Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

chloe6124 wrote:You don’t get diabetes from eating to much candy or sugar. You get it because you gain a ton of weight of you are on a medication. And for that to happen you already have to be predispositioned for it. Then the weight gain or medication or something else triggers it. People that say to much candy or carbs make you diabetic just don’t know what they are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gestational diabetes is a lot different than type 1 or 2

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Brittany and her house reminds me of Jenelle and the land from teen mom. lol
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

funkycat123 wrote:Brittany and her house reminds me of Jenelle and the land from teen mom. lol
lmao yes!! I’ve been thinking that since the beginning ImageImageImageImage

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

It makes me so mad that she’s basically saying that he depression is gone and nothing since the beginning of the year! How in the hell can she call it depression if she hasn’t experienced ANYTHING since day February? Maybe it is mild but even in my GOOD depression months, I still have a moment or day where I see it again.

Was she ever told that she definitely had depression?

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

AcaBetic99 wrote:It makes me so mad that she’s basically saying that he depression is gone and nothing since the beginning of the year! How in the hell can she call it depression if she hasn’t experienced ANYTHING since day February? Maybe it is mild but even in my GOOD depression months, I still have a moment or day where I see it again.

Maybe she thought she had depression because she was so unhappy being with Ean.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Holy shit they eat out so much. Yesterday’s vlog was footage from Saturday and Sunday. They filmed the haul Saturday night, where frank talked about how they went to Mod Pizza for lunch that day and then Longhorn for dinner. Then in the vlog you see that same day she got a large peppermint shake from Chick-fil-a, and then they went and got Krispy Kreme a little bit after that. Sunday they went to iHop and then ordered pizza for dinner. They must spend hundreds of dollars a week on eating out.

Also, they waited until 2 weeks before they close to get their washer and dryer, and then they were annoyed that they were having trouble getting it delivered when they need it. You’re closing 4 days before Christmas dumbfucks. That’s the craziest time of the year for retail deliveries! Maybe you should’ve thought about that when you decided to wait until last minute to get it.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Daffodil82 wrote:
AcaBetic99 wrote:It makes me so mad that she’s basically saying that he depression is gone and nothing since the beginning of the year! How in the hell can she call it depression if she hasn’t experienced ANYTHING since day February? Maybe it is mild but even in my GOOD depression months, I still have a moment or day where I see it again.

Maybe she thought she had depression because she was so unhappy being with Ean.
But supposedly she was depressed when Aria was like one. She said in the video about her depression that she felt anxiety attacks and depression and shit. So all those years, she just kept having kid after kid with Ean while she was depressed? Bullshit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Holy shit they eat out so much. Yesterday’s vlog was footage from Saturday and Sunday. They filmed the haul Saturday night, where frank talked about how they went to Mod Pizza for lunch that day and then Longhorn for dinner. Then in the vlog you see that same day she got a large peppermint shake from Chick-fil-a, and then they went and got Krispy Kreme a little bit after that. Sunday they went to iHop and then ordered pizza for dinner. They must spend hundreds of dollars a week on eating out.

Also, they waited until 2 weeks before they close to get their washer and dryer, and then they were annoyed that they were having trouble getting it delivered when they need it. You’re closing 4 days before Christmas dumbfucks. That’s the craziest time of the year for retail deliveries! Maybe you should’ve thought about that when you decided to wait until last minute to get it.

Or get it delivered to the apartment this week and move them yourselves Image
Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

Im sorry that last steamy tea video was terrible , we all know brit isnt "normal" with how she goes about her son (honestly idk how i would act if i knew i would have to bury my child) but to keep saying "he will die before you " etc thats such a cunty and heartless thing to say when you know she in fact does read and watch the drama .. even for drama you should be ashamed of yourself .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

She says no ones ever taught her how to wrap, can she not watch a YouTube video to see how it is done?
She's a ditz and annoys me so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Idk what the point of the “tell me something you think about me and I’ll say if it’s right or wrong” insta story was for. Would she really agree to being stuck up or not caring about Nolan’s diagnosis?

I’ve never seen 2 people take so long to find a washer/dryer they liked. I feel like they’ve been talking about it forever.

