Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by Swedishgirlses »

Jwinner_ wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?
The way he was going on about Levi being yucky because he may have had paint on him was weird.

Then complaining about how much work it was to set up painting? They literally threw down 2 plates and put 3 drops of paint on there. It would have taken no more than a minute.

Kyra has issues. She needs to get help for it. But Oscar pushing her like that isn’t going to work. It’s just going to make her hide stuff from him.
I think Oscar is just a germaphobe but who knows. Kyra’s anxiety is definitely an issue but she shouldn’t be hiding things from him since it makes her very untrustworthy and kinda shady. Remember the time she got the tattoo on her without telling him. That was not cool of her. I agree that she needs therapy to help ease her issues. I don’t think Oscar is a terrible person but sometimes she needs a little push to improve herself for her well-being. Life is tough and she needs to learn to not be afraid of anything. Of course this will take time for her but I hope she does get the help she needs.
Oscar is an immature kid. Hes sexist, controlling and aggressive and Kyra is a people pleaser. You shouldn't have to hide getting a tattoo or be worried to even tell it to your partner because you know he will be mad. Like wtf? Kyra is surviving and considering her past and childhood she is more likely to be in an abusive relationship and I wouldn't be shocked if Oscar is worse than what we see.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

I'm really enjoying these last couple of vlogs. It feels like old OKbaby, they are actually doing stuff, going out, not just sitting on the floor in their living room, talking to camera. I guess they really were in the bad place (realtionship wise) in their old house. Also, I've missed watching just them as family, and not bunch of other people..
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

sunce wrote:I'm really enjoying these last couple of vlogs. It feels like old OKbaby, they are actually doing stuff, going out, not just sitting on the floor in their living room, talking to camera. I guess they really were in the bad place (realtionship wise) in their old house. Also, I've missed watching just them as family, and not bunch of other people..
Agreed. They aren't perfect but the vlogs are way better!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Swedishgirlses wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?
The way he was going on about Levi being yucky because he may have had paint on him was weird.

Then complaining about how much work it was to set up painting? They literally threw down 2 plates and put 3 drops of paint on there. It would have taken no more than a minute.

Kyra has issues. She needs to get help for it. But Oscar pushing her like that isn’t going to work. It’s just going to make her hide stuff from him.
I think Oscar is just a germaphobe but who knows. Kyra’s anxiety is definitely an issue but she shouldn’t be hiding things from him since it makes her very untrustworthy and kinda shady. Remember the time she got the tattoo on her without telling him. That was not cool of her. I agree that she needs therapy to help ease her issues. I don’t think Oscar is a terrible person but sometimes she needs a little push to improve herself for her well-being. Life is tough and she needs to learn to not be afraid of anything. Of course this will take time for her but I hope she does get the help she needs.
Oscar is an immature kid. Hes sexist, controlling and aggressive and Kyra is a people pleaser. You shouldn't have to hide getting a tattoo or be worried to even tell it to your partner because you know he will be mad. Like wtf? Kyra is surviving and considering her past and childhood she is more likely to be in an abusive relationship and I wouldn't be shocked if Oscar is worse than what we see.

it is her body so he had no right to get mad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

blehhh wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote: I think Oscar is just a germaphobe but who knows. Kyra’s anxiety is definitely an issue but she shouldn’t be hiding things from him since it makes her very untrustworthy and kinda shady. Remember the time she got the tattoo on her without telling him. That was not cool of her. I agree that she needs therapy to help ease her issues. I don’t think Oscar is a terrible person but sometimes she needs a little push to improve herself for her well-being. Life is tough and she needs to learn to not be afraid of anything. Of course this will take time for her but I hope she does get the help she needs.

it is her body so he had no right to get mad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly. It’s not up to him to decide what’s acceptable or not.

I wonder if he’d care for her opinion if the roles were reversed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

The tattoo thing made me very much dislike them both. Oscar because he is a manipulative spoiled piece of shit. He had no right to tell her what she could and could not get on her body. Making a whole video where he berates her and calls her a liar and took something she was happy about and made it something awful.

