JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Bummer. Looks like we've fallen back in to the near-bottomless hole of talking about how unloved and neglected Kyson is because he looks slightly more like Drake than the other kids. It's complete nonsense - you guys are projecting your own weird experiences or, even worse, hopes. Maybe he just likes Oreos and the other kids don't.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shawn2011 wrote:Bummer. Looks like we've fallen back in to the near-bottomless hole of talking about how unloved and neglected Kyson is because he looks slightly more like Drake than the other kids. It's complete nonsense - you guys are projecting your own weird experiences or, even worse, hopes. Maybe he just likes Oreos and the other kids don't.
Cos of course he couldn’t possibly want money Image my kids aren’t multiples - but if we ever did anything money is always equal - “hay guys we are going to a fair - heres $5, heres $5, oh heres an oreo...” really?? Would the tooth fairy leave an oreo vs money??
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Haulnarse wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Bummer. Looks like we've fallen back in to the near-bottomless hole of talking about how unloved and neglected Kyson is because he looks slightly more like Drake than the other kids. It's complete nonsense - you guys are projecting your own weird experiences or, even worse, hopes. Maybe he just likes Oreos and the other kids don't.
Cos of course he couldn’t possibly want money Image my kids aren’t multiples - but if we ever did anything money is always equal - “hay guys we are going to a fair - heres $5, heres $5, oh heres an oreo...” really?? Would the tooth fairy leave an oreo vs money??
I think anyone who doesn't think Jesss favors Kaden over Kyson should go see her video meet Kyson and Kaden. the video she did after they came home from the hospital. even from the moment they made their youtube debut Jess has gushed over Kaden and basically been oh and here is Kyson. I just watched the video and her attitude between the two of them and the way and time she took to talk about them was in stark contrast for sure.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

peylizt192 wrote:Wow I’m so shocked that one of jessssss favorite shows is teen mom. Look at my surprised face Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that she wanted to be on that show when she found out that she was pregnant with lilla.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

motocrosshunny420 wrote:I was watching some of the older videos (Jesss was pregnant with Addie) and it’s shocking how she used to do things with the kids instead of carting them to the next activity and going to Costco. Back then Chris had a job, Jesss made the kids meals (not the healthiest but still she at least attempted to cook for them), she took the kids to the library, and read them stories. They all looked so much happier back then. It’s really sad. She has no excuse on why she can’t take Addie to the library or at least play with the damn kid especially with less kids in the house during the day and Chris at home as well.

If she took addie anywhere like the library that child would loud, and rip the pages outta the books. Jesss would laugh and think it was cute and trying to giggle her way out of it. Addie would learn nothing for her nasty behavior. That kid needs to LIVE in time out!!! She’s a bully and a nasty little girl.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Jazcatt1 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... df5753.jpg[/img]

So what the heck is up with this comment? She’s didn’t actually do this, right??? She didn’t lock 2 babies in their room alone?!?!?!

Yeah, she used to lock the twins in their room with a door that locked from the outside

She also locked all the kids in a room to watch a movie while she fucked her best friends baby daddy (I never miss a chance to bring this up lol)

What?!? ImageImage where was this? Did she actually talk about doing that to her children in a vlog back then?

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

spillthetea wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
I think anyone who doesn't think Jesss favors Kaden over Kyson should go see her video meet Kyson and Kaden. the video she did after they came home from the hospital. even from the moment they made their youtube debut Jess has gushed over Kaden and basically been oh and here is Kyson. I just watched the video and her attitude between the two of them and the way and time she took to talk about them was in stark contrast for sure.
I need to go and check that at. Poor kyson

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I found Jess when I was pregnant with my twins and I always felt she favored Kaden as well. I always just thought it was because he looks like Drake whereas Kaden is a mini Ben. Then someone above said Drake named Kyson so that could maybe be it as well. Which of the twins weaned before she wanted them to? Wasn't that Kyson as well
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I was watching old videos and it seems Drake even interacted with his kids more than Chris does Addie.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Jazcatt1 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... df5753.jpg[/img]

So what the heck is up with this comment? She’s didn’t actually do this, right??? She didn’t lock 2 babies in their room alone?!?!?!

Yeah, she used to lock the twins in their room with a door that locked from the outside

She also locked all the kids in a room to watch a movie while she fucked her best friends baby daddy (I never miss a chance to bring this up lol)

What?!? ImageImage where was this? Did she actually talk about doing that to her children in a vlog back then?

Haha which part? She did vlog about how she would put the twins in the room and showed it locked from the outside

The revenge fuck- no she didn’t talk about. She got mad at her friend for being friendly with drake after he cheated, so she fucked her friends baby daddy that was on drakes softball team. Her friend was pissed (obviously), so she went on a rant on Twitter about Jess. There’s proof because she shared a screenshot of Jess trying to apologize for it.

