Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

MiloandMax wrote:
Cookiemonster24 wrote:Out of all the yt moms, I think she is my least favorite by far. Her attitude towards her subscribers are the worst. And seriously, you have a healthy happy baby, why the hell did they feel the need to post the pregnancy test video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pregnancy test videos on YouTube seem to be the thing to do right now. I don't even watch half the people I get these reccomendations for their pt videos.
I agree with everyone else saying that it was very insensitive of them

Isabelle Kinney

Unread post by Isabelle Kinney »

Ugh, in a recent tweet Rachelle gushes about how Emma “lights up” whenever Justin walks into the room even though Rachelle has tainted Emma to the point where she cries at everyone except her, including and especially Justin.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4e99f4.jpg[/img]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

“It took us three years to get pregnant with emma”....

Um no! You got pregnant with Brynn!! She’s exploiting her timeline to make it sound like their infertility journey was substantial. Didn’t she get pregnant both times first or second month of trying? Therefore they have better odds than joe bloggs who could take 6-12mths to get pregnant naturally.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Celia wrote:Rachelle blocked me on Instagram after I responded to her question about the instant pot. I honestly have no idea why. The only reason I can think of is I said “I know you don’t work” and then proceeded to tell her how great it is for me when I get off work. I have a baby a few weeks younger than Emma. I watch her all day while I work full time remotely. I love being able to use it so I’m not always feeding my family processed, frozen food. That’s basically word for word what I wrote. Blocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They're too stupid to figure out the InstaPot anyway. Justin thinks lifting the lid for 10 seconds on the crock pot adds 2 hours of cooking time. Rachelle thinks you can cook a whole chicken in a crock pot in an hour. And they both think Trader Joe's is a health food store.
Isabelle Kinney

Unread post by Isabelle Kinney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c5b013.jpg[/img]

Mommaof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommaof4 »

I used to love Rachelle but the more subs she gained the worse she is. Once she got pregnant with Emma I really couldn't stand her.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

IsabelleKinney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c5b013.jpg[/img]

What did you do to get this honour? Image

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
Celia wrote:Rachelle blocked me on Instagram after I responded to her question about the instant pot. I honestly have no idea why. The only reason I can think of is I said “I know you don’t work” and then proceeded to tell her how great it is for me when I get off work. I have a baby a few weeks younger than Emma. I watch her all day while I work full time remotely. I love being able to use it so I’m not always feeding my family processed, frozen food. That’s basically word for word what I wrote. Blocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They're too stupid to figure out the InstaPot anyway. Justin thinks lifting the lid for 10 seconds on the crock pot adds 2 hours of cooking time. Rachelle thinks you can cook a whole chicken in a crock pot in an hour. And they both think Trader Joe's is a health food store.
“My instant pot doesn’t work guys. I put the lid on and covered it for 3 seconds and it’s still soooo raw!!”

Mommaof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommaof4 »

This PT video was disgusting. Not every woman that has infertility issues have a college fund saved up from someone elses hard earned money to fund their IVF. She has a healthy 3 month old yet is crying she isnt pregnant. Wtf! Be grateful you have the baby you wanted so badly to have. I'm sick of seeing the comments saying what great parents they are I'm sorry I dont see it. My 4th baby is just a few days younger than Emma and they just seem so awkward and not comfortable or confident as parents. I get they are first time parents but they just dont understand there baby is really no different than any other baby. She is not special.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 42b2f5.jpg

Lordy. What NOW?!

Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

icp wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 42b2f5.jpg

Lordy. What NOW?!

Someone take one for the team and let us know what kind of bullshit she comes up with now! Probably something like "Justin's swimmers still don't work!" Shook.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

They told her she can’t come in again until she’s done breastfeeding for three months. She’s upset because she wants to breastfeed for a year and she doesn’t want to wait until Emma is 15 months. Cry me a river.
jeaniebean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jeaniebean »

The clinic won’t let them go back until Rachelle is done breastfeeding for 3 months. She planned on breastfeeding Emma for a year, but now has to reconsider that, because she doesn’t want to have to wait until Emma is 15 months old to start trying again.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She didn’t realize she would have to stop breastfeeding and wait a couple months before shooting herself up with hormones?! Is she serious right now? She is ridiculous. I would have thought that was common sense. Next vlog Emma will be drinking formula lol!

And how is she affording ivf when they both don’t have jobs and Justin will be in school?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

jeaniebean wrote:The clinic won’t let them go back until Rachelle is done breastfeeding for 3 months. She planned on breastfeeding Emma for a year, but now has to reconsider that, because she doesn’t want to have to wait until Emma is 15 months old to start trying again.

If she’s selfish enough to quit breastfeeding for the sheer fact of just wanting to keep up with everyone else’s pregnancy then she is literally scum. Like I breastfed for 18 months and am pregnant again but if it came between the child I have that’s living vs the “embryo” that hasn’t even been fertilized yet I would keep nursing. Waiting 12 more months will not hurt her. Emma is 4 months and she can nurse for 8 more and wean and rest for 3 months and then go back. I conceived at 14 months pp and it’s a 2 year age gap. This woman can’t even handle 1 infant, how does she expect to handle 2 under 2? She’s out of her damn mind and in over her head. Not to mention, what if she actually had twins and they both stuck? She would lose it with 3 kids.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

New vlog:

- she tells her viewers she’s fine with the results of the PT test, and not to worry about her

- she calls her fans “the sweetest THINGS in the world” wow, they’re not even people to her.

- she will call the fertility clinic to see what their rule is on how soon you can start trying for another baby

- HOLY MOLY THAT GREASY STRIP OF HAIR. Someone please find her and just cut it off. kthxbai.

- ad for dollar shave club

- nurse from fertility clinic says one must be done BF’ing for at least 3 months before trying again

- Rachelle says this news ruins their plan to BF Emma for one whole year and also trying for the next baby in 2019....hmmmmmMmm

- she demands ideas for what to put on her letter-board

- tummy time montage

- yet another chicken in a crockpot for a little over an hour. This girl SMH

- she shows the presents she got for a 2-year-old and a six-year-old at church (missed whether it was secret santa, donations, or what)

- Emma looks fine being dropped off at Granny’s while Rachelle goes to youth group

- a wild Justin appears (shirtless *shudders*)

- Rachelle tells Justin what the fertility clinic nurse said (& he seems okay with it)

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 986e8b.jpg

The last image of our favourite couple before the outro. JUST... STUNNING ImageImageImage

Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blinding1dne »

Their reaction to what the clinic said about her trying to get pregnant again is so fake. I laughed so hard. Also, Justin looked so uninterested and fake when he talked to trashelle. Also, there was like nothing interesting about this vlog (as usual) OH EXCEPT THIS HUMAN POS KEEPS BUYING CHEAP ASS TOYS FOR KIDS WHO NEED THEM!!!! Fuck her, she can spend $80 on a outfit for Emma (who has a ton of clothes because of the subscribers)
Trashelle, you're done. You are officially my least favorite YouTuber, taking the place of Britney.
Rachelle is the new queen of block and delete, as well.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I just can’t with these two. Rachelle having another kid or talking about it isn’t going to make your channel grow. Just stop with the pregnant talk when your little girl is only four months old.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

What an eye rolling roller coaster. My prediction is she’ll stop breastfeeding when Emma is 8 months, start TTC at 11 months, and she’ll be pregnant again at 13 months.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

icp wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 986e8b.jpg

The last image of our favourite couple before the outro. JUST... STUNNING ImageImageImage
OK, they already look like siblings, but this picture makes them look like conjoined twins. It really creeps me out, actually. :?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”