Aaryn Williams part 18

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by vandelynn »

thewhisper wrote:I mean, I’ll run in the house when our garage is shut and I bring my keys. No way am I unloading 4 kids to run in for a few seconds to grab a snack or something.

Susan, we drive around to look at decorations every year!! It’s been awesome memories with our kids. We usually make a big batch of hot chocolate to take in thermoses. Love it!
I have some of the best memories from this time of year. We would go get dinner and then my Mom would just drive us all through the local neighborhoods looking at lights. It's one of my favorite memories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

spicycat wrote:first time poster here! I’ve been lurking for a couple months though. I first found Aaryn when skyla was a newborn and I loved her! I used to watch her videos religiously until she moved to Georgia then it was more sparely. I originally thought she was so down to earth and sweet but as time went on I really got turned off. I completely stopped watching her after she moved back to Texas. She’s so materialistic and tries to make up for it and be relatable it’s sad i thought she changed from her BB years but I don’t think so. You guys are surely entertaining though! Glad I finally saw the light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome! Maybe this will encourage all the other lurkers. Come and join!!! You know you want to and we welcome you :)

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

tansmom731 wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster here. I came across Aaryn's channel when I was pregnant and was put on bedrest for 4 months. I really liked her when they lived in Katy but, like everybody else has said, she started to change when they moved to Georgia. She was still somewhat tolerable then. Now I can't stand the bitch which is sad because her videos got me through some long days. How I came across this site was I googled "Does anyone think Aaryn Williams is an alcoholic?" and this popped up. How more people didn't notice, before she got pregnant, she always had wine in her hand after Starbucks time is beyond me. Between watching her obvious favouritism to the devil spawn child over sweet Adeline, the pity party miscarriage leggings, her sick obsession with getting pregnant asap to get her ugly gas hog mom wheels, being a SAHM and having a nanny, and feeling the need to show every dime she spends I'm so over her. I'm sure other people are going to get sick of her soon too. Her minions have to be 17 year olds who think her life is something to look up to. Scary. We don't need anymore Erwins in our world.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Welcome all lurkers!!!

youngmom_2346
Talker
Talker

Unread post by youngmom_2346 »

she didn't even buy the car. its just a lease
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... ad03ad.jpg[/img]

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Skyla listens to nick because she respects him.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

youngmom_2346 wrote:she didn't even buy the car. its just a lease
She said in the video she wasn't leasing again because she was already over miles.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

MiloandMax wrote:
She said in the video she wasn't leasing again because she was already over miles.
Pretty sure they bought this one.

Anyway at the end when she's talking about discipline they both had such a fucking hard time answering that question because THEY DON'T DISCIPLINE SKYLA AT ALL! surprise surprise. I was rolling my eyes at her that whole time.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

jcb927 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:

Anyway at the end when she's talking about discipline they both had such a fucking hard time answering that question because THEY DON'T DISCIPLINE SKYLA AT ALL! surprise surprise. I was rolling my eyes at her that whole time.

Yep, and she says all she does is ignore her when she’s bad.... yes girl, we’re all well aware you let her act like an obnoxious whiney ass brat and pay absolutely no attention to it.

She is such a shitty person.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

jcb927 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:

Yep, and she says all she does is ignore her when she’s bad.... yes girl, we’re all well aware you let her act like an obnoxious whiney ass brat and pay absolutely no attention to it.

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

She didn't vet the car out before buying it? She is soo confused about all the features. If I'm gonna drop 90k on a car, I'm gonna know what it does.
This was probably the most boring vlog till date. She didn't bother editing at all. Long, awkward pauses while Nick orders taco bell.
That viewer was asking about disciplining in the niiiicest most kiss-ass way possible so she doesn't get blocked and blasted by Erwin. Yes Erwin sweetie, we know you don't know what you're doing. That you just "give in". That you just ignore her. That's it's just sooooo hard. It'll just get easier from here, don't worry.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

vandelynn wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Xoangelicchic wrote: Wash and blow dry. She’s probably spending around $100/week. Where I live most places charge $35+tip

Guys ! She is literally to the point where she cannot and will not do anything for herself including washing and blowdrying her own hair! I think she has a mental disorder I mean she has to make other people do every single thing for for she won't even make her kids a home cooked meal besides some eggs that take 10 minutes all of their other meals have to be pre packaged. She has to have someone wash and blow dry her hair take care of her kids she can't make their own food. If you can't do any of those things then you are not considered a mom

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That is straight up laziness. Her Mom and Nick must be soooooo proud of her!! Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
LolImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

jcb927 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Wait did I hear Nick say something about the dealership guy leaving the gun in their old car? Aaryn carries? Or did I misunderstand that?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Damn all those double posts! Idk what’s happening- sorry!

But... how is she so clueless about all the car features? she claims she did so much research but seems like a clueless bimbo. She just wanted to get the most expensive car to help her “status”. She’s trying SO HARD to be just like Amanda.

She’s truly such a spoiled, rude, unoriginal, ungrateful person.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

glorygirl920 wrote:Wait did I hear Nick say something about the dealership guy leaving the gun in their old car? Aaryn carries? Or did I misunderstand that?

I heard that too! I was a little shocked she carries a gun around in her car with her two toddlers. And i say it like that because I've seen on the vlogs her let skyla come sit in the front while parked. It would only take a second for her to get out to do something and skyla could open the glove compartment. That's terrifying to even think about.
Last edited by Brittanymariex3 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 6f0a15.png[/img]

Another example of how she only cares about status

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well I mean, the gun won't just go off in there. But I'm surprised she would carry one tbh. She doesn't seem the type.
Brittanymariex3 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Wait did I hear Nick say something about the dealership guy leaving the gun in their old car? Aaryn carries? Or did I misunderstand that?

I heard that too! I was a little shocked she carries a gun around in her car with her two toddlers.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm so confused about how she'll get the new baby in....
beachgirl2000 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 6f0a15.png[/img]

Another example of how she only cares about status

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

MiloandMax wrote:
She would have been better off leasing it even if she goes over the miles. She is going to be so upside down on that car in two years

Return to “Aaryn Williams”