UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by UsedToCould »

adeline wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:It so sad they moved on so fast from Sutton. Except for calling him a fatass and posting 3 pics on IG he’s never acknowledged, involved or do anything with him. Not even kisses.
Sometimes, I literaly forget they have three kids..

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
They have 3 kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Does anyone find it ridiculous that they live in Florida and its to cold for the kids to go outside. Everyday kids play outside in the cold weather that is far colder then Florida. Let them breathe in that cold air and maybe they won’t get sick. Clean those lungs out.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Wow. Khoa addresses the new car and also says they have paid off their house. No wonder they have so much money to throw away. But that is a huge accomplishment.

mb123123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb123123 »

They literally responded to every mf-thing that we talk about on this board. Sutton mitten-less and reaching for something. What scam artists.

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Surely they aren’t stupid enough to have another child, I know they like to give off the impression of being amazing parents who can handle 3 kids but deep down they must know they can’t. There is no hiding the struggles of 4
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Love how keren goes on about the California fires like she gives a shit so she can plug a sponsor. Why don't you donate to them if you care so much?? Instead of robbing parks of their future benches or redoing Jackson's room for the hundreth time? Fake fake fake

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Love how keren goes on about the California fires like she gives a shit so she can plug a sponsor. Why don't you donate to them if you care so much?? Instead of robbing parks of their future benches or redoing Jackson's room for the hundreth time? Fake fake fake

I think she was trying to imply she donated the sponsorship money. At least that's how i took it but you never know with her. She's a pathological liar.
jennwilson93x
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jennwilson93x »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Love how keren goes on about the California fires like she gives a shit so she can plug a sponsor. Why don't you donate to them if you care so much?? Instead of robbing parks of their future benches or redoing Jackson's room for the hundreth time? Fake fake fake

" robbing parks of their future benches.." LOLOLOL so true.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Why is Landon’s room so dark?? Do they never open the blinds?
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Jackson in 28 lbs??? My 18 month baby is 28 lbs! Smh they need to feed those kids proper food. And Khoa doesn’t like to brag? Ha, since when? His fatass baby momma is constantly bragging! They need to take several seats. And it’s pretty sad that Jackson got all these things for his room but what abt Landon’s room?

easttoast21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by easttoast21 »

I like how they only finally mention the car on the vlog where they donate their sponsorship money. Everything is so calculated with them

easttoast21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by easttoast21 »

Also it’s crazy that Landon only weighs 4 more pounds than Sutton! How is that even possible?

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

landonsmommy wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:
ceecrz wrote:So I'm watching the vlog where they visit Khang and Cici's baby and honestly... why is Kernel SO awkward around Khang and Cici. Like her attempts to relate and make jokes are super weird. Also, her "I wish mine were that easy" comment was dumb. I'm pretty positive that Cici had a relatively easy birth because she's active and on her feet most of the time unlike Kernel's lazy ass. I don't understand what she was trying to get at by saying she wishes her births were easy... like she scheduled a c-section and that was that.

Then she had the audacity to say that she wouldn't know how to change a girl's diaper... like, are you NOT a female yourself? You don't know how to wipe your own ass? I can't stand her.
sorry really don’t want to offended anyone but isn’t the actual giving birth part of a c section easier then labouring and delivering your baby naturally? Why would she even say that..

Not sure if you’ve ever had one...yes there’s no pain but at the same time you can feel them yanking stuff around and you can feel hands messing around in your body which is a really uncomfortable and unsettling feeling. Before they opened me up I started shaking terribly and freaking out begging them to put me under cause I was so scared. Thankfully they calmed me down and I was awake. My husband said at certain points where they were trying to get him out I was jerking around on the table. And c-section recoveries can often be much worse than natural recovery. But I still have tons of respect for women who deliver naturally and I do envy that they got to do it themselves..child birth is never easy lol but she is lucky that it only take a few pushes. I’ll never say one way of delivery is harder or easier than the other.

Edited to add I’m not offended AT ALL so don’t take it that way lol. I just know it’s not common knowledge to know what a c-section feels like so I wanted to explain.

yes I’ve only had natural that’s why I was questioning just the birth part it that sounds very scary! So yeah birth is hard regardless.. she just needs to find any way to make it about her!

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I haven’t had kids but I’m sure she was feeling empowered after giving birth and then Keren has to come in all “mine was harder”. Let that woman soak up her birth experience. I’d be so annoyed if that happened to me. It’s so invalidating the way she did it. At least to me, so if you disagree that’s totally okay.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Guys I don’t want to brag that’s why I haven’t mentioned the car...goes on for 10 minutes about the car. Next vlog, Car Tour!!! I know nothing about cars, except that it’s an ugly ass car for $100k!
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | KKABJ

It seems like a crazy amount of toys in Jackson’s room, is that normal? None of my friends (for their kids) would have that many car toys around, that’s madness.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

easttoast21 wrote:Also it’s crazy that Landon only weighs 4 more pounds than Sutton! How is that even possible?

Not to be nit-picky but he was even holding on to both his racoonies while she weighed him, he’s got to be less than 21pounds and I really don’t think that can be any good. Poor kid

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I will admit Jackson helping Khoa build the table set was really cute. Khoa is always very patient with his boys and does attempt to teach them and allow them to do things. I can imagine it might help their building and dexterity skills. At this point any sort of learning would be better than what they’ve been avoiding like reading to the boys and tummy time with Sutton.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Why does Jackson have two things filled with toys in his room and Landon has none. Oh wait he has a stuffed animal holder hey keren how about put one toy shelf in Jackson’s room and one toy shelf in Landon’s room?!?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

If you go to the description they have a go fund me link and you can see they donated $1,000.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”