Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy shit she’s so heavy handed with her make up. Her eye shadow is caked all the way to the side bridge of her nose! I think the other gal is like whoa! WTF r u doing..but too polite to say anything
randomgerman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by randomgerman »

I literally just made an account because of the video with Boston's accident. I've been reading through this forum for a little while but usually I just don't really think about replying, but this video did it for me. It p*ssed me off.

They KNOW what they're doing to these kids. I wrote a lengthy reply to this girl who said "there's always some negative people who take everything too serious" and her saying that just blew my mind. I don't know if any of you saw my reply, but I basically said that these videos will be on the internet FOREVER. These kids' accidents, mishaps, their embarrassing moments ... they'll be on the internet somewhere F O R E V E R. And I don't think Bonnie and Joel care at all. I'd go as far as to say that most family bloggers don't care about their children having to deal with those videos in the future. Or they're genuinely too stupid to understand what it means when you upload every. tiny. bit. of your children's lives to a platform where thousands of people see those videos. -- Of course the original question that I replied to (about why the video was re-uploaded) has since been deleted by Joelnie.

I watched Tiffany Ferg's two videos on family vloggers and it really opened my eyes to some things I hadn't really thought about or taken into account before. I'm sure you guys already have more insight into family vlogging than I do, just thought I'd share her name with y'all!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

In Bonnie's instastory Boston is like caressing her butt. She captions it "Boston enjoying what his future butt will feel like"... im slightly disturbed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

randomgerman wrote:I literally just made an account because of the video with Boston's accident. I've been reading through this forum for a little while but usually I just don't really think about replying, but this video did it for me. It p*ssed me off.

They KNOW what they're doing to these kids. I wrote a lengthy reply to this girl who said "there's always some negative people who take everything too serious" and her saying that just blew my mind. I don't know if any of you saw my reply, but I basically said that these videos will be on the internet FOREVER. These kids' accidents, mishaps, their embarrassing moments ... they'll be on the internet somewhere F O R E V E R. And I don't think Bonnie and Joel care at all. I'd go as far as to say that most family bloggers don't care about their children having to deal with those videos in the future. Or they're genuinely too stupid to understand what it means when you upload every. tiny. bit. of your children's lives to a platform where thousands of people see those videos. -- Of course the original question that I replied to (about why the video was re-uploaded) has since been deleted by Joelnie.

I watched Tiffany Ferg's two videos on family vloggers and it really opened my eyes to some things I hadn't really thought about or taken into account before. I'm sure you guys already have more insight into family vlogging than I do, just thought I'd share her name with y'all!
I agree, and it’s super annoying that people would rather carry on and on about her nails and makeup, more than the blatant exploitation we saw the other day. It’s ridiculous to hate someone for their style choices when that hurts no one... the Boston humiliation is a completely different matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

randomgerman wrote:I literally just made an account because of the video with Boston's accident. I've been reading through this forum for a little while but usually I just don't really think about replying, but this video did it for me. It p*ssed me off.

Welcome to the Dark Side! I hope Tiffany Ferg's videos open more people's eyes to the bad things about family vlogging.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sweetiebee wrote:In Bonnie's instastory Boston is like caressing her butt. She captions it "Boston enjoying what his future butt will feel like"... im slightly disturbed.
Dafuq?
I am more than _slightly_ disturbed! What is it with these people and their lack of boundaries?

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

I agree, and it’s super annoying that people would rather carry on and on about her nails and makeup, more than the blatant exploitation we saw the other day. It’s ridiculous to hate someone for their style choices when that hurts no one... the Boston humiliation is a completely different matter.

