ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Swedishgirlses wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Idk if theyre sick bc they dont go places. I mean that very well could contribute to it. But i think the biggest reason besides that is bc their hygiene is so so bad. Kids put their hands in their mouths and stuff. I never see kk enforcing hand hygiene even after using the potty. They never wash their hands. Do gross! And they eat with their dirty hands too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's most likely that they got really bad immune systems and keren brings germs home from her daily starbucks trips and then the smallest least harmful germ to us normal people makes the kids sick.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Also you know at least one of those kids pees in that bath at night.. they sit in there forever. So the other just swims in the other ones pee. They never wash their hands. Jackson constantly throws diapers away, no hand sanitizer anywhere. They are cooped up in their home so when they finally do leave the house, like Jackson went to the store and rode in the cart... he gets sick because his immune system sucks from being caged all the time.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Swedishgirlses wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I really hope Keren is stepping up in private and being a good friend. Corrina is clearly going through something.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e95e54.jpg[/img]

Full blown anxiety attack but she got time to tweet? Nahh

Anxiety attacks effect everyone differently lol she doesn’t necessarily have to be hiding in a corner rocking back and forth... some people could be going through one and you’d have no idea by just looking at them.

Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Swedishgirlses »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I really hope Keren is stepping up in private and being a good friend. Corrina is clearly going through something.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e95e54.jpg[/img]

Full blown anxiety attack but she got time to tweet? Nahh

Anxiety attacks effect everyone differently lol she doesn’t necessarily have to be hiding in a corner rocking back and forth... some people could be going through one and you’d have no idea by just looking at them.

I don't find it genuine when people does this. It's like people taking selfies when they cry. It just screams "give me attention". Clearly she is going through something though.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

Seriously. KK are the worst kind of people. Of course Jackson got to go to the store with Khoa by himself again. They were literally just talking about how sick Jackson was, Keren said he had a fever. So let’s take him out and expose other people’s kids to his germs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

kels0413 wrote:Seriously. KK are the worst kind of people. Of course Jackson got to go to the store with Khoa by himself again. They were literally just talking about how sick Jackson was, Keren said he had a fever. So let’s take him out and expose other people’s kids to his germs! Image

Uh hello, she’s treading carelessly. Come on guys, she’s living her bio. Image (HEAVY sarcasm in case anyone thinks I’m supporting her)

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Swedishgirlses wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:Full blown anxiety attack but she got time to tweet? Nahh

I don't find it genuine when people does this. It's like people taking selfies when they cry. It just screams "give me attention". Clearly she is going through something though.

I have anxiety attacks quite regularly and I'm one of these people you wouldn't see if I had one. One thing I will definitely not think of is posting it on social media. I just try to stop it. I agree there are a lot of people nowadays wanting attention for it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Mieke wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote: Anxiety attacks effect everyone differently lol she doesn’t necessarily have to be hiding in a corner rocking back and forth... some people could be going through one and you’d have no idea by just looking at them.

I have anxiety attacks quite regularly and I'm one of these people you wouldn't see if I had one. One thing I will definitely not think of is posting it on social media. I just try to stop it. I agree there are a lot of people nowadays wanting attention for it!

Same. I have severe anxiety attacks that nobody other than my fiancé even knows about, and I never post about my struggles. I actually see both sides of this. I think posting it is very attention seeking, BUT I can kind of see why someone in Corrina’s position might. It’s kind of a unique situation where her popularity and people not respecting personal space and privacy can make things worse, so I see why she would say that to try to make people realize whatever they’ve done is not okay and that it actually affects her. It’s very conflicting to me.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I have anxiety and I know how much panic attacks suck. I’m not going to say she’s lying because I know how that feels. My whole point was either way she’s in something right now and I hope Keren can pull it together to be a friend for her. Corrina deleted her insta. She’s probably got people blowing up her phone sending messages and tweets asking why. Whatever caused her to do it she can’t escape it with people begging to know why.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Keren was more worried that her 3 year old with a basic cold would stop breathing in the middle of the night than her almost 4 month old who not only sleeps with heaps of blankets but also in an upright rocker that could cause positional asphyxiation!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

So jackson feels like hes running a fever and spends the whole night coughing and feeling sick and khoa brings him to multiple stores to get even more people sick. They dont care about anyone. He also gets them donuts for breakfast instead of giving them fruit to help give him vitamins to fight off the bug he has. Then they spend the whole time playing with water balloons instead of having jackson sleep and get better. Geez dude...

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ChelsB123 wrote:Khang and CiCi had their baby, Kingsley Beckham Nguyen. Not keen on the name but she’s adorable!

That is straight up a boy name

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ChelsB123 wrote:Khang and CiCi had their baby, Kingsley Beckham Nguyen. Not keen on the name but she’s adorable!

I've never met a boy named Kingsley! Only girls!
Its crazy how names are perceived differently in differnt parts of the world

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lilbambi wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

I've never met a boy named Kingsley! Only girls!
Its crazy how names are perceived differently in differnt parts of the world

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Ive met one girl named KINsley but every guy i know including the famous youtuber kingsley has had the name kingsley. I mean KING has a masculine connotation no?

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Gingermane wrote:
kels0413 wrote:Finally watched the vlog from today. 45 minutes late to an appointment?! How fucking rude. And they thought it was funny. Stopped for Starbucks even though they were late. They’re so inconsiderate.

bruh, if I’m 10 minutes late I have to reschedule.

Yes! So many places will also fee you.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why do they let the boys run around naked when it’s chilly out and theyre sick. Or anytime outside. Pedophiles bugs splinters dirt can get places. Ick

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

kels0413 wrote:Seriously. KK are the worst kind of people. Of course Jackson got to go to the store with Khoa by himself again. They were literally just talking about how sick Jackson was, Keren said he had a fever. So let’s take him out and expose other people’s kids to his germs! Image

I wonder if they’re up to date in vaccines. They never go to the doctor

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Keren was more worried that her 3 year old with a basic cold would stop breathing in the middle of the night than her almost 4 month old who not only sleeps with heaps of blankets but also in an upright rocker that could cause positional asphyxiation!

If king Jackson ain't breathing, nobody is!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Your kids have the flu and a little high temprature, not the black plague jeez. And how did something get so quick from Utah to Orlando lol?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0b367a.jpg[/img]

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I’m so confused how Keren as a MOTHER can not know how many of her kids are left home in HER care. When Khoa got home from getting doughnuts. She was so surprised Khoa had left and said “you took all 3 of them??” So she was sleeping that whole time I assume, what if Khoa had left one of the kids at home to be in her care?? I’m so confused at 1) the lack of communication between keren and khoa and 2) her lack of care to be a parent to her children.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Keren was more worried that her 3 year old with a basic cold would stop breathing in the middle of the night than her almost 4 month old who not only sleeps with heaps of blankets but also in an upright rocker that could cause positional asphyxiation!

Not to mention she’s NEVER that concerned when Landon has a fever for weeks lmao I’m sure King Jackson will be in the drs office tomorrow morning.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”