8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Ruby’s full of ridiculous excuses for why Eve is not in kindergarten. We all know the real reason is because she needed a kid home during the days so she would have content to film for the vlogs. I predict some major schedule changes or another kid “needing” to be homeschooled next year so she can find a way to get more vlog content when al the kids are in school next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Mieke wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I thought Eve turned 5 after the cut off date for kindergarten. I guess their school doesn’t do a PreK or did not want to spend the money.

She is just old enough to be in Kindergarten this year. But Ruby made the stupid comment that she would be the oldest of her class. I don't get why she couldn't go because of that, someone has to be the oldest

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
I would imagine she wants her to be the oldest, if she had started this year, she would have been the youngest. She has always been the youngest in her family, so she really would not know a difference if she was the youngest. I was just always under the impression she missed the deadline. I missed the part where she voluntarily held her back.

Mieke
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mieke »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Mieke wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I thought Eve turned 5 after the cut off date for kindergarten. I guess their school doesn’t do a PreK or did not want to spend the money.

She is just old enough to be in Kindergarten this year. But Ruby made the stupid comment that she would be the oldest of her class. I don't get why she couldn't go because of that, someone has to be the oldest

I would imagine she wants her to be the oldest, if she had started this year, she would have been the youngest. She has always been the youngest in her family, so she really would not know a difference if she was the youngest. I was just always under the impression she missed the deadline. I missed the part where she voluntarily held her back.

Oh sorry, my bad... youngest

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Mieke wrote:

She's been holding both Russel and Evie at home forever. Those who've watched them long enough know this. Ruby even tried to keep Chad at home again but he fought for his right to go back to school and I think his father supported Chad on that.
Evie isn't benefiting sitting at home but keeping Ruby company because Ruby said herself that she's going to feel lonely once all of her kids go to school.
AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlexVause »

I am watching the conversation she had with Russell in the latest video and I was pleasantly surprised. My one criticism is that she said "it's ok to not be strong". She should have told him he IS strong in different ways (I mean, she did that overall, just not after she said he wasn't strong, if that makes sense). His little journal truly was adorable. I'm glad Chad showed up for the conversation as well and was mature about it.

Also, I agree I can't believe Eve is 5. She will be short like Shari for sure. :-o Good for her though that she is a fit little girl, despite the crap her mom feeds her.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I've always really liked Russell and I'm glad this video was made showing his great side. I remember one of the first videos I watched of the 8 Passengers was of Russell sitting at the kitchen counter helping his mother bake bread or cookies or something and getting teary because he was worried about his grandpa. It was so genuine and sweet.
Edit: If she is going to show these private moments for the whole public to see, I'm glad at least that she didn't record the whole meltdown and seemed to respect Russell's space and privacy for the most part.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Russell punched his Dad...omg. That’s a no from me. He’d be getting a stern talking to and in his room to reflect on why that’s not ok. Kid needs redirect his anger. It’s only going to get worse. I think it was great of Ruby to Mother him...but he needs more help. Also..his teachers should be teaching him to use his finger to space out words he’s writing. I have high hopes for him..he just needs more help
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Catface2 wrote:Russell punched his Dad...omg. That’s a no from me. He’d be getting a stern talking to and in his room to reflect on why that’s not ok. Kid needs redirect his anger. It’s only going to get worse. I think it was great of Ruby to Mother him...but he needs more help. Also..his teachers should be teaching him to use his finger to space out words he’s writing. I have high hopes for him..he just needs more help
It's a no, no but the boy is frustrated about something and he' s not being heard as it seems.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone get the vibe that the Griffiths sisters fight over everything? When Ruby was showing the music books she made a point to tell her sisters that these books she actually bought herself and they were not original Griffiths music books. I think those catty bitties fraught and squabbled over everything when younger..prob still do. They’re definitely jealous of each other. That’s probably why they are ALL on yt...competition
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:Did anyone get the vibe that the Griffiths sisters fight over everything? When Ruby was showing the music books she made a point to tell her sisters that these books she actually bought herself and they were not original Griffiths music books. I think those catty bitties fraught and squabbled over everything when younger..prob still do. They’re definitely jealous of each other. That’s probably why they are ALL on yt...competition
Oh yeah. Ellie is always putting Bonnie down and filming her from unflattering angles.
That "my sister is my _best_ friend" pap they shill is BS. I bet Jennifer set them against each other to compete for her attention.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Looks like Ruby’s talk with Chad about teasing Russell went over well... not. When it was time to pick names for the gift exchange, Chad said about 5 times that he didn’t want to pick Russell and whoever picked him would have to get him a puzzle or something.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