Andddd I know way too much about this bitch’s life lol.

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:I found Jess when I was pregnant with my twins and I always felt she favored Kaden as well. I always just thought it was because he looks like Drake whereas Kaden is a mini Ben. Then someone above said Drake named Kyson so that could maybe be it as well. Which of the twins weaned before she wanted them to? Wasn't that Kyson as well
yes Kyson weaned early well Kaden was still BF even after Landen was born.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Omfg no way.... someone mentioned that she doesn’t listen to her subscribers wishes for sit down videos and she does one. AND someone wondered if she’s not allowed to talk about drake anymore and I bet you she does and she’ll probably shit on him

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

New Vlog up: my Christmas custody schedule w/my exs
it's a sit down video
she goes through her history a bit
blah blah blah she talks about what some custody arrangements some people can have.
she says they split Christmast eve and day (She doesn't specify if that means her as a kid her and GAbe her and Drake or any combination)
talks about getting C and T for longer weekends and how her and Gabe spend many holiday's together
time for more of her actual custody schedule
there is a court order from 11 (LMAO she says her and Gabe were a mutual break up and they just grew apart.) They now don't follow the court order and spend 90% of holiday's together except for Christmas they switch off Christmas every other year. so one will have her Christmas eve/Morning the other will have her the rest of Christmas
the boys used to be the same but now it's diffrent as she has full legal and physical custody so there is no schedule. she says she lets him have them when he wants. some years he has them some he doesn't she says.
T and C Chris has them for father's day they get every Thanksgiving. every other year they split off the first half or the second half of Christmas break. this year they will probably pick them up the day after Christmas
wow she's a big proponent of a court order. ( I actually kind of wasn't expecting that)
this was such a snooze worthy video.
the end
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spillthetea wrote:New Vlog up: my Christmas custody schedule w/my exs
it's a sit down video
she goes through her history a bit
blah blah blah she talks about what some custody arrangements some people can have.
she says they split Christmast eve and day (She doesn't specify if that means her as a kid her and GAbe her and Drake or any combination)
talks about getting C and T for longer weekends and how her and Gabe spend many holiday's together
time for more of her actual custody schedule
there is a court order from 11 (LMAO she says her and Gabe were a mutual break up and they just grew apart.) They now don't follow the court order and spend 90% of holiday's together except for Christmas they switch off Christmas every other year. so one will have her Christmas eve/Morning the other will have her the rest of Christmas
the boys used to be the same but now it's diffrent as she has full legal and physical custody so there is no schedule. she says she lets him have them when he wants. some years he has them some he doesn't she says.
T and C Chris has them for father's day they get every Thanksgiving. every other year they split off the first half or the second half of Christmas break. this year they will probably pick them up the day after Christmas
wow she's a big proponent of a court order. ( I actually kind of wasn't expecting that)
this was such a snooze worthy video.
the end
Thanks.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Did jess get a new makeup mirror?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... eabf93.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

cardboardbox wrote:Did jess get a new makeup mirror?[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... eabf93.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181207</span><span>/</span><span>340926ea3ad4a4c62a47435203eabf93</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Looks like she just added some greenery to her old one.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

That sounded really greedy when Jess talked about having 2 bdays,2 Christmases,etc.It reminded me of my sister's stepkids telling my nephew to be glad his parent's are divorced,bc he gets double the gifts! Ugh!
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

cardboardbox wrote:Did jess get a new makeup mirror?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... eabf93.jpg[/img]

Looks like the same one just with her trashy decor around it

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

sippinmimosas wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 547315.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181206</span><span>/</span><span>8d42f9f27f9057e8d3c5aef5b5547315</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Just wanted to post this comment from someone who claims to be a developmental psychologist (I don’t doubt it) advising against these types of videos AND that Kyson should’ve got $5 as well. Two points that have been made here before. I hope she sees that comment even though she’ll obviously not acknowledge it.

This is the best comment on her videos, I have seen in a long time. The kids feeling like they're being watched all the time is exactly the criticism people had, when she showed the camera and audio footage from the kids rooms. So far she never said, if she removed the camera, at least from Lilias room, she just stopped showing it. This is so messed up. It's one thing to film your children when things are all right and they have a chance to walk away, or tell her not to film them, but she keeps a hidden camera in more than one place.

In the new video she says she wants to do more sit-down videos in the future (a good idea imo, leave the rest of the family alone for a few days), because it's vlogmas. I think that's BS, she always goes back to sit-down videos when something's not right in the house. Hubby is angry, problems with her exes, or court-dates and not because of vlogmas, or whatever it's called.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Interesting that she didn't talk about her current custody with Drake, I think that's a pretty big sign that he is having them more than she pretends. We see you.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”