It made me annoyed very much at Kyra that she would 1. Sit through a video letting him treat her as if she was his child and he had any say over her body. 2. That she basically sat and said it was all her fault and she was a liar and she was sorry blah blah. She is so desperate for that sack of crap to love her she let him do that to her.

That video was when I very much started getting more and more annoyed by just everything they did.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:The tattoo thing made me very much dislike them both. Oscar because he is a manipulative spoiled piece of shit. He had no right to tell her what she could and could not get on her body. Making a whole video where he berates her and calls her a liar and took something she was happy about and made it something awful.

It made me annoyed very much at Kyra that she would 1. Sit through a video letting him treat her as if she was his child and he had any say over her body. 2. That she basically sat and said it was all her fault and she was a liar and she was sorry blah blah. She is so desperate for that sack of crap to love her she let him do that to her.

That video was when I very much started getting more and more annoyed by just everything they did.

What video is that in?

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Cookiemonster24 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:The tattoo thing made me very much dislike them both. Oscar because he is a manipulative spoiled piece of shit. He had no right to tell her what she could and could not get on her body. Making a whole video where he berates her and calls her a liar and took something she was happy about and made it something awful.

What video is that in?

It was a while back when they were in the other house. I would have to find it but it was ridiculous

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Oscar staying and helping would not be enabling. It would be him helping his SO get through a issue she was struggling with. Like someone said above they could of went and bought some containers and come up with a organizing plan and he could of helped her decide what was important. Helped her organize her filming stuff ect. Walking out on her and going to do his thing was not supportive.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I always wonder how warm it is in that house. Kyra is always bundled up head to toe with sweaters or pajamas and the kids walk out in diapers and no socks. Their feet and body have to be freezing at some point. Unless they’re blasting the heat to 70+

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mem3896 wrote:I always wonder how warm it is in that house. Kyra is always bundled up head to toe with sweaters or pajamas and the kids walk out in diapers and no socks. Their feet and body have to be freezing at some point. Unless they’re blasting the heat to 70+

Because Kyra doesn’t eat meat it wouldn’t surprise me if she is anemic. I am slightly and always cold. It can be 90 degrees and the air on on in the house and I have a sweater on and sleep in fleece pajamas. She should probably get checked because it could help her mental state. I don’t know if they check that when your pregnant.
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Unpopular opinion: I think Oscar's firm parenting is great for those kids. Kyra is soft and let's them have their way, admittedly, and I think Oscar is a great counterpart. He probably doesnt enjoy having to be the bad parent but knows he cant be like Kyra or his kids wont understand boundaries, rules and responsibilities nor emotional maturity. I also dont think he was an asshole for asking her to declutter her excessive shit. I do the same to my husband when his piles of junk get excessive. It's our house together and we keep each other in check. Looked like a typical relationship to me.

I have loved watching them lately. It's like the old vlogs again. The real, the not pinterest-perfect and rehearsed and staged shit is what I like. Seeing people do real life and feeling a connection between what you see and your life is the point of watching vloggers for me.
Jwinner_

Unread post by Jwinner_ »

[quote="pastel"]Unpopular opinion: I think Oscar's firm parenting is great for those kids. Kyra is soft and let's them have their way, admittedly, and I think Oscar is a great counterpart. He probably doesnt enjoy having to be the bad parent but knows he cant be like Kyra or his kids wont understand boundaries, rules and responsibilities nor emotional maturity. I also dont think he was an asshole for asking her to declutter her excessive shit. I do the same to my husband when his piles of junk get excessive. It's our house together and we keep each other in check. Looked like a typical relationship to me.

