GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

JD386 wrote:
Donits wrote:Publicly professing his love for his wife so people forget he's actually in love with little girls
It’s funny because you never see her professing her love to him. He’s an extremely insecure man. He also for some reason thinks Ass is the hottest woman on the planet. He thinks she’s some trophy that he won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m betting she makes some comment now that you mentioned it here. He’ll make her do it to show she supports him. I’m sure she’ll be holding back the puke as she writes it. She is just average looking. She is not drop dead gorgeous or even remotely pretty. What she is is fake. Everything about her is fake. Hair color, eyebrows, lips, Botox injections, boobs. What else am I missing? Guess he’s never heard that a happy relationship is one you never hear about. A happy relationship is not broadcast all over social media. The ones that do are the people who are insecure and the people that need validation from others. He tries too hard to show others that they are happy. People who are truly happy don’t have to profess their love on social media. He gets a lot of responses from the little girl KADs saying how wonderful he is. Puke! They are so young, they don’t understand how he is manipulating the situation. If my husband did that shit, I’d be so embarrassed. The only person that needs to know how much he loves me is me and I already know it without him posting shit like that on social media. Of course my husband isn’t trying to make up to me or show KADs that he is some great person after getting busted talking to little girls like fatboy did.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gram3 wrote:This comment on YouTube might give a hint at what they've been deleting.

"She's not crying over perfect spaced ornaments. Watch the vlog for proof. She's a wonderful loving mother."

Must have been sane people criticizing Gassley and delete squadron comes out. The above comment is such total bullshit. She is not a wonderful loving mother. These KADs are insane or 12 or 80 years old.
I think they both are worthless pieces of fuck as parents. They should never have had kids. They are too immature, selfish, narcissistic, and stupid to be anyones parent. The KAD say that they are great parents, that they have so much patience, and they wish they were their parents. Please. They only show what they want to show dumb shits. They’re not going to show them losing their shit because the girls don’t listen or fight. They’re not going to show fatboy and Asswipe fighting. They are going to show the things they want you to think goes on in their house all the time. They want everyone to think they are perfect and have a certain image to uphold. It’s all BS and manipulated. Are y’all KAD too stupid to see that?
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

lmmomSD wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Fashion Sunday? Really? You think so highly of your clothing style that you think it’s fashion? Y’all look like fucking idiots that don’t own a mirror. She shops at Nordstrom and his clothes are from Costco? He is getting wider and wider. He’s as wide as one of the doors. She looks horrendous in whatever the fuck she is wearing and those shoes/ankle boots she has on don’t go with that outfit at all. Of course he has on his same ol’ ugly, smelly shoes he always wears. Asswipe, no amount of sit-ups you do is going to help you. You are getting to be as wide as fatboy.
Those booties of hers so don't go with that outfit, and I am FAR from fashionable. And Tyabetes looks like he's wearing slippers. They all look awful.
And the one on the far left-- she looks like she's grimacing, not smiling.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
A$$ley is just trying to be like Jalynn Schroeder. She's one of the top lip$hit sellers and is really into fashion. A$$ley is so pathetic and unoriginal.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

GA Peach70 wrote:
gram3 wrote:This comment on YouTube might give a hint at what they've been deleting.

"She's not crying over perfect spaced ornaments. Watch the vlog for proof. She's a wonderful loving mother."

Must have been sane people criticizing Gassley and delete squadron comes out. The above comment is such total bullshit. She is not a wonderful loving mother. These KADs are insane or 12 or 80 years old.
I think they both are worthless pieces of fuck as parents. They should never have had kids. They are too immature, selfish, narcissistic, and stupid to be anyones parent. The KAD say that they are great parents, that they have so much patience, and they wish they were their parents. Please. They only show what they want to show dumb shits. They’re not going to show them losing their shit because the girls don’t listen or fight. They’re not going to show fatboy and Asswipe fighting. They are going to show the things they want you to think goes on in their house all the time. They want everyone to think they are perfect and have a certain image to uphold. It’s all BS and manipulated. Are y’all KAD too stupid to see that?
Ah Peachy, you do so have a way with words. :)

I've said for some time that the whole thing is a farce. They are so immature, greedy and lazy. I read the comments on their vlog and I can't believe I've just watched the same vlog that people are commenting on. It sometimes makes me question my own sanity. Then I'll see a comment or come on here and think, phew, I'm not going mad.

Their money is their money and it's for them to spend any way they want. But seriously, how many fucking decorations do they need. And then there's Halloween and fall and thanksgiving and Easter. And $92 worth of soap. $92!!!!! that's a lot of washing,.,.,.,.something. :) And eating out and frigging Minkies. When was the last time anyone saw Bentley being walked? Or a drive somewhere with the bikes all together. Nup, it 's all about me, me, me, and us, us, us and how wonderful we are meanwhile taking the girls to a party in pullups. They are seriously delusional. I'm not a spiteful or hateful person and I can't explain why this family gets under my skin so much but they do and it annoys the shit out me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Asswipe answered a comment on QTK IG about switching the girls up instead of the same order for every picture. She said “no way man! Then in 20 years when they ask what order they are in I won’t know. Hahah I put them in birth order always for photos. It’s the way my ocd mind needs it to be.” If you can’t tell your own kids apart and have to have them in birth order than you really are more of a pathetic loser parent that I thought. You have OCD? Bullshit! There is no way in hell either one of them have OCD.

