Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

sssabrina wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
sssabrina wrote:She might have just been tired that morning and laid back down right there, it didn't show her actually asleep but their sleeping situation does seem kinda unsteady and like they just figure out what they want to do each night as they go. Haylee's mentioned herself going on the couch sometimes and Hazzel going upstairs in the bunkbeds sometimes.

Also from the video is that Hazzel let something slip that made Haylee think she had watched the video of what's in her stocking. She told Haylee she didn't click on it but she also tried to lie to Haylee about the advent calendar that she stole extra chocolate from. Haylee just laughed. I would've had her miss the next day's chocolate and if she did it again then take the whole thing away. Kids need to learn they can't lie and steal and have adults just think it's cute and funny.
I don’t know why someone would wake up, go upstairs to a couch just to have wake up again and get ready for school.
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think the chocolate thing was that big of a deal. Hazzel is a really good kid, she’s respectful and caring; I don’t see why sneaking an extra piece of chocolate was a big deal. It’s not like Hazzel is stealing things from people, it was one piece of chocolate.
Do you have kids? Letting them get away with bad behavior only leads to more bad behavior, it doesn't matter if they're usually good. I've seen super sweet kids learn to walk all over someone when little things go unchecked, it just snowballs from there. Of course kids are going to be mischievous sometimes so I'm not saying to ground her for three weeks over not following the rules of the advent calendar, but to respond with a warning or punishment that's equivalent to what she did, such as having her miss a day for taking a day that she wasn't supposed to.
It’s just one piece of chocolate out of her own advent calendar. It’s not like she went and stole chocolate out of someone else’s advent calendar. Why make a mountain out of a mole hill? Hazzel is a great kid, she does not throw tantrums, she does not yell, or defy Haylee.

Also, you never know if Haylee didn’t say something to Hazzel off camera. If Hazzel shows signs of behavioral problems I am confident Haylee will address them as she sees fit. Haylee may do/say things I disagree with and that I find questionable but there are bigger worries than a piece of chocolate out of an advent calendar.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honeybear »

It’s not about “just a piece of chocolate out of her advent calendar”... it’s the principle of the matter. If you intentionally allow a children to lie, they will continue to think it’s okay, and continuing lying. Your job as a parent is to raise the best, most well adjusted children you can but allowing your child to lie to you is not how you do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

honeybear wrote:It’s not about “just a piece of chocolate out of her advent calendar”... it’s the principle of the matter. If you intentionally allow a children to lie, they will continue to think it’s okay, and continuing lying. Your job as a parent is to raise the best, most well adjusted children you can but allowing your child to lie to you is not how you do that.

Won't the natural consequences take care of themselves? If she took an extra piece of chocolate one day, the chocolate won't last her until Christmas. Lesson learned. Not every disciplinary action has to be directed facilitated by a parent.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

fossilfinger wrote:
honeybear wrote:It’s not about “just a piece of chocolate out of her advent calendar”... it’s the principle of the matter. If you intentionally allow a children to lie, they will continue to think it’s okay, and continuing lying. Your job as a parent is to raise the best, most well adjusted children you can but allowing your child to lie to you is not how you do that.

Won't the natural consequences take care of themselves? If she took an extra piece of chocolate one day, the chocolate won't last her until Christmas. Lesson learned. Not every disciplinary action has to be directed facilitated by a parent.
Haylee caught her in the lie, Hazzel knew it. Hazzel is going to see the reaction by eating the extra piece of chocolate when she won’t get one one day/ won’t last until Christmas. Hazzel will learn, she doesn’t need Haylee getting upset with her over a piece of chocolate, especially on her way to school AND when she’s going over to Randy’s parents for the weekend after school. If Haylee got upset with her and disciplined her right then and there then Hazzel would have that on her mind all day at school and possibly all weekend while she was away.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Lolislol26 wrote:Hazzel will learn, she doesn’t need Haylee getting upset with her over a piece of chocolate, especially on her way to school AND when she’s going over to Randy’s parents for the weekend after school. If Haylee got upset with her and disciplined her right then and there then Hazzel would have that on her mind all day at school and possibly all weekend while she was away.
This is dramatic lol it’s VERY easy to be firm but fair with a child without causing them to be upset for days. It’s super basic parenting.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Haylee is claiming to have pneumonia again, I wonder if there’s mold in that basement with how much she said she’s been sick recently.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

It could be because all the kids are in school. Schools are germ pools. Before she to deal with hazzel in school now she has to deal with cheaper by the dozen in school.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

She should definitely get that basement checked out just in case, that’s scary.