I literally can’t believe she “doesn’t know how to wrap presents”. I was never taught either, but by observing throughout my life, I was able to figure it out by the time I was like 13.

Anyone see her insta story of Harlow crying? I feel like all B does is laugh when she’s acting out. There’s been multiple instances of her hitting or behaving negatively and Brit just laughs or mumbles “oh my gosh” and never corrects her.

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Maybe I'm crazy, but this is how I tend to pick out my long term (used at least once a week for five years) appliances: 1. Check Consumer Reports, decide on a brand/make model after maybe a half hour of research. 2. Go to store or arrange online buying. 3. Get the damn thing and enjoy. If I have to make multiple trips to the store the whole thing shouldn't take more than 4 hours total. Goodness Britney. Also she makes YouTube videos for a living...me personally whenever I don't know how to do something visual I YouTube it...it usually helps me. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... s+presents
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Is there still no mention of a 400k giveaway? Britch is awful. She forgets how she got where she is... her "fans". Tara Henderson is going to do daily giveaways for when she hits 200k.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

freshbalsam wrote:Idk what the point of the “tell me something you think about me and I’ll say if it’s right or wrong” insta story was for. Would she really agree to being stuck up or not caring about Nolan’s diagnosis?

I’ve never seen 2 people take so long to find a washer/dryer they liked. I feel like they’ve been talking about it forever.

I literally can’t believe she “doesn’t know how to wrap presents”. I was never taught either, but by observing throughout my life, I was able to figure it out by the time I was like 13.

Anyone see her insta story of Harlow crying? I feel like all B does is laugh when she’s acting out. There’s been multiple instances of her hitting or behaving negatively and Brit just laughs or mumbles “oh my gosh” and never corrects her.

Not surprised she cant wrap presents. She clearly has no knowledge on wrapping other anatomy either ImageImageImageImage
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I know this is Britt’s thread but I just want to say how bad I feel for Alyssa.

In her new vid she said Laura had been cheating on her for an entire year! I will never understand how people can just throw away a relationship like that.

stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stateofflux »

Haulnarse wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:Idk what the point of the “tell me something you think about me and I’ll say if it’s right or wrong” insta story was for. Would she really agree to being stuck up or not caring about Nolan’s diagnosis?

Not surprised she cant wrap presents. She clearly has no knowledge on wrapping other anatomy either ImageImageImageImage
Fuck yeah, sick burn ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Why doesn’t she have Aria pack her own room and just supervise the process? She’s old enough now to be able to help. She could also teach her how to load the dishwasher and help sweep/swiffer. My nephew is her age and helps clean the house almost every single day. Even Nolan could help folding towels or something. It would keep them occupied since she’s so desperate to get them out of her hair.

I’d say it would teach them responsibly, but she has no concept of that herself.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I think they were waiting for free appliances. She can waste so much money on eating out, but wants to pinch pennies when buying lights, fans and appliances. I have a feeling the depression talk is going to be leading up to a Better Help sponsorship. Phillip DeFranco is always talking about them in his videos. Tons of other youtubers are making money when their fans join with that company.

honeybear85
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by honeybear85 »

britneyandshady wrote:Why doesn’t she have Aria pack her own room and just supervise the process? She’s old enough now to be able to help. She could also teach her how to load the dishwasher and help sweep/swiffer. My nephew is her age and helps clean the house almost every single day. Even Nolan could help folding towels or something. It would keep them occupied since she’s so desperate to get them out of her hair.

I’d say it would teach them responsibly, but she has no concept of that herself.

Damn it B, my 20 month old helps unload the dishwasher (forks, spoons and anything not breakable), helps transfer laundry (I give her socks or her shirts and pants), puts her shoes away (mostly just in her room) or and gives me any laundry I drop from the dryer to my bedroom. She's not even 2! I didn’t teach her this, I don't force it on her. Kids want to feel useful. I’m surprised some as lazy as B hasn’t figured that out. Image

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She would have to model this behavior and give them a chance to learn for them to do it. So many YouTube parents will let their toddler do something once they don't get it perfect and the parents get bored and say they're too young. Heaven forbid you take a few tries to learn a new skill.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”