Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:
Night lady wrote:LOL! Need to do some situps...Ya think?
Physically unable to have more children? Did she have a hysterectomy? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fd6108.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Specifically she has endometriosis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes self diagnosed.... so again that’s why we question all of it....

Self diagnosed?! WTF. Gotcha! I dont keep up with them very much. I just read on here and try to watch some vlogs but Bison grosses me out. Assley is just extra as fuck and the kids. Let me not even because I know it’s the parents fault.

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

UnicornSnark wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:little shorts tights capri leggings or full length leggings under dresses here so kiddo can be active and wear a dress. even if you aren't more modest most girls don't want people seeing their underwear.

We have found evidence like her old blog that the eight year time line was edited much like their dating time line to skip over they dated while she was a child. Which is why we question the whole last two eggs miracles story.
What evidence? 8 years is 8 years married or not. Idk im not defending her cause I know they lie out their asses im just speaking on what I know they put out there.

Yes, they were married 8 years. But, on old blog posts there’s times when both T&A stare they don’t want kids yet/not ready/enjoy just the two of them etc.

I’m not a fertility expert but if they used her last 2 eggs, wouldn’t she no longer have a period and effectively be in early menopause? She’s specifically stated she has an IUD for birth control because it makes her periods less painful.

Her stories just don’t make sense.

I have no idea, I trust what y’all have found more than what bullshit spews from their pipes. Its a shame really.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

UnicornSnark wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:little shorts tights capri leggings or full length leggings under dresses here so kiddo can be active and wear a dress. even if you aren't more modest most girls don't want people seeing their underwear.

We have found evidence like her old blog that the eight year time line was edited much like their dating time line to skip over they dated while she was a child. Which is why we question the whole last two eggs miracles story.
What evidence? 8 years is 8 years married or not. Idk im not defending her cause I know they lie out their asses im just speaking on what I know they put out there.

Yes, they were married 8 years. But, on old blog posts there’s times when both T&A stare they don’t want kids yet/not ready/enjoy just the two of them etc.

I’m not a fertility expert but if they used her last 2 eggs, wouldn’t she no longer have a period and effectively be in early menopause? She’s specifically stated she has an IUD for birth control because it makes her periods less painful.

Her stories just don’t make sense.

I wouldn’t put it past them to lie to the fertility clinic about how long they tried.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

These jerks gave the mailman the flavor of chips that nobody ever wants out of the variety pack from Cosco. Also, those Premier protein drinks were probably something that fatty bought when he was half ass doing keto because Mr Bighead drinks them.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

The whole last two eggs story is complete nonsense. She has completely misled everyone by saying that.
She claims to have endometriosis. In theory, she wouldn’t have endometriosis if she wasn’t ovulating - after all the treatment for endometriosis is to suppress ovulation. The difficulty with getting pregnant with endometriosis is scarring in the Fallopian tubes making it difficult for fertilisation to occur and scarring in the uterus preventing implantation.
If the problem is that she is not ovulating - that’s something different altogether. In theory every girl is born with a lifetime supply of eggs. The problem with not ovulating usually relates to the follicle which releases the egg rather than the egg. In IVF drugs are given to counteract that. Usually the danger is that too many eggs are produced. If they have successfully done that once they can do it again - in theory.
There would be absolutely no way of telling someone they only had two eggs left in their body. That is an unknown. It may be that they only harvested two on that cycle of IVF but that doesn’t mean there’s only two left? Ashley is so stupid, she doesn’t even understand how her own body works! It’s breathtaking how stupid she is!

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I was looking at Adam Busbys IG. In the description of himself he has listed several things that describe him. He listed “fit dad,” which is obviously so very true. Fatboy Waddles IG should read “fat, lazy, pervy dad.”
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

JD386 wrote:These jerks gave the mailman the flavor of chips that nobody ever wants out of the variety pack from Cosco. Also, those Premier protein drinks were probably something that fatty bought when he was half ass doing keto because Mr Bighead drinks them.

