Aaryn Williams part 18

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by MiloandMax »

We call it goulash. Hamburger helper is brand of dinner in a box. Yeah her pasta will be from a box but at least she's trying something.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

MiloandMax wrote:We call it goulash. Hamburger helper is brand of dinner in a box. Yeah her pasta will be from a box but at least she's trying something.
Ok now I want hamburger helper lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Joiningthedarkside wrote:Well, after lurking here for a week or so, I’m joining “the dark side”. I’ve officially been blocked from her insta. :D Under the B.B. comment, I pointed out there were 10 comments but only shows 2. I might have also done the puke emoji on someone’s comment about wanting to be her. 8-) But y’all are right she reads EVERYTHING. Anyway, nice to finally “meet” y’all.
Hello. We aren’t the dark side! Are you kidding? She is Satan and we are the angels! LOL! We are the normal people with normal lives. The girl is nuts.

Yes, aryan, eyeTALian seasoning. It’s a mixture of basil, oregano and rosemary. Fascinating, huh?

So she’s making hamburger helper tonight? I’ll believe it when I see it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL that was my exact thought... she is making hamburger helper tonight.. so unhealthy, high calorie, not very filling food. Aaryn maybe make a side salad to go with your hamburger helper to cut down on the heaviness and add in something actually healthy. Like an iceberg salad with tomatoes, onion and a vinagrette dressing. And I thought Italian seasoning was a staple. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes home and finds it already in her cabinet.
Last edited by crestsanicode on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

She mentioned considering getting her tubes tied after being done having kids. Highly doubt that unless she has a c section and has the doctors do it then but otherwise, do you guys really see Aaryn going in for a medical procedure/ surgery other than lipo, new boobs, Botox, lips, etc? Don’t think so. She can barely make regular check up appointments. Did she ever even go in to have her high bilirubin levels checked or she’s just winging it and waiting for her first pregnancy checkup to be told that there’s something wrong??

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Bella-ciao wrote:She mentioned considering getting her tubes tied after being done having kids. Highly doubt that unless she has a c section and has the doctors do it then but otherwise, do you guys really see Aaryn going in for a medical procedure/ surgery other than lipo, new boobs, Botox, lips, etc? Don’t think so. She can barely make regular check up appointments. Did she ever even go in to have her high bilirubin levels checked or she’s just winging it and waiting for her first pregnancy checkup to be told that there’s something wrong?? Image

Unless she has a c-section she should just have Nick snipped. That's our plan. It's way less invasive than having your tubes tied.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I think for the itlaian seasoning she was talking about she didn't know they made a perfect pinch version? No way she didn't know Italian seasoning existed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Re:her insta story about skyla ears just now..

I seriously can't believe she's let it get this bad. Priorities.

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

Ewwww Summer Whitfield watches her! She commented under her Q&A post. I love Summer, but I hope she doesn’t turn out to be anything like Erwin.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I understand that between the ranch and YouTube she is probably making a lot of money, but she does need Nick. To me, it seems like she spends everything she makes, so clearly Nicks income helps out somewhere. I really can’t see YouTube lasting 30+ years for all of these women. How could she possible live the exact same lifestyle off her ranch income alone?
I also think that when someone is trying really hard to make you believe something, they’re really just insecure. She might make a great deal of money now, but she definitely didn’t in the beginning and Nick was supporting her.
I’m sorry but I think it is SO trashy to talk about your husband that way and to discuss your finances with other people. Imagine you went on your Instagram and made a story like “I don’t need my husbands money, I make SO much on my own”
She’s honestly so cringe sometimes. She keeps saying she’s afraid to lose Nick but she’s always putting him down on social media. What kind of person announces they don’t need their husband on social media??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

glorygirl920 wrote:I think for the itlaian seasoning she was talking about she didn't know they made a perfect pinch version? No way she didn't know Italian seasoning existed. ImageImage

Unless she's never been to a grocery store she would know about perfect pinch Italian... I mean they have everything why not that. There are better Italian seasonings out there anyway. I don't get it. She's so dense

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jcb927 wrote:Re:her insta story about skyla ears just now..

Unfortuently you have to be referred to an ent Dr and the pediatrician would have wanted the antibiotics to run their course. We currently are dealing with it with our toddler. The 2 closest ent to me couldn't get him in until February (and this was in October when they called to schedule). We are actually taking him to the next state over where my in laws live to have his surgery for tubes.
Last edited by MiloandMax on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I totally understand doing what you need to do as a parent, and some things just lose priority.

However, if she had an ounce of good work ethic she would have split her weekend vlog into 2, or filmed an extra sit down over the weekend to put up today. You know the appointment wasn't made this morning, she has to have a few days notice where she could have filmed.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Anyone think she has a huge trust fund she lives off of from her mom.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

brookiemack wrote:You guys. She’s never heard of Italian seasoning before.. *skull emoji*
She is an idiot!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:Anyone think she has a huge trust fund she lives off of from her mom.

Or something her moms parents set up. She mentioned on an ig pic the other day her mom has always been well off and I don't think her mom was doing real estate til she moved to Colorado so I wonder if she comes from a wealthy family.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I don't think so. Of course I don't know, but I think her moms wealth is fairly new.
chloe6124 wrote:Anyone think she has a huge trust fund she lives off of from her mom.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Yeh shopping, eating out, Starbucks and blow outs are way more important... really feel bad for those kids cause they can't help their mom is so shyte!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I truly can't believe this. We go through italian seasoning like it's salt! Crazy ImageImage but I guess if all you eat is take out and hello fresh you wouldn't hear of basic cooking ingredients like this.
perfectionista_mom wrote:
brookiemack wrote:You guys. She’s never heard of Italian seasoning before.. *skull emoji*
She is an idiot!

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

glorygirl920 wrote:I truly can't believe this. We go through italian seasoning like it's salt! Crazy ImageImage but I guess if all you eat is take out and hello fresh you wouldn't hear of basic cooking ingredients like this.
perfectionista_mom wrote:
She is an idiot!

HAHA! True... Yeh Erwin, you so basic - well then again below basic... #cringe #badmom #racist
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

She STILL hasn’t done anything to help poor skyla’s ear infection.

buying an overpriced gaudy SUV > your child’s health

buying an ugly ass lawn decoration > your child’s health

stalking social media all day and night to make sure nobody strikes your narcissistic ego > your child’s health

She’s got her priorities in order!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”