JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

spillthetea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by spillthetea »

she actually fucking did it. she posted a video titled how I breastfeed 5 kids. I just... I am cringing so hard. eww
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

I watched it because I am a glutton for punishment I guess skip past the first 2:35 unless you want lots of shots of Jess's boobs. I mean okay it wasn't horrid or as bad as I thought as long as you get past the pictures and can get past some of the cring worthy moments. like when she grabs her boob and pretends she is shoving it in a babies mouth. yikes.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

"I never had to use formula"

Sure Jan. (From another day in the life of a teenage mom)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d64f58.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

Wtf why does she blatantly lie when it’s obvious people can go back and see old videos?!! She used formula with lilia so why say she’s never had to use it
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MiloandMax wrote:I don't know why she can't admit that she's not a redhead now. I've known kids born with red hair that changed to brunette and blonde as they aged and they don't say "I was a redhead at a minute old". Everything with Jess is babies - just like how she has to talk about her magical boob juice (I bf so no I'm not grossed out by breast milk) she apparently also has to talk about her mom crowning because you know that's appropriate. I know she was trying to be a bitch, thinks she is funny. I guess I just don't know why she can't admit she dyes her hair? Her hair is more orange than its ever been AND brown at the roots. Maybe she will do an IG poll on what color to dye her hair. I vote an even shittier brown than the house.

In an ironic twist of fate, Drake loved blondes, while Jess was more of a redhead and Chris loves red hair, now that she gets more blond streaks in her hair.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

nineteenninety3 wrote:"I never had to use formula"

Sure Jan. (From another day in the life of a teenage mom)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d64f58.jpg[/img]

I commented.
She can’t pretend shit like that didn’t happen. She weaned Lilia because Drake thought it was gross. She can’t just overlook that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

This might be interesting [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4679c7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I think Jessica believes she comes across as cute and quirky, but in reality, she seems attention-seeking, loud as fuck, and melodramatic — to the point where I have second-hand embarrassment. Like when she said "In today's video, we're going to be talking about these guys, these bad boys," and then pointed to her chest, I cringed.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg that new video is just..... cringe :D Did she HAVE to say that in the opening, pointing to her boobs?!?!?!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

What the fuck..?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 5bfa7d.jpg[/img]

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:What the fuck..?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 5bfa7d.jpg[/img]

Gross!! But I’m sure that she knew the perverts would come out in droves. All for the views though ImageImage. JESS, you’re disgusting. I breastfeed all of my kids. I tandem fed my twins but she’s just an attention whore..

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

dexjuno wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
sondraK wrote:O my word...I was LOL at her trying to get the kids up.Backrubs and talking softly won't do it.I tend to do the opposite,get loud,lights on...everybody UP and at 'em!
I also make trilling sounds..tickle monster! LOL
You're lucky with your kids :D I had people who alternated between back rubs and being loud and I haaated the loudness, that was a sure way for me to go back under the pillow and hide there.

I think the beginning she does well, waking them up. Everything after that is a mess, beginning with tossing clothes at them.
I think it’s mean to wake someone up loudly and roughly. At least for me, it was a bad start to my day that instantly startled me and put me in a mood from the second I woke up. I would MUCH rather my parents have woken me up the way Jess does her kids.
Ya'll,I'm joking.Although some siren sounds might be good! LOL
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:What the fuck..?[img]

Gross!! But I’m sure that she knew the perverts would come out in droves. All for the views though ImageImage. JESS, you’re disgusting. I breastfeed all of my kids. I tandem fed my twins but she’s just an attention whore..

I'm guessing she's hoping to get 10 M views from it,like she did w one of the other boob vids.BF'ing in the van.I think it was called, "I HAD to do this",w a big red arrow pointing to her boobs
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

when did they get another cat? there's another which is not sadie in the morning routine video, a grey/blue one.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Of course she had to post a video about her saggy pimply boobs that she’s always scratching (not trying to offend anyone lol) How else is she going to pay for each $500 Christmas gift ?

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Lyanna wrote:when did they get another cat? there's another which is not sadie in the morning routine video, a grey/blue one.
That’s the stray that kept coming into their house or whatever. It’s theirs now, his name is Mowgli
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Views are down what's the one way she can get a lot of views - tit shots. I mean she didn't angle all those shots while breastfeeding to not take advantage of them again.

The I've never used formula is like how she tries to pass herself off as sweet and innocent. Uh what.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I'm still catching up on this thread but just wanted to say.... Why would Jess do a vlogmas video about breastfeeding when she is no longer breastfeeding and hasnt been for quite a while now. WTF??
Anything to flaunt her creamy milk udders.

When I first saw the title, my first thought was that I bet you money that Amber is having breastfeeding issues with Malakai, possibly even had to stop or supplement, etc. And so that was Jess's inspo to make a BFing video to show how easy it was for her. Wouldnt put it past her, honestly.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:"I never had to use formula"

i have been known to be hyperspecific so I would say she never had to use formula, she chose to. She’s trying to say she never had problems with breastfeeding even though she switched to formula by choice with lilia. Devil’s advocate speaking.

Not saying it’s a totally fair statement for her to make, I just think she used that loophole of the literal-ness to her advantage.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I’m surprised it took her this long to make a video, breastfeeding tips videos bring in hella views. Her video....wasn’t good. It wasn’t really informational, like at all. Just that it was so easy for her fIvE kids. I’ve watched my fair share of breastfeeding tips videos and this ain’t it

Return to “JesssFam”