Tara Henderson | TaraTheTexashomeThief | Part 2

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | TaraTheTexashomeThief | Part 2

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Do you guys ever get a random house decorating magazine in the post and flip through the pages and feel like it’s all too over the top and crammed? It looks good even though a bit busy but just too much for the real life? That’s what tara reminds me of. Obviously those magazines want to put as many of their products as they can in one room on each page, but nobody in their right mind is ever going to order every item listed. Except Tara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

Here are some of my favourites.
Now she wouldn’t be caught dead with regular wooden furniture or any type of hair/photo/pose that doesn’t scream PERFECT. I wish we got more of this Tara... ponytails, buns, glasses (I guess she used to wear them a long time ago after all!), SNEAKERS so she can be comfy while out and about, and truly candid photos with her family. Not just “here take my photo as I’m posing but we’ll call it candid because I’m looking away”.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

You said it best... staged and lifeless.
Brie wrote:You know, if you scroll down on her IG far enough, you can see what Tara *used* to be like. She was still into fashion and looking cute but she also looked comfortable, she looked so happy with the girls and even before she got pregnant with Shay. They looked like a genuinely happy family and she looked like a genuinely happy mom who loves her daughter/s (depends how far down you scroll). In one of the very very early photos you couldn’t see their furniture but every so often you’ll see a comfy chair/bed and a leopard rug... the rug wouldn’t be my choice but it was *hers*. I miss that Tara.

Now it’s all for show, everything is staged and lifeless. Ugh.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

I agree we miss Tara, Earwig has made Tara uncomfortable and hard to watch, I wish she would break up with Her.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Tara reminds me of the episode of Friends where Rachel bought everything in the Pottery Barn display

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Rkp65i wrote:Also, the kids have no room to play and be kids now that the coffee table is there. Can she even open the drawers on her entertainment center?

That's what the playroom is for in her mind I guess. Even with a playroom I have toy baskets all over my house and I rotate toys.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is Tara planning on getting a new vehicle? Just curious as some said Aaryn had to get it first.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Picture proof is the *one* ornament hung on that tree by a child. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 9bc21b.jpg[/img]

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Anyone think it’s funny how Tara is the only one from the RHOYT that didn’t wish Brianna a happy birthday. Weren’t they such friends not to long ago (even went to Disney twice together and have an “annual” Disney trip planned.) what happened girl?

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

The excitement was just BEAMING off of Adam. Never seen such a forced video that was supposed to be fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

kristieanne87 wrote:Picture proof is the *one* ornament hung on that tree by a child...

I feel like I should thank her for the shout-out with that ponytail after I mentioned missing the old Tara and that she never does anything casual with her hair anymore.
Anonymouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonymouse »

I’m going to go ahead and bet this ones a boy but I think Tera will be like Ragenas mom on “Mean Girls” in 14 years.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I forgot t mention this, but in the vlogs from Aryn's house...oh my God, Baylee's voice! I wanted to shove pencils in my ears. Whyyyyy does she talk like that?! Its like annoying baby talk, but the kid is in school...shouldn't she be over that by now?

Right... I thought it was just me but a) her voice is so annoying and b) I can't understand half of what she is saying... but according to some of Tera's minions it's sooo obvious that B is way above
average in the intelligence department... ffs... some of these people are so dim.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I forgot t mention this, but in the vlogs from Aryn's house...oh my God, Baylee's voice! I wanted to shove pencils in my ears. Whyyyyy does she talk like that?! Its like annoying baby talk, but the kid is in school...shouldn't she be over that by now?

Right... I thought it was just me but a) her voice is so annoying and b) I can't understand half of what she is saying... but according to some of Tera's minions it's sooo obvious that B is way above
average in the intelligence department... ffs... some of these people are so dim.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Baylees voice doesn't bother me as much as Tara's though.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I have no idea how to post a photo on here, but holy shit, look at the back of Shay's hair line at 0:07 in the vlog. Poor girl!!! Those headbands are destroying her hair. You can see the line straight up that's causing an issue with her hair growth. She's completely bald where those headbands sit all day everyday. Tara should be embarrassed for doing that to her 19 month old.
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Anyone think it’s funny how Tara is the only one from the RHOYT that didn’t wish Brianna a happy birthday. Weren’t they such friends not to long ago (even went to Disney twice together and have an “annual” Disney trip planned.) what happened girl?

Tara’s friend Hillary was making fun of Brianna k and Tiffani in a live sometime last month. Maybe something happened with that?
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

username44 wrote:I have no idea how to post a photo on here, but holy shit, look at the back of Shay's hair line at 0:07 in the vlog. Poor girl!!! Those headbands are destroying her hair. You can see the line straight up that's causing an issue with her hair growth. She's completely bald where those headbands sit all day everyday. Tara should be embarrassed for doing that to her 19 month old.
Completely agree! She's not an infant anymore, she doesn't need those earmuff headbands! Her hair growth is so sad. I don't know much about Baylee's infant life but I can't imagine she let her perfect doll have hair like this

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

You’re right! That’s exactly where those bands sit and it’s completely strangled her hair follicles! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0c29f3.jpg[/img]

username44 wrote:I have no idea how to post a photo on here, but holy shit, look at the back of Shay's hair line at 0:07 in the vlog. Poor girl!!! Those headbands are destroying her hair. You can see the line straight up that's causing an issue with her hair growth. She's completely bald where those headbands sit all day everyday. Tara should be embarrassed for doing that to her 19 month old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Mspenny wrote:You’re right! That’s exactly where those bands sit and it’s completely strangled her hair follicles! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0c29f3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Omg, hope your Instagram pics were worth it, Tarantula!

Return to “Tara Henderson”