innocent kids.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is no way Brit would ask for Ean's opinion let alone make any decisions based on it. She didn't even do that when she was in a relationship with him and then would try and joke about him being upset about it.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote: Was this confirmed?? Sorry I just haven’t heard her say this anywhere.

Yup- on britneys post “announcing” her relationship with Frank, his sister commented that it was “so cool” that she has been watching Britney for years and now she is dating her brother.

I’ve always thought that the two of them getting together was a scam orchestrated by his sister. She realized ean and brit broke up so she encouraged Frank to go after britney. Disgusting to think about. No one ever thinks about those poor kids.

The girl is his brother’s wife, frank doesn’t have a sister

The point is his family most likely orchestrated it- sister or sister in law, no one gave a shit about Britney’s kids. It’s disgusting.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Evian wrote:What are the odds, first few times she has sex with Frank her "birth control" fails.

She is dangerous to young girls watching for spreading such utter lies and bullshit. Stop lying you bitch and if you really did have an oops explain to your viewers what you were doing/taking.

Lies lies lies she wanted to get pregnant! Why else would you be thinking you might be pregnant the day before your missed period. It was all planned, she is one sick puppy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 839d45.jpg[/img]

I bet if it ever gets out, she will say she didn't lie because she never explicitly stated that her birth control failed. Just that it could

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

This video just popped up on youtube. When did Britney become a cold fish. She doesn’t look cold in these pictures. Funny because she has no pictures with frank like this where they look so in love. I know I know they were young crazy kids but still.

In some of these pictures where she has no makeup aria looks just like her.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

amandabelle wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: He is her step dad and around him more then her own father. It’s to late now to set any boundaries. They passed that when they got married. If what she shows of him with the kids is real I think he is doing a good job.

Naaah dude. Step parents can & should definitely still have boundaries. Idc if they’re married since according to Britney, “it’s just a piece of paper”.

When it comes to discipline & privacy there is a line for step parents. He should not be changing and bathing Harlow.

Not to defend frank at all, the dude gives me heebiejeebies, but I think those boundaries need to come from the bio parent aka Britney but her judgment sucks ass seeing as she let him raw dog her day one so it’s screwed up all around. I have two step kids and the boundaries I have with them come from their dad and bio mom and we all agree on them for the benefit of the kids. I bet you anything poor ean gets 0 say. Such a sad situation for those innocent kids.

I agree 100%. And frank doesn’t have kids, he is probably just doing what he thinks is expected of a step parent and is overstepping and may not realise. It is definitely Britney’s job to lay down the boundaries and make sure he doesn’t overstep. But she is happy to act like Ean doesn’t exist and frank is the kids dad. I hope that Frank is able to put himself into Eans shoes more once Scarlett is born but that’s probably never going to happen.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”