spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by spillingthetea »

aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 2a4615.jpg[/img]

This is hands down the dumbest thing she’s done to her home. Jackson’s room looks like a front door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the backpack still has its tag on!! lmao

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Swedishgirlses wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:There is other things to complain about with Keren and Khoa other than their looks to be fair. I don't think anyone should bash anyone else for their looks
You're on a gossip page bashing people for all kinds of reasons, the same logic could be applied to everything ever said on here. Let's not get all sanctimonious now. Besides, the only reason people have started to call her Fatass is because she constantly says her baby is a fat ass just because he happens to be a nice healthy weight compared to the other two. As for her skin, Google Zelda from Terrahawks. Spitting Image. I'm a bitch, I know.
Well the bashing of her looks comes of as jealousy. Just saying.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
jealous of what crows feet?! Image she’s not beautiful and her body isn’t amazing so what would anyone here be jealous of? Image

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

lestalk215 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:
pastel wrote:see Alaya using her spoon on Kyra's instastories? god it's crazy how advanced Kyra's kids are compared to Keren's parrot Jackson, napper Landon and container blob Sutton. poor babies. her kids are delayed but oh well mom has new tits. next priority is a checkmark on social media!

It’s crazy to me Jackson and Landon don’t know how to use utensil. My 15 month old has been feeding himself with utensils since before he was a year old. How do you not teach your child basic every day things? Especially when you’re home with them every single day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not defending Kern, but my son is 16 mo and doesnt quite know how to use utensils yet. He tries so hard and I give him a fork and spoon depending on type of meal, but he can't quite grasp the concept yet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I’m more shocked that Jackson can’t use the utensils. My older 2 boys didn’t know how to use utensils as early as my 15 month old. (We did baby led weaning with our youngest and I think that really helped. Plus watching his 2 older brothers use utensils). All kids are different, but by 3 Jackson should know how. He would if his mom didn’t just shovel food into his mouth with her dirty hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Twentysomething wrote:So I went to chipotle with my husband for dinner tonight and as we pull into our parking spot GUESS WHOOOO pulls up in the spot in front of us in his nice new Nissan. My husband said “isn’t that the YouTube guy thats mr. mom” (our doors were open and khoa might’ve heard lol)

lol sure jan
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

celeste1029 wrote:Sorry if you guys have talked about this already but Keren's brows look HORRIBLE. Like literal sharpie drawn on her face. I'm so confused.... money can't always buy good results I guess??
That’s how they look for the first week or so they’re suppose to lighten up

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Coco_ wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:Sorry if you guys have talked about this already but Keren's brows look HORRIBLE. Like literal sharpie drawn on her face. I'm so confused.... money can't always buy good results I guess??
That’s how they look for the first week or so they’re suppose to lighten up

I really hope they do, I don't really know much about microblading. The color tone just seems off to me on Keren's brows for some reason?
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Coco_ wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:
Amanda-L wrote: You're on a gossip page bashing people for all kinds of reasons, the same logic could be applied to everything ever said on here. Let's not get all sanctimonious now. Besides, the only reason people have started to call her Fatass is because she constantly says her baby is a fat ass just because he happens to be a nice healthy weight compared to the other two. As for her skin, Google Zelda from Terrahawks. Spitting Image. I'm a bitch, I know.
Well the bashing of her looks comes of as jealousy. Just saying.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
jealous of what crows feet?! Image she’s not beautiful and her body isn’t amazing so what would anyone here be jealous of? Image

Honestly the only thing I'm jealous of is how fertile she is because I've been TTC for a couple years now with no luck from any help.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

She spends so much money and her house looks like a mess. Like she doesn't even think about how everything should flow together. They should just hire a REAL interior decorator because Kern doesn't know wtf she's doing. That hallway looks so stupid and so does their sitting room / former playroom.
aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 2a4615.jpg[/img]

This is hands down the dumbest thing she’s done to her home. Jackson’s room looks like a front door.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

she keeps the tags on everything so she can return them in a week, duh!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I cant wait until Khoa leaves her and writes a tell all book and the boys have chapters in it about living the Truman show life. We know what happens to Disney stars when they get tired of acting. What's going to happen when her kids get tired of their real lives being exploited? Something tells me it'll be worse than miley shaving her head and licking a sledgehammer.
Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

spillingthetea wrote:
Twentysomething wrote:So I went to chipotle with my husband for dinner tonight and as we pull into our parking spot GUESS WHOOOO pulls up in the spot in front of us in his nice new Nissan. My husband said “isn’t that the YouTube guy thats mr. mom” (our doors were open and khoa might’ve heard lol)

lol sure jan
Literally live in the same DP area as them (neighborhood right next to theirs actually) and see them around here all the time. The chipotle we go to is in the same building area as his office

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Twentysomething wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:

lol sure jan
Literally live in the same DP area as them (neighborhood right next to theirs actually) and see them around here all the time. The chipotle we go to is in the same building area as his office

I think another poster on here also lives in the area and can vouch lol

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

The benches are so everyone can wait to be called to have their meeting with King Jackson when they tour the KK museum. What ever happened to hanging their faces in their specific hallways outside their bedrooms? Did she realize that was stupid?

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I stopped watching the vlogs finally
Way too boring

But I still check her
Saw her latest instagram pic whats up with the park benches ?? It looks too crowded omg
What up with her ... the house is a mess alot of clutter and cheap decor and bad imitation of pintrest ideas
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I just went to check her Instagram and turns out I'm blocked. All I did was like comments, never commented myself.

But like, she really doesn't care.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f36b05.jpg[/img]

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7d707d.jpg[/img] comment section is fun today

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Did Fatass get her eyebrows done professionally or is she doing them herself? She looks like she lost a bet.
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Was just reading the comment section on the vlog.
Her minions are honestly some of the nastiest people. They attack everyone who has a different opinion or even ask a question.
Most people tell their viewers to not attack others in the comments, but she ignores it.

And then calls us the 'bitches'

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | KKABJ

Unread post by Coco_ »

Emysere wrote:Did Fatass get her eyebrows done professionally or is she doing them herself? She looks like she lost a bet.
she got them microbladed they are supposed to fade i think it takes like 4 weeks to heal

Return to “KKandBabyJ”