I never saw the Boston pee video. They already removed it. Doesn’t surprise me..they are shameless and horrible parents
runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

Does anyone else see the “Juanito Bandito” character as MAJORLY problematic? Or am I the only one?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

runlikeamother_ wrote:Does anyone else see the “Juanito Bandito” character as MAJORLY problematic? Or am I the only one?
I really don't want to give her a view. Is it something that they are doing on their own, or is it a character from a sponsor? Either way, it sounds incredibly racist.

runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

I saw that they went to it a few months ago before her surgery and they are going again for the holiday show. It’s some show the family loves and is extreeemely racist.
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

Bonnie posted a picture of Cody and Boston with "brown face" and wrote that the boys wanted to dress like Juanito Bandito and she's "not complaining ;)." The actor that portrays this character is, unsurprisingly, blonde-haired, blue-eyed white male. The fact that this family continually supports and adores this unapologetically racist show and allows their children to propagate racist Latino/Hispanic stereotypes is revolting and proves how woefully ignorant they are. You have to be exceptionally out of touch and insensitive to be posting something like that in nearly 2019. It's actually incredible. I hope she apologizes.

Article about it below:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/02/16/ ... omplaints/
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

KayCeeee wrote:Bonnie posted a picture of Cody and Boston with "brown face" and wrote that the boys wanted to dress like Juanito Bandito and she's "not complaining ;)." The actor that portrays this character is, unsurprisingly, blonde-haired, blue-eyed white male. The fact that this family continually supports and adores this unapologetically racist show and allows their children to propagate racist Latino/Hispanic stereotypes is revolting and proves how woefully ignorant they are. You have to be exceptionally out of touch and insensitive to be posting something like that in nearly 2019. It's actually incredible. I hope she apologizes.

Article about it below:

I think the chances of them acknowledging that it's racist and then apologizing are pretty much zero.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

KayCeeee wrote: I hope she apologizes.

Article about it below:

She won’t.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

KayCeeee wrote:Bonnie posted a picture of Cody and Boston with "brown face" and wrote that the boys wanted to dress like Juanito Bandito and she's "not complaining ;)." The actor that portrays this character is, unsurprisingly, blonde-haired, blue-eyed white male. The fact that this family continually supports and adores this unapologetically racist show and allows their children to propagate racist Latino/Hispanic stereotypes is revolting and proves how woefully ignorant they are. You have to be exceptionally out of touch and insensitive to be posting something like that in nearly 2019. It's actually incredible. I hope she apologizes.

Article about it below:

Bonnie wouldn't know what cultural appropriation was if it came up and gnawed off her gnarly claws in broad daylight. The Griffiths family are living like it's still the 1950's:

1) Bike and quad bike helmet for the kidses ? Grandma Griff: ''Hell no, not how we do it back in ole 1950's Utah!''
2) Buckle up and age appropriate child car seats? Joel: ''Ya gotta be kidding - we don't have them there things available in Utah yet. Give us another 50 years and we'll be all set.''
3) ''Brown face'' on the kids to 'look' like a fake Latino/Hispanic character just_because_we_like the show? Bonnie: ''Gosh darn it, it's the 1950's, the Minstrel show is still playing in theatres around here doncha know.''

#Sarcasm ^ (But also painfully accurate and inexcusable).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. "I don't mean to be racist". Well guess what, dude-- you are. Saying he doesn't mean it to be racist doesn't make it not racist. If he was all done up in blackface being Bojangles, it would be more obvious maybe? I don't get how he doesn't see it.

Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

Article about it below:

Where did she post the picture?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

What is wrong with her?? I just saw the instagram story of Boston touching her butt. She thinks everything is soo hilarious.
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Omg this could be Bonnie's next mani! Hahaha

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:What is wrong with her?? I just saw the instagram story of Boston touching her butt. She thinks everything is soo hilarious.
It grossed me out! My 4 year old tried to touch my butt a couple of times, and I explained to him we don't touch people there. He learned not too.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Sickandtired wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:What is wrong with her?? I just saw the instagram story of Boston touching her butt. She thinks everything is soo hilarious.
It grossed me out! My 4 year old tried to touch my butt a couple of times, and I explained to him we don't touch people there. He learned not too.
Bonnie was just laughing away, how is Boston going to learn that's wrong to do? Not only to her, but to other people as well? This woman, I swear.... :?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”