Fatboy posted a picture on his IG stories. I wish my phone would cooperate so I could post a picture. It’s a picture of Assface on a make believe Vogue magazine cover. He says “this could be real.” No. No it couldn’t. She is not pretty enough and she is too old. She definitely doesn’t have the body for it. Maybe he thinks so in Greedturd make believe land where it’s ok for a almost 40 year old man to talk to little girls and invite them to bring their sleeping bags over but not here in the real world.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 590ad0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Or this weird one. He's working way too hard to pretend everything was so innocent with the fan pages. Even less time he can spend with his kids because doing weird edits on pics is now part of his 1586 hour work week.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d6f5b4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
That looks like a poster for a Hitchcock movie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter has been watching Super Nanny on YouTube the past couple of days.
I would so love to see her ream these two a new one

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

TrashTalk00 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Asswipe answered a comment on QTK IG about switching the girls up instead of the same order for every picture. She said “no way man! Then in 20 years when they ask what order they are in I won’t know. Hahah I put them in birth order always for photos. It’s the way my ocd mind needs it to be.” If you can’t tell your own kids apart and have to have them in birth order than you really are more of a pathetic loser parent that I thought. You have OCD? Bullshit! There is no way in hell either one of them have OCD.

Fatboy posted a picture on his IG stories. I wish my phone would cooperate so I could post a picture. It’s a picture of Assface on a make believe Vogue magazine cover. He says “this could be real.” No. No it couldn’t. She is not pretty enough and she is too old. She definitely doesn’t have the body for it. Maybe he thinks so in Greedturd make believe land where it’s ok for a almost 40 year old man to talk to little girls and invite them to bring their sleeping bags over but not here in the real world.
But in the most recent photo isnt that Esme on the far left?? Esme then Indie??? Indie was born first I thought. And I seen people saying that was Esme on the far left because of her facial expressions. Im confused

No, they're in birth order in that picture. It's just a bad picture of indie!
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

lmmomSD wrote: That looks like a poster for a Hitchcock movie.

Sure does. "The Birds" comes to mind. Ashley must remind Tyson of a horror movie.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Feebz wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: That looks like a poster for a Hitchcock movie.

Sure does. "The Birds" comes to mind. Ashley must remind Tyson of a horror movie.
ETA which is kind of fitting given that the botox / fillers / seneshit have made her look like a circus clown. Oh and the screeching. That non stop screeching.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ohhh, that could be incorporated into a thread title: Greedner Make Believe Land. Or something clever like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I agree... total BS. In the beginning, Ashley was constantly mentioning Tyler’s OCD. But now magically she has OCD?! Have we even heard Tyler mention his OCD lately? Maybe it’s like a magic cape & they can trade it back and forth to wear. Or maybe it’s just one more of their billion lies that they’ve unraveled all by themselves. Image

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I personally get very offended at their references to OCD - because as someone whose life is so adversely affected by such a debilitating condition, these two numpties have no idea whatsoever what it is!

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

I gotta laugh OCD, she wasn't OCD when there was over a month worth of dirty laundry on the guest room floor, or when the sink is full of dishes all night waiting for the nash to come and clean them.
The only thing she is OCD about is dressing her toddlers the same and putting them in order for the camera and that's not OCD that's just plain weird.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Mervellla wrote:I personally get very offended at their references to OCD - because as someone whose life is so adversely affected by such a debilitating condition, these two numpties have no idea whatsoever what it is!

Absolutely! I do not experience it first hand but watch my SIL deal with her hubby and it is awful to watch. It is absolutely heartbreaking at times for both of them. Tubby and Dumbass have no clue about real life outside their bubble. It is sickening.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Can we start a game of what the Feral Four will get for Christmas? We might as well have fun before we get irritated by the excessive presents that will unload

I’ll start :): this house, Times 4

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fb1929.jpg[/img]

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Hey, TyPervert ... just in case you haven’t prayed to your Heavenly Father for healing of your insidious obsession with young girls, I’ll leave this here for you. Although I personally believe in the power of prayer, I’m not sure it’s enough for you. You need professional help, you sick POS.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Wgchick22 wrote:Can we start a game of what the Feral Four will get for Christmas? We might as well have fun before we get irritated by the excessive presents that will unload

I’ll start :): this house, Times 4

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fb1929.jpg[/img]

I think it will be one of these.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c24ca9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f800e0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0dbe07.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

Something_Relevant wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:

But in the most recent photo isnt that Esme on the far left?? Esme then Indie??? Indie was born first I thought. And I seen people saying that was Esme on the far left because of her facial expressions. Im confused

No, they're in birth order in that picture. It's just a bad picture of indie!
Wow I could of sworn. Indie is my fav, shes the cutest but that picture looked like a face Esme would make.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RUKiddingMe wrote:I gotta laugh OCD, she wasn't OCD when there was over a month worth of dirty laundry on the guest room floor, or when the sink is full of dishes all night waiting for the nash to come and clean them.
The only thing she is OCD about is dressing her toddlers the same and putting them in order for the camera and that's not OCD that's just plain weird.

Mother of the year says it’s so she can tell them apart in years to come. Dumb bitch doesn’t even know which kid is which. Maybe if she spent more time with them instead of slathering on the Seneshit and looking at herself in the camera, she would be able to tell her own children apart. What a moron.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 51680e.jpg[/img]

Surely a KAD will send 4 of these

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”