Brianna K | Part 2

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by username44 »

Well Bri mentioned Tara as one of her pregnant friends on insta stories. I honestly think Bri and Tiff are more catty than Erwin and Tara.
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

A blast from the past courtesy of Google - Enjoy! :P

http://politicsofpretty.blogspot.com/20 ... -wild.html
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ds1158 wrote:A blast from the past courtesy of Google - Enjoy! :P

<a class="vglnk" href="http://politicsofpretty.blogspot.com/20 ... -wild.html" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>politicsofpretty</span><span>.</span><span>blogspot</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>2009</span><span>/</span><span>10</span><span>/</span><span>girls</span><span>-</span><span>gone</span><span>-</span><span>wild</span><span>.</span><span>html</span></a>
Bri is my favorite fake feminist.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

username44 wrote:
ds1158 wrote:A blast from the past courtesy of Google - Enjoy! :P

<a class="vglnk" href="http://politicsofpretty.blogspot.com/20 ... -wild.html" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>politicsofpretty</span><span>.</span><span>blogspot</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>2009</span><span>/</span><span>10</span><span>/</span><span>girls</span><span>-</span><span>gone</span><span>-</span><span>wild</span><span>.</span><span>html</span></a>
Bri is my favorite fake feminist.[/quote. OMFG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That's so rich. The queen of tacky leopard print. Lmfao I cannot
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Her eyeshadow in recent videos... Oof.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Her and Tara's friendship is definitely strained. I was waiting for her to congratulate Tara, and it never happened. I wonder what the cause was? Was it the whole Hilary thing, tara not wearing her merch, the disney trip? Hmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

perfectionista_mom wrote:Her and Tara's friendship is definitely strained. I was waiting for her to congratulate Tara, and it never happened. I wonder what the cause was? Was it the whole Hilary thing, tara not wearing her merch, the disney trip? Hmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
it looks like Tara liked a photo from bri this morning but nothing from Bri to Tara. Bri is a sneaky shady bitch!! Ungrateful woman!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:Her eyeshadow in recent videos... Oof.
Good news! She filmed a GRWM, so we can all learn how to do that look.
Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Annie0831 »

BobbiB6606 wrote:Her eyeshadow in recent videos... Oof.
She’s been looking haggard lately. That haircut looks like Prezzzzey did it

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Brianna- I know you read here so hear me out girl. STOP STANDING PIGEON TOED IN YOUR INSTA STORIES TO MAKE YOUR LEGS LOOK LONGER AND THINNER. You look like a damn fool. No one stands like that, not even the other fake housewives. You weigh less than all of them so you've won that competition. Chill the hell out. We see you in your videos and we know that you don't stand like that except for a mirror pic. No one on here is blind to your tricks. You are only fooling yourself.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

I felt like she was low key talking about Brianna here :D
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blanca1992 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>OxJprvGQ2b4</span></a>

Wow.. I think so too. There's definitely a lot of people in the comments who disagree with her. I feel like these broads viewers smooch their behinds for no reason. People like Bri, Tara, Earwig Earwax all love the praise and get off on it, but they don't actually really care at the same time if that makes sense. However, I disagree that Bri spent a lot on her kids for Christmas if she is talking about her. That video was sponsored, and she was probably given a gift card for Kohls, so in that case she didn't spend a dime of her own money if that truly is all they got. I'm sure she's speaking in general though, maybe more towards Earwig Earwax. I think people who get upset about how much parents spend is a bit ridiculous. I bought my 2 year old an American girl doll and 2 outfits that are more expensive than her clothes and if someone were to say something about that I would get mad. Anyway, she's definitely hinting at the boss lady.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also, Why does that Juliana girl have her daughter forward facing? She wasn't in the car but the seat is positioned that way. i'm a big advocate for extended rear facing. I still have my daughter rear faced in a nuna seat and her child is definitely younger than mine.
mommytalks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommytalks »

I don't think Juliana was referring to Bri. She doesn't seem to follow her on Instagram.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
mommytalks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommytalks »

Who is Earwax?

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I guess there must be a lot of people going crazy with the decor and photoshoots. Bri did get a couple professional shoots done within a few months. Is that really a thing? I don't gossip-watch anyone except Tara, Bri and Erwin
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mommytalks wrote:Who is Earwax?

Aaryn. They call her Erwin or Earwig, I just added Earwax because it sort of flowed with that theme.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommytalks wrote:Who is Earwax?

arryn. We call her Earwig earwax. Lol

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

username44 wrote:
Blanca1992 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>OxJprvGQ2b4</span></a>

Wow.. I think so too. There's definitely a lot of people in the comments who disagree with her. I feel like these broads viewers smooch their behinds for no reason. People like Bri, Tara, Earwig Earwax all love the praise and get off on it, but they don't actually really care at the same time if that makes sense. However, I disagree that Bri spent a lot on her kids for Christmas if she is talking about her. That video was sponsored, and she was probably given a gift card for Kohls, so in that case she didn't spend a dime of her own money if that truly is all they got. I'm sure she's speaking in general though, maybe more towards Earwig Earwax. I think people who get upset about how much parents spend is a bit ridiculous. I bought my 2 year old an American girl doll and 2 outfits that are more expensive than her clothes and if someone were to say something about that I would get mad. Anyway, she's definitely hinting at the boss lady.
. She has a problem with trash Tiffani beastons they used to be friends until Juliana caught her lying, telling her to pretend to be TTC and that broke the relationship.

Return to “Brianna K”