freshbalsam wrote:Looks like Ruby’s talk with Chad about teasing Russell went over well... not. When it was time to pick names for the gift exchange, Chad said about 5 times that he didn’t want to pick Russell and whoever picked him would have to get him a puzzle or something.

Ya..that was shitty. Best friends..lol...more like mortal enemies
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Catface2 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:Looks like Ruby’s talk with Chad about teasing Russell went over well... not. When it was time to pick names for the gift exchange, Chad said about 5 times that he didn’t want to pick Russell and whoever picked him would have to get him a puzzle or something.

Siblings don’t have to be best friends. It seems like she forces the girls to be best friends and the boys to be best friends with each other. She has said before about how her daughters will be each other’s best friends for life like they don’t even have a choice. It seems like they aren’t even encouraged to have outside friends besides their siblings and cousins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Ckc717 wrote:
Catface2 wrote:

Siblings don’t have to be best friends. It seems like she forces the girls to be best friends and the boys to be best friends with each other. She has said before about how her daughters will be each other’s best friends for life like they don’t even have a choice. It seems like they aren’t even encouraged to have outside friends besides their siblings and cousins.

I feel like it’s like that because Ruby can’t control other kids or their parents. If she makes her kids each others only friends she thinks that none of them will stray away from the LDS and the family but in reality she is driving them further away from each other.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If the kids stray away from the church, it’s their choice. Nobody can control that. She’s an idiot
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I also have to say, Kevin creeps me out. I feel like he tries to dress too hip for his age on the job..like he’s trying to be hot teacher for the young female students. Eww
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:
Catface2 wrote: Ya..that was shitty. Best friends..lol...more like mortal enemies

I feel like it’s like that because Ruby can’t control other kids or their parents. If she makes her kids each others only friends she thinks that none of them will stray away from the LDS and the family but in reality she is driving them further away from each other.
It's not just that. It's the way she was raised too. They were told they didn't need friends because they had each other. And the way Jennifer raised them is the only way to raise children, so Ruby is carrying the dysfunction on to the next generation (as are her sisters)

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Catface2 wrote:I also have to say, Kevin creeps me out. I feel like he tries to dress too hip for his age on the job..like he’s trying to be hot teacher for the young female students. Eww
Really? I like the way he dresses! He always looks nice and presentable while Ruby and the kids look like they got hit by a bus.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
Ckc717 wrote: Siblings don’t have to be best friends. It seems like she forces the girls to be best friends and the boys to be best friends with each other. She has said before about how her daughters will be each other’s best friends for life like they don’t even have a choice. It seems like they aren’t even encouraged to have outside friends besides their siblings and cousins.

It's not just that. It's the way she was raised too. They were told they didn't need friends because they had each other. And the way Jennifer raised them is the only way to raise children, so Ruby is carrying the dysfunction on to the next generation (as are her sisters)

Exactly, it’s history repeating itself. Look at Ruby and her siblings; they all fight for attention and whose better. That’s not normal nor healthy for siblings. My in laws are like that, too. Now my husband and his siblings are grown up and in different stages of their lives and don’t have anything in common but also don’t have a ton of friends.
I am happy to say my brothers are not my best friends!
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

Catface2 wrote:I also have to say, Kevin creeps me out. I feel like he tries to dress too hip for his age on the job..like he’s trying to be hot teacher for the young female students. Eww
Right? Like dude, you're not Indiana Jones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”