Exactly what I thought. They gave them the leftovers of things they didn’t want.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

AthenaA wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:There's an excellent comeback by a teacher that is very heartfelt. I don't know how to post the comments. So I'll just copy it here. It is posted from concern and not bitchy.

As a teacher in Australia a school event does come under the classification of having a reasonable expectation of privacy because it is a school event on school grounds. As a classroom teacher when filming activities I know which children(s) faces to blur out and which can’t be filmed at all for inclusion on the school’s website let alone something published on the broader internet. Until you have been in the trusted position of knowing the intimate details of the lives of children in your care you truly have no idea on the distressing and frightening reasons some children require that privacy and protection. And those children that require that privacy and protection deserve to be able to participate in school events just as much as the next child. From a teacher’s heart I’m just asking that you consider this when choosing to record and publish school events in the future.
That's awesome. So eloquently put. They really are ignorant. They have no idea what they could be exposing the other children in the class to. As has been said, there could be someone escaping a stalker, or an abuser, and they posted the kid's face on the internet for anyone to see. It's not just about the letter of the law.
They make me so angry. And I bet that comment will get deleted. Or they'll have some idiotic comeback about how they don't live in Australia, so go eat a Snickers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I would like to think they are just ignorant but as they have now been told lots of times the reasons some people would need privacy they just don’t care.

I am pleased they didn’t blur out with this one though because we can all see that they were the only kids that didn’t know what to do. So advanced.
You're right. They're not ignorant about this. They're just rude.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Both my mother and I have endometriosis and that excludes us from having an IUD. I don't know if it's a universal thing but multiple doctors [dating back to the early 90s for my mom] have all said the same thing. Increased risks etc. Also I've never heard of anyone using an IUD just for cramps\make periods less severe when there is the implant if you can't remember to take pills, change rings, patches, go for a shot. Although she probably dismissed the shot out of hand because of weight gain.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

But if a woman still has her reproductive organs and her ovaries release an egg every month, it still at least "possible". I guess my question is what happened that she is physically unable to have anymore children? A woman can have endometriosis and still release an egg, its just so much harder to conceive. But these 2 proclaim they believe in miracles so she really should watch how she says things. My personal thought is she still gets a period and her "last 2 eggs" were just the last 2 viable eggs they implanted. I hope that makes sense.
lisajohnson120 wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:
Physically unable to have more children? Did she have a hysterectomy? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fd6108.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

TrashTalk00 wrote:

Yes. Unable, they struggled with infertility for 8 years & the only reason they got pregnant was through trying IVF.

But Tyson will tease "Should we have another?" Every once in a while. Like any agency would let them adopt. Can you imagine the home visit?

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Night lady wrote:But if a woman still has her reproductive organs and her ovaries release an egg every month, it still at least "possible". I guess my question is what happened that she is physically unable to have anymore children? A woman can have endometriosis and still release an egg, its just so much harder to conceive. But these 2 proclaim they believe in miracles so she really should watch how she says things. My personal thought is she still gets a period and her "last 2 eggs" were just the last 2 viable eggs they implanted. I hope that makes sense.
lisajohnson120 wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote: Specifically she has endometriosis.

It makes absolute sense!!

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

lmmomSD wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:

Yes. Unable, they struggled with infertility for 8 years & the only reason they got pregnant was through trying IVF.

But Tyson will tease "Should we have another?" Every once in a while. Like any agency would let them adopt. Can you imagine the home visit?

They’d get run out by the bigs and Bison would make pervy remarks about how he lOoVVVVEs his kids so much it would put off the adoption agency. Asswipe would fake cry about how Jesus planned this and it’s meant to be. Imagine if an agency asked “So Bison we have come across rumors of you contacting minor aged girls at night without your wife or children present.... can you explain?” He’d try to convince them that God led those fan girls to their family and the harmless face-times were monitored by God so all is OK.

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

TrashTalk00 wrote:

So do I. I also battled infertility and had assistance conceiving my kids.

