Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by littlebaby »

Catface2 wrote:On her IG she made the kids sit on the floor while she gave them a cookie and told them they could sit and watch the banana bread bake in the oven. Oh joy! What fun! NOT. She said banana bread and milk was for dinner! Holy shit
Of all the awful clips we’ve seen of Bonnie being a terrible/toxic/narcissistic/absent/lazy/etc mother, this clip for some reason made me realize with strong certainty that out of all the YT moms I watch, Bonnie would be my least favorite to have as a mom if I were a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Was Bonnie a fan of Kate Gosselin? I’m seeing similarities....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Sickandtired wrote:
Catface2 wrote:On her IG she made the kids sit on the floor while she gave them a cookie and told them they could sit and watch the banana bread bake in the oven. Oh joy! What fun! NOT. She said banana bread and milk was for dinner! Holy shit
Im sorry, those cookies look so disgusting! Also, if my mother told me I had to sit and watch bread bake I would laugh thinking she was joking! How BORING!
I’ll defend the cookies lol. I saw the recipe for the “ginger cookies” on Instagram...they’re very similar to the gingersnaps my family makes every for Christmas every year and let me tell you, they are to die for! Everything good about the holidays wrapped in to a cookie. People go crazy for them whenever we bring them to holiday parties or cookie exchanges and always want the recipe. For real guys, they’re one of my favorite parts of Christmas! Here’s a pic from my family’s cookbook with all my grandma’s recipes...a total of 4 copies were made lol. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a35248.jpg[/img].[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f31da5.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tiger27 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:
Im sorry, those cookies look so disgusting! Also, if my mother told me I had to sit and watch bread bake I would laugh thinking she was joking! How BORING!
I’ll defend the cookies lol. I saw the recipe for the “ginger cookies” on Instagram...they’re very similar to the gingersnaps my family makes every for Christmas every year and let me tell you, they are to die for! Everything good about the holidays wrapped in to a cookie. People go crazy for them whenever we bring them to holiday parties or cookie exchanges and always want the recipe. For real guys, they’re one of my favorite parts of Christmas! Here’s a pic from my family’s cookbook with all my grandma’s recipes...a total of 4 copies were made lol. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a35248.jpg[/img].[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f31da5.jpg[/img]

My family has always made them too. They are very popular!

Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

That is such a nutritious dinner.Was she lazy that night.She is a pathetic mom.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

The poor kids and the "dinners" that they get. How does she think that's ok?
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:The poor kids and the "dinners" that they get. How does she think that's ok?
My hubby would die if he came home from work and I told him we were just having cookies and banana bread for dinner. He would go straight back out to the car and go buy him a better and more decent meal!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Is there a good reason why Joel can’t cook them a decent meal if Bonnie won’t?

Answer: No. He just thinks that’s a woman’s job.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Sickandtired wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:The poor kids and the "dinners" that they get. How does she think that's ok?
My hubby would die if he came home from work and I told him we were just having cookies and banana bread for dinner. He would go straight back out to the car and go buy him a better and more decent meal!
Oh I’m sure that’s not what Bonnie and Joel are having for dinner, they’ll get takeout after the kids go to bed. They do it all the time. Feed the kids sandwiches or something feeble for dinner and then have takeout in bed once the kids are in bed.

Banana bread is NOT dinner. I don’t know how those kids are not malnourished.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Is there a good reason why Joel can’t cook them a decent meal if Bonnie won’t?

Answer: No. He just thinks that’s a woman’s job.

Both of them are at fault. There's no reason why 2 stay at home parents can't prepare dinner for their children. Not saying they need to have the most nutritious and healthy dinner every single day, but they sure as hell can do a lot better than a slice of bread with a glass of milk.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:You just know Jennifer had her kids sit and watch things bake, and that’s part of the reason they all worship the ground she now walks on. It’s Narcissistic grooming at its finest.

Joel ought to be ashamed of himself for letting things spiral so far out of control.
Joel is so far in now he doesn't know his ass from his elbow (not an excuse but a sad depiction that if those YouTube $$$ can get to the likes of Joel they can get to anyone). I've never seen such a complete 180 on someone in such a short space of time. Did you see him in yesterday's vlog serving his BonBon by it taking both of them to glue back her nail? There's loving his Princess and there's dysfunctional subservience and I'd say it's ventured into the realms of dysfunction when his choices and behavior contribute to how those kids are parented.

It seems Joel's backbone has developed the same type of special YouTube osteoporosis that Jared's has (or YouTube 'success' accentuates and then fosters the malignant traits in certain couples and Joel's level/depth of subservience is certainly starting to come across as malignant recently).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

This weird family seems to think banana bread is a healthy alternative for a meal. It's freaking cake. Nothing nutritionally better than cake! Carbs, flour, sugars and bananas are a very high sugar/carb fruit and no they do not take care of leg cramps, they are not that powerful and nobody could eat the amount imaginable to even eat enough to get some potassium in. That is something people like to use so they can eat bananas without the guilt. I am honestly surprised that everybody in the whole Griffiths clan isn't getting their magic fairy unicorn fat sucked out. I do not know how in the world they eat sweets like they do and none of them are obese.