Her sister Sierra keeps changing her instagram username to include various drug references. It’s been “druggie”, “shrooms” and now it’s stoner something. I wonder if that’s why she got sent to Utah, falling into the wrong crowd. This is irrelevant but it was also briefly something along the lines of “prettylesbian” lol seems like a lost teenager, hopefully she’s ok
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

cat77 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:Hazzel will learn, she doesn’t need Haylee getting upset with her over a piece of chocolate, especially on her way to school AND when she’s going over to Randy’s parents for the weekend after school. If Haylee got upset with her and disciplined her right then and there then Hazzel would have that on her mind all day at school and possibly all weekend while she was away.
This is dramatic lol it’s VERY easy to be firm but fair with a child without causing them to be upset for days. It’s super basic parenting.
Right?? A simple "hey, if you keep breaking the rules with this then I'm not gonna buy you another one next year" would suffice. Hazel could probably use a lesson about money not growing on trees too, but honestly Haylee might not even be there yet with her own financial maturity.

Anyway I thought she was going to be sharing the elf with Conner. She never really fully includes her siblings, like with painting the ornaments she gave each of them one and Hazzel like ten.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Apparently Hazzel wants to start a toy channel. I definitely wouldn’t let my child do that but I also wouldn’t put them publicly on youtube at all in the first place
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

Ew, I never imagined Hazel having her own channel. That’s uncharacteristically exploitative and she’s way too young. How could Haylee even afford all those new toys every single video? She already spoils her enough. If she really wants to make a video when she does get a new toy then Haylee could just post it on her own channel.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

dexjuno wrote:Ew, I never imagined Hazel having her own channel. That’s uncharacteristically exploitative and she’s way too young. How could Haylee even afford all those new toys every single video? She already spoils her enough. If she really wants to make a video when she does get a new toy then Haylee could just post it on her own channel.
Haylee is just becoming a different person since she split with Randy. New guy super quick, now talking about getting Hazzel a toy channel? Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Honestly I’m sure she’s hoping if hazzel does a toy channel that it blows up like some kids that have them. I’m sure randy would have not wanted that. She’s definitely changing I agree. At least with randy she seemed more level headed. Haylee you should not have hazzel make a toy channel that child already has enough videos plastered on the internet give her some privacy. If anything maybe just have her make 1-2 videos on your channel and call it a day.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Honestly I’m sure she’s hoping if hazzel does a toy channel that it blows up like some kids that have them. I’m sure randy would have not wanted that. She’s definitely changing I agree. At least with randy she seemed more level headed. Haylee you should not have hazzel make a toy channel that child already has enough videos plastered on the internet give her some privacy. If anything maybe just have her make 1-2 videos on your channel and call it a day.
I agree, a six year old isn’t yet capable of making the decision to have potentially millions of strangers (a lot of toy channels blow up) watching them, criticizing them, etc. Just because other toy channels exist doesn’t mean it’s fine. Protect the kids damn it
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

i can’t even understand hazel when she talks, so hopefully she doesn’t start a toy channel...

nineteenninety3

It's interesting that this idea for a toy channel comes out right as on Forbes list of top earning YouTubers the top one is.. guess what.. a toy channel!

I really thought Haylee has mostly been a good mom (except for that disgusting ear piercing video) but this just stinks of money hungry.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

She said she decided she's making Hazzel her own channel but they're going to be unlisted videos where you have to have the link to watch. I'm not sure if that means she's going to post the links though or just keep them private? She kept saying someone told her that posting Hazzel's videos on Hayleeandfamily would "hurt" the channel. I thought it was just supposed to be for fun and memories though?

Since we're on page 40, when we make the new thread can we title it Haylee and Family instead of Baby? Since she hasn't went by that in years
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:It's interesting that this idea for a toy channel comes out right as on Forbes list of top earning YouTubers the top one is.. guess what.. a toy channel!

I really thought Haylee has mostly been a good mom (except for that disgusting ear piercing video) but this just stinks of money hungry.

what disgusting ear pircing video?
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
jellybean
Informer
Informer

I looked for the ear piercing video but it’s no longer on her channel which is probably a good thing. Someone else has it uploaded on youtube though, just search hayleeandfamily ears pierced. Basically Hazzel couldn’t make up her mind about wanting to get her ears pierced, was pitching a fit in Claire’s about both getting it or not getting it and ended up screaming “I hate you mommy” while Haylee held her down to get it done. I usually appreciate how Haylee gives Hazzel respect and autonomy but sometimes it’s too much that she’s not mature enough for.
nineteenninety3

jellybean wrote:I looked for the ear piercing video but it’s no longer on her channel which is probably a good thing. Someone else has it uploaded on youtube though, just search hayleeandfamily ears pierced. Basically Hazzel couldn’t make up her mind about wanting to get her ears pierced, was pitching a fit in Claire’s about both getting it or not getting it and ended up screaming “I hate you mommy” while Haylee held her down to get it done. I usually appreciate how Haylee gives Hazzel respect and autonomy but sometimes it’s too much that she’s not mature enough for.
Yeah exactly. Hazzel had clearly changed her mind and was screaming and trying to get up, but Haylee made her get it done. It was so hard to watch I'm not surprised she removed it.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”