I have loved watching them lately. It's like the old vlogs again. The real, the not pinterest-perfect and rehearsed and staged shit is what I like. Seeing people do real life and feeling a connection between what you see and your life is the point of watching vloggers for me.[/quote]

Amen. I agree with you 100%.
Oscar’s firm but not too strict parenting is great for the kids. I grew up with firm parenting and I’m glad it worked for me since it taught me how to be independent and set boundaries without getting into trouble. But my point is I think his parenting style is working what is best for the family. Kyra is too soft and does let the kids get in the way of things without setting up rules. Of course she’s trying to be authorative and improve, and I’m very proud of her for that. Parenting is not always easy but that’s what parents have to do if they want to raise good kids. Some people may think Oscar is super mean and abusive but I don’t believe that at all. We don’t see their whole lives and what they’re both doing is great. At least the kids are interactive and happy compared to Keren’s kids.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh I agree. I think having one parent that is firm and the other a little less soft can be good.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Cookiemonster24 wrote:

What video is that in?

“baby mama got a tattoo and didn’t tell me!”

poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonousprinces »

flightlessbird wrote:How many times is she going to say in a video that she wants to kill Oscar? and to make matters worse this time she asked how to kill Oscar with out getting in trouble. Like wtf? What sane person says this?
It is getting to be too much and quite concerning
Can you even imagine the backlash and how many people would actively comment about how wrong it is for those things to be said if it were Oscar commenting about how “do you ever just want to kill your girlfriend???”
I mean yeah, it’s a flippant comment and a joke....until it’s not...

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

chloe6124 wrote:
mem3896 wrote:I always wonder how warm it is in that house. Kyra is always bundled up head to toe with sweaters or pajamas and the kids walk out in diapers and no socks. Their feet and body have to be freezing at some point. Unless they’re blasting the heat to 70+

Because Kyra doesn’t eat meat it wouldn’t surprise me if she is anemic. I am slightly and always cold. It can be 90 degrees and the air on on in the house and I have a sweater on and sleep in fleece pajamas. She should probably get checked because it could help her mental state. I don’t know if they check that when your pregnant.
They do test you when you're pregnant. If you are even slightly anemic during pregnancy they have you take an iron supplement.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

They’re gonna put the new baby on the little loft where there’s no door and it’s right at the top of the stairs I think that is so dumb they should move the office downstairs to the basement and put the baby’s nursery in that room where the office is

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Coco_ wrote:They’re gonna put the new baby on the little loft where there’s no door and it’s right at the top of the stairs I think that is so dumb they should move the office downstairs to the basement and put the baby’s nursery in that room where the office is

The baby will be in their room for 6 months I think she said and then according to her they will figure if its permanent or move office to basement. I think for now the nursery loft is more for the babies stuff.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Both of them have controlling issues, let's be real here.

Oscar's started back when she was half way through her pregnancy with Levi when he literally had to do everything for her and make all the decisions. Wasn't there a vlog where he had to remind her to shower and to bathe Levi before he left for work? I remember back then their apartment was a mess and she was an even bigger mess because of PPD. People here used to call her crusty all the time because of it and that was when most people here were really supportive of Oscar too. He really used to be the better parent. (then money started pouring in and he found more "interesting" things to do)
That lasted till a few months before Kyra got pregnant with Alaya. That's when Kyra kinda got herself back together and started doing more around the house and for their channel but by then I guess he got used to doing it. I've noticed his controlling tendencies come out when Kyra looks like she's spiraling.

On the other hand Kyra has admitted she has issues with always needing to be in control and being right. She's talked about how she's had to work on actually taking Oscar's opinions into account. You can see it in old sit down videos of them where Oscar tries to talk but she keeps cutting him off and saying "what he's trying to say is.." "what he means is..." and never letting him talk. And even now when he says he wants to do something for the kids or not do something and kyra's like "no, we're not doing that" or basically saying they're doing what she wants and that's it.

The thing with the tattoo is complicated because I can see both sides being right and wrong.
On one hand Kyra should ask for permission because it Is her body, but the respectful thing to do when you're in a committed relationship is letting your S.O know you're doing something big like that to yourself. I know I'd be pissed if my husband said he was going to a friend's house and came back with a random tattoo..but Oscar's reaction was manipulative, he was trying to make her feel bad and ashamed for doing it.

Also, it's easy to see their relationship was crumbling back then too

Return to “OKBaby”