Yes I am jealous. lol
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:This weird family seems to think banana bread is a healthy alternative for a meal. It's freaking cake. Nothing nutritionally better than cake! Carbs, flour, sugars and bananas are a very high sugar/carb fruit and no they do not take care of leg cramps, they are not that powerful and nobody could eat the amount imaginable to even eat enough to get some potassium in. That is something people like to use so they can eat bananas without the guilt. I am honestly surprised that everybody in the whole Griffiths clan isn't getting their magic fairy unicorn fat sucked out. I do not know how in the world they eat sweets like they do and none of them are obese.

Yes I am jealous. lol
Don't be jealous, their main meals are served on side plates and the side plate is only half covered in food. If that clan were given a full internal MOT they're probably all malnourished to some degree. They all have secret stashes of sweets they gorge on (in their minds guilt free) due to under consuming actual healthy calorific nutrients.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrObkvLluMk ... pgk9n0hesh

Bonnie could learn from this advice! Just because someone doesn’t agree with does not make them a troll or hater. There’s a reason some behind it. A wise person would want to know why!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Scar2016 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:You just know Jennifer had her kids sit and watch things bake, and that’s part of the reason they all worship the ground she now walks on. It’s Narcissistic grooming at its finest.

Joel ought to be ashamed of himself for letting things spiral so far out of control.
Joel is so far in now he doesn't know his ass from his elbow (not an excuse but a sad depiction that if those YouTube $$$ can get to the likes of Joel they can get to anyone). I've never seen such a complete 180 on someone in such a short space of time. Did you see him in yesterday's vlog serving his BonBon by it taking both of them to glue back her nail? There's loving his Princess and there's dysfunctional subservience and I'd say it's ventured into the realms of dysfunction when his choices and behavior contribute to how those kids are parented.

It seems Joel's backbone has developed the same type of special YouTube osteoporosis that Jared's has (or YouTube 'success' accentuates and then fosters the malignant traits in certain couples and Joel's level/depth of subservience is certainly starting to come across as malignant recently).
I disagree. I think saying he’s owned is making excuses for him. He can see his children’s needs are lacking. He wasn’t raised in dysfunction, and we know he remembers the “good old days” fondly. He needs to step it up. He isn’t owned by Bonnie... he’s owned by YT. He loves the money just as much as she does.

I also think a lot of Joel’s serving Bonnie so hard is just for show. He gained fame as the perfect husband, and I think he’s too lazy to actually do things now, so these short vignettes of him “helping” Bonnie is just fake and scripted BS for self promotion.

Joel could at least learn to make his kids a grilled cheese sandwich. It isn’t solely Bonnie’s job to feed them a nutritious meal. He isn’t a victim. Jared has never been given a pass... Joel doesn’t get one either.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: I disagree. I think saying he’s owned is making excuses for him. He can see his children’s needs are lacking. He wasn’t raised in dysfunction, and we know he remembers the “good old days” fondly. He needs to step it up. He isn’t owned by Bonnie... he’s owned by YT. He loves the money just as much as she does.

I also think a lot of Joel’s serving Bonnie so hard is just for show. He gained fame as the perfect husband, and I think he’s too lazy to actually do things now, so these short vignettes of him “helping” Bonnie is just fake and scripted BS for self promotion.

Joel could at least learn to make his kids a grilled cheese sandwich. It isn’t solely Bonnie’s job to feed them a nutritious meal. He isn’t a victim. Jared has never been given a pass... Joel doesn’t get one either.
(Quote Tree cut to save other posters scrolling):

1) I clearly said him being 'so far in' isn't an excuse.
2) I also said the reason he is so far in is because of YouTube $$$.
3) No pass given here. In fact, I was the first one who started calling Joel out over six months ago. What I have said above is that malignant relationship issues are fostered the more successful a channel becomes. That goes for both Bonnie and Joel.
4) I made no mention of Joel's cooking abilities in my post but that's besides the point of the opinion I was expressing in another area unrelated to meal times.

ETA: Agree to disagree except I don't agree that we are disagreeing lol ;)

TLDR: Joel has been a sell out for months.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

^^^^^

Where we disagree is the suggestion that Joel has no power or voice in the relationship. You don’t go buy yourself a new truck without consulting your wife unless you have significant power. Joel isn’t owned. He may pick his battles, but so do many husbands! Joel just saves his battles for himself rather than his kids.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Edited: Note from my original post: ''...I'd say it's ventured into the realms of dysfunction when his choices and behavior contribute to how those kids are parented.'' Again, not sure where the disagreement is.

I suggest we leave it there and allow the thread flow to continue.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Seriously though, have we ever seen Joel make something in the kitchen? I know he uses the Trieger, but does he have the ability to cook or clean?

Joel doesn’t seem to do much these days. I can’t believe I used to think he was an enviable husband and father. Now he’s just a douchey loser like the other YT dads.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:^^^^^

Where we disagree is the suggestion that Joel has no power or voice in the relationship. You don’t go buy yourself a new truck without consulting your wife unless you have significant power. Joel isn’t owned. He may pick his battles, but so do many husbands! Joel just saves his battles for himself rather than his kids.

There's no way he bought that truck without Bonnie's knowledge (or permission). I know he said he did but I highly doubt it.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”