larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by larissaledingham »

ZapRowsdower wrote:Omg this could be Bonnie's next mani! Hahaha

Have you seen the ones floating around Instagram with the attaching hair to the nails, its discusting

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

larissaledingham wrote:
ZapRowsdower wrote:Omg this could be Bonnie's next mani! Hahaha

Have you seen the ones floating around Instagram with the attaching hair to the nails, its discusting

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
There's all kinds of sick ones. There's one where they put live ants in the nails.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7e3258.jpg[/img]
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Anyone see Jareds instastory? Bonnie is shoveling cookies in her mouth. If shes not careful, her ultra special fairy fat will come back!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sickandtired wrote:Anyone see Jareds instastory? Bonnie is shoveling cookies in her mouth. If shes not careful, her ultra special fairy fat will come back!
That's okay she'll just make another appointment with the cosmetic surgeon. She is never giving up sweets. Their eating habits are atrocious.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:Anyone see Jareds instastory? Bonnie is shoveling cookies in her mouth. If shes not careful, her ultra special fairy fat will come back!
That's okay she'll just make another appointment with the cosmetic surgeon. She is never giving up sweets. Their eating habits are atrocious.
At this point it's safe to say she has a sugar addiction but is woefully uneducated and belligerently lacking in knowledge that she isn't even aware of it. I mean, it took her until being in her thirties AND as a mother of four children and until AFTER plastic freaking surgery for her to understand how to reduce something as basic as sodium in her diet!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

Scamper1 wrote:
KayCeeee wrote:Bonnie posted a picture of Cody and Boston with "brown face" and wrote that the boys wanted to dress like Juanito Bandito and she's "not complaining ;)." The actor that portrays this character is, unsurprisingly, blonde-haired, blue-eyed white male. The fact that this family continually supports and adores this unapologetically racist show and allows their children to propagate racist Latino/Hispanic stereotypes is revolting and proves how woefully ignorant they are. You have to be exceptionally out of touch and insensitive to be posting something like that in nearly 2019. It's actually incredible. I hope she apologizes.

Article about it below:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/02/16/ ... omplaints/
Where did she post the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She posted it in her instagram story. It's no longer there so either it was up before Boston's infamous butt-groping clip and up for over 24 hours (isn't that how they work?) or she got a lot of back-lash and took it down. I thought about screen-shotting it but didn't want to contribute to spreading such a racist picture around.
episa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by episa »

Boston has groped her butt many times, many times, and he has said that «I love your butt mom» many times too. It creeps me out!

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

episa wrote:Boston has groped her butt many times, many times, and he has said that «I love your butt mom» many times too. It creeps me out!

Wait until he does that to a teacher or another adult. It won't be so funny then. She needs to teach her children manners and boundaries.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I haven’t watched Bonnie in god knows how long. But it sounds like she’s slowly turning into the parents from Daddy Of Five with her bullying tactics. We all know what happened to them.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I remember that old chant..Stop, No, Don’t touch me there! This is my no no square. While you use hand signals and make an air square from chest to pelvic region. It was a good visual. :D
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Sickandtired wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:What is wrong with her?? I just saw the instagram story of Boston touching her butt. She thinks everything is soo hilarious.
It grossed me out! My 4 year old tried to touch my butt a couple of times, and I explained to him we don't touch people there. He learned not too.
I found that so incredibly odd. That's putting it nicely. It would be one thing if he walked by and patted her butt, maybe trying to be a funny little kid and went on his merry way... but she let him stand there rubbing all over it. Then, she had the bright idea to post it online for several hundred thousand people. Not only will this be embarrassing to him one day, but it's really inappropriate for a mom/adult to allow. It was borderline for me as far as reporting it but I wasn't sure how to report an instastory. I wonder if her manager sees this and how he can continue to represent her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
episa wrote:Boston has groped her butt many times, many times, and he has said that «I love your butt mom» many times too. It creeps me out!

Wait until he does that to a teacher or another adult. It won't be so funny then. She needs to teach her children manners and boundaries.
She has done the same thing to them in videos-- squeezed their butts and talked about how much she loves them (the kids' butts) so it's definitely a learned behavior.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

She has done the same thing to them in videos-- squeezed their butts and talked about how much she loves them (the kids' butts) so it's definitely a learned behavior.

"Just look at their bodies!!!!" :|
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Boston will do anything to get his moms attention and affection. The way she's been feeling herself lately, and the way Joel focuses on her butt, it's only natural that Boston would pick up on that.

This is all incredibly sad. Those poor kids are being damaged by their self-centered parents. This is not going to end well.
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

is she serious with just about every video just being her smug face in the thumbnail? and then she does a collab with a make up youtuber, they do a video on the other girls channel where they switch makeup (super gross and unhygienic) but then she thinks a good video for her channel is just them watching videos of more bonnie?! she is so obsessed with herself. Its definitely the Bonnie Hoellein channel through and through.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I cannot stand the way she bosses Joel around. When is he going to man up and get a real job away from that controlling witch? You can only be treated like that for so long. Let's just hope he doesn't snap one day.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

ba1006 wrote:I cannot stand the way she bosses Joel around. When is he going to man up and get a real job away from that controlling witch? You can only be treated like that for so long. Let's just hope he doesn't snap one day.
Joel is use to not having a job and getting that youtube money! He won't go get a job, just like jared wont either! Vlogging made them lazy!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

On her IG she made the kids sit on the floor while she gave them a cookie and told them they could sit and watch the banana bread bake in the oven. Oh joy! What fun! NOT. She said banana bread and milk was for dinner! Holy shit
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Catface2 wrote:On her IG she made the kids sit on the floor while she gave them a cookie and told them they could sit and watch the banana bread bake in the oven. Oh joy! What fun! NOT. She said banana bread and milk was for dinner! Holy shit
Im sorry, those cookies look so disgusting! Also, if my mother told me I had to sit and watch bread bake I would laugh thinking she was joking! How BORING!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

You just know Jennifer had her kids sit and watch things bake, and that’s part of the reason they all worship the ground she now walks on. It’s Narcissistic grooming at its finest.

Joel ought to be ashamed of himself for letting things spiral so far out of control.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”