I don’t know if I could have more
Kids because I haven’t tried.

She doesn’t know 100% for sure either.

Ashley it’s ok to say we’re happy with our 4 and don’t want more.

That’s what I say. Im grateful to have the 2 we do.

Harkette
Informer
Informer

GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by Harkette »

Night lady wrote:But if a woman still has her reproductive organs and her ovaries release an egg every month, it still at least "possible". I guess my question is what happened that she is physically unable to have anymore children? A woman can have endometriosis and still release an egg, its just so much harder to conceive. But these 2 proclaim they believe in miracles so she really should watch how she says things. My personal thought is she still gets a period and her "last 2 eggs" were just the last 2 viable eggs they implanted. I hope that makes sense.
lisajohnson120 wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote: Specifically she has endometriosis.

I agree. I think what she means is they got 2 viable embryos and that’s what they transferred.

That is world’s away from “her last 2 eggs.”

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Harkette wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:

So do I. I also battled infertility and had assistance conceiving my kids.

I don’t know if I could have more
Kids because I haven’t tried.

She doesn’t know 100% for sure either.

Ashley it’s ok to say we’re happy with our 4 and don’t want more.

That’s what I say. Im grateful to have the 2 we do.

Same here. In fact, we had decided however many we ended up with from our IVF was it for us. By the way, we paid for the IVF.

We had “unexplained infertility” and both my fertility doctor and OBGYN suggested if we didn’t want any more we should think about birth control because who knows if I could get pregnant on my own now.

Her stories make no sense the majority of the time. Image

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Harkette wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote: Yes self diagnosed.... so again that’s why we question all of it....

I agree. I think what she means is they got 2 viable embryos and that’s what they transferred.

YES! Those were the last 2 eggs THAT THEY RETRIEVED. That doesn’t mean you have no eggs left ever. She’s so ignorant.

Also, her explanation of her lack of eggs sounds more like PCOS rather than endometriosis. I swear she googled symptoms and self diagnosed her own ailments.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Terribly sad that she appears to be so ignorant of her own body especially after having quads. I know the timeline is quite out, the 8 years, so don't where the rest of it stacks up. So many lies anyway who knows what the whole truth is.

By the time I went through IVF in 1981, no internet etc, I spent days and days at the library and beythe time I'd finished I could have taught the doctors I knew so much. lol :P
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

JD386 wrote:
Harkette wrote:
Night lady wrote:But if a woman still has her reproductive organs and her ovaries release an egg every month, it still at least "possible". I guess my question is what happened that she is physically unable to have anymore children? A woman can have endometriosis and still release an egg, its just so much harder to conceive. But these 2 proclaim they believe in miracles so she really should watch how she says things. My personal thought is she still gets a period and her "last 2 eggs" were just the last 2 viable eggs they implanted. I hope that makes sense. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

YES! Those were the last 2 eggs THAT THEY RETRIEVED. That doesn’t mean you have no eggs left ever. She’s so ignorant.

Also, her explanation of her lack of eggs sounds more like PCOS rather than endometriosis. I swear she googled symptoms and self diagnosed her own ailments.

I agree with the PCOS rather than endometriosis. I'm not a doctor but this is what it sounds like. Either way, she has fooled so many people with her last 2 eggs story. I had totally forgotten about her IUD so that right there proves shes still ovulating, therefore, if she didn't have the IUD, theres ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy if shes sexually active, which will remain a mystery because it's so hard to imagine anyone having sex with her husband. Yuck!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I still think they spun a story. Convinced this doctor she was more infertile then she actually was so they could do the gofundme living off others for months and months and they never ever expected to see 4 babies on that ultrasound. If they had they'd have showered and not look like they hadn't bathed in a week at the ultrasound photo. Then those girls right there as poor little shrimp looking babies already were turned into another scam gofundme for medical bills! Feel bad for me I have to go on bedrest! They even spun the twins having twin to twin into a video series on facebook back in the day.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”